Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2016, 10:05 AM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
This made me chuckle (cuz sometimes it's the little things):

Is your refrigerator running?

I hope so cuz I want to vote for it.

Refrigerator 2016!!!

I'd vote for it, better than the two buffoons running now. LOL. 320 million people in the country and those two turds are what bubbled up???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 10:13 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Refrigerator 2016!!!

I'd vote for it, better than the two buffoons running now. LOL. 320 million people in the country and those two turds are what bubbled up???
We are doomed.

Old 08-22-2016, 10:14 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Thank you all I've got an appointment next Monday afternoon with the doctor

Cheers

Old 08-22-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
We are doomed.
Sure seems that way at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post

Cheers

Good news. I know going to the doctor sucks, but it is what it is.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Sure seems that way at times.

Good news. I know going to the doctor sucks, but it is what it is.
If a sane third party candidate shows up, they could take the presidency.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
If a sane third party candidate shows up, they could take the presidency.
I'm probably gonna vote for Johnson, he's a bit of a loon in some areas, He's not strong enough on border security but I'll probably vote for him just because I can't pull the trigger for the other two and hopefully it will send a message to the two main parties if enough people do vote for someone other than dumb and dumber.

Most likely Canckles is gonna win, The Donald keeps stepping on his own pecker and he's gonna hand it over to her. On FB couple of my buddies are hard core pro-Trump fans and every time Trump gaffs and says something stupid I run over there and taunt them and say stuff like "Your boy is handing the presidency over to pants suit" or something ruder if I can think of it at the time.

Old 08-22-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
I'm probably gonna vote for Johnson, he's a bit of a loon in some areas, He's not strong enough on border security but I'll probably vote for him just because I can't pull the trigger for the other two and hopefully it will send a message to the two main parties if enough people do vote for someone other than dumb and dumber.

Most likely Canckles is gonna win, The Donald keeps stepping on his own pecker and he's gonna hand it over to her. On FB couple of my buddies are hard core pro-Trump fans and every time Trump gaffs and says something stupid I run over there and taunt them and say stuff like "Your boy is handing the presidency over to pants suit" or something ruder if I can think of it at the time.
I'll likely vote for the big Johnson.

I didn't think trump could step on a target that small. He manages in epic fashion.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:31 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
YAY! * doing the Happy Dance *

Old 08-22-2016, 04:35 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
Seriously who would "want" to be president. That job must su*k. We are in trouble no matter what but I am really sick and tired of puppet politicians and the same old same old.

LC-Good luck at the doctors. I hope you have an easy fix. BTW, if you get a sleeping pill prescription do not double up. My DH and I did that one night and it was a wild one that he did not remember…didn't even believe me. He swore I was lying to him until he got out of bed the next morning and both of his legs were through is one underwear leg

I've got a good man I had to go to the dentist today "out of town" and was gone for hours. While I was gone he took over my work and made the bed, did 3 loads of laundry, mowed the lawns, and is now trying to sell some old tires.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I'll likely vote for the big Johnson.

I didn't think trump could step on a target that small. He manages in epic fashion.
LOL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
Seriously who would "want" to be president. That job must su*k. We are in trouble no matter what but I am really sick and tired of puppet politicians and the same old same old.

LC-Good luck at the doctors. I hope you have an easy fix. BTW, if you get a sleeping pill prescription do not double up. My DH and I did that one night and it was a wild one that he did not remember…didn't even believe me. He swore I was lying to him until he got out of bed the next morning and both of his legs were through is one underwear leg

I've got a good man I had to go to the dentist today "out of town" and was gone for hours. While I was gone he took over my work and made the bed, did 3 loads of laundry, mowed the lawns, and is now trying to sell some old tires.

A big reason Trump has made it so far is because of American's frustration with the same old same old and the perception of him being an "outsider" It's a nice thing to hear what you said about your husband. This forum is so full of bitterness at times, it's just nice to hear something positive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships