Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 05:59 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches91 View Post
well I go on how someone is with me. and apart from that all the perving away he treats me like his other half.

obviously I wouldn't stand for it. but evrytym I bring up something like that he does pretty much say im insecure and crazy ..apparently. I think I'm pretty normal though.and im nt the kind of person who would give s** away fr free. so good luck to hm trying.trying.to get that.

if what you're saying is correct. I think he's pretty stupid then ..since.these woman are.average looks.wise. I just the ought.since we have been friends for years he would look out for me.more.than that. he did used.to warn me.shout other guys like that before.how.ironic. like.when we were.friends he said he I should watch out for guys who just want s** a bt strange if he becomes like ome of those guys
Listen to yourself...he says you're insecure and crazy...yet you don't give a $hit...but you're here and checking back on your thread every 5 minutes. Why are you insecure especially if they're average looking? You're way too involved for a semi-FWB. At least find an FWB you actually (or he) want to have sex with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 06:03 PM

134 posts, read 121,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
He does that because he knows you will fall for it. He's doing all this to keep you on the hook. You need to make note of this every time it happens. I'm sure a pattern will emerge. If it's a constant cycle of you getting aggravated, expressing your feelings, him responding by being "lovey dovey," only to go back to doing the same crap he was doing before, it's very obvious what is happening. C'mon seriously, OP. You should know the game by now. If he really wanted something solid, why haven't you guys made it official? The answer is literally right there in front of you.

It's very obvious you want more than what you're getting, if he's not doing that, you need to speak up. If he goes off on you and calls you paranoid, then you will have confirmation of what I believe you knew all along.

This is really not that hard.
but my point is why keep me there? we aint sleeping together so why. why keep me hooked. tht is what I don't understand. actually that time he was serious because he didn't understand why I would.stop talking to him.

In the past if a guy isn't feeling it he would just say we are not compatible. Forget that even they wouldn't respond.to messages let.alone want to meet up. This guy does all that. its just his instagram activity I find annoying

Old 11-09-2017, 06:24 PM

11,027 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
that's my phone it automatically does it and I don't have the time to change it all. stupid question that was
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Really?. What kind of STUPID.phone is it that you.have - I've never seen that great.feature in any other phone....testy, are we?
Quote:
if you have nothing of any substance to say with regards to this thread then get off it.
Could that be why he isn't so into you?

Guess what? This is a public forum. You don't get to tell people to get off it.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
You're a lovely person. Could that be why he isn't so into you?
Oh yeh because that person I was addressing is so lovely. maybe gets the facts first.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:26 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
Quote:
but my point is why keep me there? we aint sleeping together so why. why keep me hooked. tht is what I don't understand. actually that time he was serious because he didn't understand why I would.stop talking to him.

In the past if a guy isn't feeling it he would just say we are not compatible. Forget that even they wouldn't respond.to messages let.alone want to meet up. This guy does all that. its just his instagram activity I find annoying
If it's not official then his instagram activity shouldn't bother you.

You're not his girlfriend. If you want to know what's up, ask him. As for why, getting something from somewhere is better than getting nothing. There is a good chance he's picturing those other girls when he's messing around with you. I'm willing to bet if you stop all other physical activities, he wouldn't come around nearly as much. Or at least stop the BS lovey dovey act.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:

You're not his girlfriend. If you want to know what's up, ask him. As for why, getting something from somewhere is better than getting nothing. There is a good chance he's picturing those other girls when he's messing around with you. I'm willing to bet if you stop all other physical activities, he wouldn't come around nearly as much. Or least stop the BS lovey dovey act.
I'm leaning in that direction too after that little outburst above.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:

You're not his girlfriend. If you want to know what's up, ask him. As for why, getting something from somewhere is better than getting nothing. There is a good chance he's picturing those other girls when he's messing around with you. I'm willing to bet if you stop all other physical activities, he wouldn't come around nearly as much. Or at least stop the BS lovey dovey act.
there's a lot of times we meet where there is no physical activity. since I'm not one of those easy women. and if you must know he's been going on about sex for the mast two years or more, still hasn't got it..yet still doesn't mind meeting up

Old 11-09-2017, 06:54 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
Quote:
there's a lot of times we meet where there is no physical activity. since I'm not one of those easy women. and if you must know he's been going on about sex for the mast two years or more, still hasn't got it..yet still doesn't mind meeting up
Well then if you won't bring it up to him....the only other reason I can think of is he considers you a friend, that's all. He enjoys the company you give him. The fact that you let him get even a LITTLE physical with you is enough to give him hope that you will eventually sleep with him. That's just what it is. How I see it.

You're going to have to let the Instagram thing go. There's a good chance he's not going to stop. Sooner or later, he'll probably come across a girl he wants to be with and things will more than likely change between you two, so be prepared for that. Let that man oogle his IG models and continue to play your position.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
I take it you don't love him.

If I may ask, what do you mean by "one of those easy women"?

Old 11-09-2017, 06:58 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,193,612 times
Quote:
Could be you're a challenge. He'll stick around until he does finally break you down for sex. Given how you worry about him with other girls and have expressed it to him, he probably knows you're a bit stuck on him, and as such it's only a matter of time before you give it up. You said you haven't had intercourse. But the physical that is happening on top of your concerns with him & other women is making him think he's close to securing the fish.

In the meantime, checking out other women, and even sleeping with some on the side until he gets the cookies from you is cool. Why do it? Some people really get caught up in games. If something SEEMS unattainable, they try even harder to get it.

A girl I know was this way. Guy had been spending time with her & pursuing her for months before she even agreed to go out with him. When they finally did go out, and started having sex, he had a girlfriend & was sleeping with a good few other woman on the side. So even though he had a girlfriend, and other screw-buddies, he still went after her for months trying to hook her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships