Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 04:34 AM

134 posts, read 121,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
They are out there, mostly for religious reasons I think. May I ask why you want to save yourself until marriage?

Ok, from what you say, it sounds like this guy really does want you around. It also sounds like you want him around. Plus you've been 'friends' for something like three years now? It seems as though you do not want to move on, otherwise you would not have asked about his following other girls. Have you asked him why he follows these girls? Does he freely let you see what he is doing on IG?
it's just better with your husband than a string of people who in the end will mean nothing. something like that is.is sacred.

I don't want to move on but if I find anythibg extra shady then I won't have any hesitation in moving on. I think he knows that which is why he's so secretive.sometimes. I jst get the feeling. I'll ask him someting.simple such as oh who did u go to that restaurant with or that place..and he.won't answer my.question. a simple question right. when I goo out he will usually know which friend or whatever
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2017, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summercocktails View Post
It's weird how OP keeps emphasising on how "average" these women are and how hot she is, while she is the one posting here whining about a guy who is lusting after these women and would not even give her so much as commitment.

It sounds like you're using sex to manipulate this man. People have sex. Doesn't make them easy or a ****. How long have you been having "physical activity" with this guy? A few months? It sounds like you're the easy one by sticking around even though you clearly have feelings for him and he doesn't seem to have as strong feelings. Action speaks louder than words. He doesn't sounds like someone who wants to marry and have babies with you.

You either accept that you're only going to be friends with benefits and don't expect him to behave like a boyfriend, or you talk to him about being an official couple. Or you cut your losses and leave.
they are average in my opinion and just becsuse other guys thnk im attractive which they do don't mean I'm going to get around with every one of them.and not be tryig to make it work with.someone who i have.

No im not using it to manipulate anyone, he's thr one who says if we did do that then he will open up more.emotionally. WHO then is the manipulator can I ask??????? Please don't make assumptions

Maybe he doesn't sound like he wants to marry me and have babies yet he's the one that's planting those seeds in my head.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:44 AM

Quote:
It's weird how OP keeps emphasising on how "average" these women are and how hot she is, while she is the one posting here whining about a guy who is lusting after these women and would not even give her so much as commitment.

It sounds like you're using sex to manipulate this man. People have sex. Doesn't make them easy or a ****. How long have you been having "physical activity" with this guy? A few months? It sounds like you're the easy one by sticking around even though you clearly have feelings for him and he doesn't seem to have as strong feelings. Action speaks louder than words. He doesn't sounds like someone who wants to marry and have babies with you.

You either accept that you're only going to be friends with benefits and don't expect him to behave like a boyfriend, or you talk to him about being an official couple. Or you cut your losses and leave.
and I'm mot letting it be friends with benefits since witout actual sex you cannot call it that. but his behaviour is ome of the reasons im witholding aswell as my own personal ones

Old 11-11-2017, 05:18 AM

27 posts, read 24,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches91 View Post
and I'm mot letting it be friends with benefits since witout actual sex you cannot call it that. but his behaviour is ome of the reasons im witholding aswell as my own personal ones
Friends with benefits doesn't mean sex has to be involved. What exactly are the kinda physical activities you engage in? I assume blow jobs? Don't be those women who think oral sex isn't sex ..

Also, sex is such a big part of a relationship. I would never want a relationship with someone not knowing if the sex will be good.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:23 AM

27 posts, read 24,244 times
And look, we are all outsiders here. We can only take your words at face value. You've been having problems with everything we have said here so far I don't think you're here for advice. You just want someone to agree with you.

The fact that you keep emphasising how hot you are and put other women down, it doesn't seem like you are a nice person. If you think he's a manipulator, drop him. Why are you still sticking around? For what?

Old 11-11-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Friends with benefits doesn't mean sex has to be involved. What exactly are the kinda physical activities you engage in? I assume blow jobs? Don't be those women who think oral sex isn't sex ..

Also, sex is such a big part of a relationship. I would never want a relationship with someone not knowing if the sex will be good.
no not blow jobs although he's been dying for that aswell. by physical I mean simple things.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
And look, we are all outsiders here. We can only take your words at face value. You've been having problems with everything we have said here so far I don't think you're here for advice. You just want someone to agree with you.

The fact that you keep emphasising how hot you are and put other women down, it doesn't seem like you are a nice person. If you think he's a manipulator, drop him. Why are you still sticking around? For what?
I don't have problems with what people say unless they are rude and / or get the facts wrong in which case I will clarify thrm.

why am I not a nice person im not going around telling them they are not all that, for the sake of this thread im saying I don't understand his need to keep looking at other woman or whatever he is trying.to do, so yeh is can say thyre average.

I havnt dropped him i guess because I enjoy his.company in.the sense that all his terrible habits and perviness aside we are good friends.

However.if I was to drop him id want concrete proof he's been seeing or flirting with other.women. and then I'm gone

he seems to be.very secretive though and doesn't even let me use his phone or.anything so if he can help it ik sure he will do his best to hide.things

Old 11-11-2017, 06:19 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
I gather then, that you expect him to be celibate for who-knows-how-long or even what for, since you don't even have plans to marry.
Can you give me any good reason why he should?

Old 11-11-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I gather then, that you expect him to be celibate for who-knows-how-long or even what for, since you don't even have plans to marry.
Can you give me any good reason why he should?
how do you know I have no plans to marry him. but I'll change my mind pretty soon if he carries on this way

Old 11-11-2017, 07:05 AM

212 posts, read 162,392 times
He is not husband material, simple as that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships