Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 07:29 PM

134 posts, read 121,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
If it's not official then his instagram activity shouldn't bother you.

You're not his girlfriend. If you want to know what's up, ask him. As for why, getting something from somewhere is better than getting nothing. There is a good chance he's picturing those other girls when he's messing around with you. I'm willing to bet if you stop all other physical activities, he wouldn't come around nearly as much. Or at least stop the BS lovey dovey act.
wwll he has to be into me a little but otherwise that just pretty sad. he used to warn me about those "bad" guys when wee were friends he would always say he's looking out for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Well then if you won't bring it up to him....the only other reason I can think of is he considers you a friend, that's all. He enjoys the company you give him. The fact that you let him get even a LITTLE physical with you is enough to give him hope that you will eventually sleep with him. That's just what it is. How I see it.

You're going to have to let the Instagram thing go. There's a good chance he's not going to stop. Sooner or later, he'll probably come across a girl he wants to be with and things will more than likely change between you two, so be prepared for that. Let that man oogle his IG models and continue to play your position.
it's been lik over two years that he's tried to her physical surely people move on then if it's just for that.

he's following over a hundred women accumulated over a number of years. I'm surprised he hasn't yet then.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I take it you don't love him.

If I may ask, what do you mean by "one of those easy women"?
Im not thick so I'm not going to offer something like that unless I know it's fr the right reasons.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I take it you don't love him.

If I may ask, what do you mean by "one of those easy women"?
love or not he's starting to put me off anyway

Old 11-09-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Could be you're a challenge. He'll stick around until he does finally break you down for sex. Given how you worry about him with other girls and have expressed it to him, he probably knows you're a bit stuck on him, and as such it's only a matter of time before you give it up. You said you haven't had intercourse. But the physical that is happening on top of your concerns with him & other women is making him think he's close to securing the fish.

In the meantime, checking out other women, and even sleeping with some on the side until he gets the cookies from you is cool. Why do it? Some people really get caught up in games. If something SEEMS unattainable, they try even harder to get it.

A girl I know was this way. Guy had been spending time with her & pursuing her for months before she even agreed to go out with him. When they finally did go out, and started having sex, he had a girlfriend & was sleeping with a good few other woman on the side. So even though he had a girlfriend, and other screw-buddies, he still went after her for months trying to hook her.
well he doesn't know I'll never in a million years.give it now. I'll just let.him think it. I'm not even joking but we were friends fr years and then after that when he said he felt a certain way towards me etc it has been about three years in total myb he's been talkig about sex lol and I still havnt give it up to him.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:44 PM

1,491 posts, read 379,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches91 View Post
that's my phone it automatically does it and I don't have the time to change it all. stupid question that was

It’s not a stupid question. I was wondering that too. People don’t write like that normally.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
It's not a stupid question.

It makes your posts really hard to read, and if we can't read it, we can't help you. I have never seen anyone else's phone do that here, so you may want to look into getting that fixed too.

Yes, and I’m sorry I repeated this before seeing your post.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteGem View Post
Don't take out your anger with him on the people who are trying to be helpful to you. Bottom line, if he really cared about you, he would wouldn't be looking for strange. Capiche

Exactly.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:49 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
Quote:
wwll he has to be into me a little but otherwise that just pretty sad. he used to warn me about those "bad" guys when wee were friends he would always say he's looking out for me.
This is what you're hoping for. You seem to be uncomfortable with the fact that he's trying to befriend other girls while he's doing all what he's doing with you. You like the attention and you want it to yourself. Whether you want to admit this or not.

Quote:
it's been lik over two years that he's tried to her physical surely people move on then if it's just for that.

he's following over a hundred women accumulated over a number of years. I'm surprised he hasn't yet then.
If you truly think what he's doing is sad, pathetic, and you're basically just letting him think he's going to get it, why not just cut it off and stop the foolishness? Otherwise you're just as sad for engaging in it. All of this just seems pointless and ego driven. He wants sex, you want more than that, he's not willing to give it, so you think withholding is going to make him straighten up and do what you want him to do. Instead of just being upfront, you rather play a game. I don't get it. What you're doing is no better than what "easy women" do.

No matter what you do, you are not invulnerable to being played in this situation. Which seems be another part of the crux of this entire situation. You're being played now as we speak. You've already gotten slightly physical with him, in his mind the possibility is there, and that's truly what he's hoping for. This is nothing more than a dude trying to get off, no matter how you try to spin it and say it's not like that.

Last edited by Auraliea; 11-09-2017 at 07:58 PM..

Old 11-09-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
This is what you're hoping for. You seem to be uncomfortable with the fact that he's trying to befriend other girls while he's doing all what he's doing with you. You like the attention and you want it to yourself. Whether you want to admit this or not.

If you truly think what he's doing is sad, pathetic, and you're basically just letting him think he's going to get it, why not just cut it off and stop the foolishness? Otherwise you're just as sad for engaging in it. All of this just seems pointless and ego driven. He wants sex, you want more than that, he's not willing to give it, so you think withholding is going to make him straighten up and do what you want him to do. Instead of just being upfront, you rather play a game. I don't get it. What you're doing is no better than what "easy women" do.

No matter what you do, you are not invulnerable to being played in this situation. Which seems be another part of the crux of this entire situation. You're being played now as we speak. You've already gotten slightly physical with him, in his mind the possibility is there, and that's truly what he's hoping for. This is nothing more than a dude trying to get off, no matter how you try to spin it and say it's not like that.
believe it or not I don't need to try to get attention from guys I just get it anyway. I jst need.to walk down the street and someone will ask me.for my number. its really not that difficult. but I don't want anyone I don't know like he does.Please.don't put me in the same category as him.

I'm not sad. but if what you say is true I will get even one way or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships