Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2012, 08:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Tell it like it is, man.
Umm... but aren't you a misogynist?

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
I dont dog on real women. I express my opinion about sorry, bitter hags, radical feminists etc. Just like I have no soft spot in my heart for deadbeat, misogynists. If you dont like it dont read it or do read it and not grasp it. whatever I dont care
Feminine women for whom the word "feminist" doesn't even enter their heads get along with men. And men, in turn, like them and don't divorce them.

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Figure it out.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
I dont dog on real women. I express my opinion about sorry, bitter hags, radical feminists etc. Just like I have no soft spot in my heart for deadbeat, misogynists. If you dont like it dont read it or do read it and not grasp it. whatever I dont care
Quote:
Tell it like it is, man.
Quote:
Quote:
Figure it out.
Yes, I think we have all figured out that you are a misogynist - so did you not read his whole post?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Come on, Dew, you went to a Public Ivy. You know better:
- all unmarried men are misogynists, and
- all unmarried women are man haters.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:08 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Since you come from a doubly-divorced home in working class NJ and only have an undergraduate degree in a day where assertive women continue their studies,
Where do you get only an undergrad degree. Mr. LA degree? I was double major and premed for my undergrad. Have a chem and psych undergrad degrees. Graduated with 170 credits in 4 1/2 years. An MS, where I TA'd and RA'd + 9 credits towards whatever may come. But yea, none of it was handed to me unlike your situation. What is it you do again that you don't want to share? Why be so embarrassed about it? I've seen others ask.

Quote:
what exactly entitles you to be a classist, which you have proclaimed MANY times?
My comment to WoE wasn't about my classism. It was about the reality of the good old days pre-1960. They were good for some, but not most. My classism is based on a revulsion to stupidity and lack of ingenuity. That's where I stand. I don't care what color you are. I don't care what your religion is. I don't care about your gender. I care about your IQ and EQ.

Quote:
The only thing I can think of is the boost you got from marrying well, which you also have proclaimed several times. And, since you claim to have a great and financially solid marriage, why aren't you scarfing down some lobster out on the town tonight?
Yes, I married well. Although, you seem to believe that's about money. That's not the case. I married an awesome man. My husband is a well-read, 6 ft tall, blue eyed dutch-American. He hails from an educated family. He was raised in such a way that I appreciate and his family is just awesome. He picked up his chem degree as well and is doing his thing. He's smart, devoted, and active. I couldn't ask for more.

And I don't eat Lobster. Especially with all that butter? Lay off it, Robert. It's no good for you. Beyond that, marriage is not one size fits all. I have no desire to crawl up my husband's ass 7 days a week. Although, a couple of Friday's ago we did Fondu. We've been doing this for more than 10 years now. We have it figured out.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
What happens on this forum is men dogging one women, period. It's not about your opinion. It's reality. It's your choice to remain clueless. Do what comes natural.

Quote:
That was a long time ago, if you haven't noticed.
And in that time did you become the engineer you wanted to be? No. If you did, you would have shared it. You haven't.

Quote:
Feminine women for whom the word "feminist" doesn't even enter their heads get along with men. And men, in turn, like them and don't divorce them.
I thought it was the women doing all the divorcing.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Come on, Dew, you went to a Public Ivy. You know better:
- all unmarried men are misogynists, and
- all unmarried women are man haters.
My best male friend is currently single and he's not a misogynist. That title is largely held for you guys that hang out online and cry about women...and your youtube counterparts, as well as your reality TV contestants. That about covers it.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I was double major and premed for my undergrad. Have a chem and psych undergrad degrees. But yea, none of it was handed to me unlike your situation.

Yes, I married well.
So, aiming for med school...and no med school? Nothing was handed to me. I wrote checks monthly for the student loans, for what scholarships, assistantships and a last year fellowship didn't cover. So, can I assume that you penciled the way things would shake out in marriage, and passed on med school? I know many for whom that has been a "tough pill to swallow."

Old 04-13-2012, 08:21 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,142,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What happens on this forum is men dogging one women, period. It's not about your opinion. It's reality. It's your choice to remain clueless. Do what comes natural.
call it what you want. Its also reality that what also happens on this forum is a bunch of sour women try to relive the 60's by lobbing accusations of misogyny, sexism, woman bashing whatever whatever and a whole bunch of other labels that I could careless about. Ultimately, like you said: Do what comes natural though. -- Except for sniff that glue you were talking about. Dont do that anymore Braunwyn..lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships