Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 10:08 PM

461 posts, read 1,449,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Keep the comments coming ladies! I enjoy it all!

I envy all of you and wish I was a beautiful woman, but I guess I'm just a confused guy! I'm trying my best to be a man again, I just hope God can bless me to get that $70,000 / year job I interviewed for and aced the test! If my life gets back on track with this good job, I'm gonna feel confident and try harder to get me a pretty woman my height and a size 6, so I can dress her up in my womens clothes! I'm trying to quit or restrain myself from crossdressing, but I just can't throw away or ebay a beautiful clothes collection worth more than $14,000! So yeah, I wanna convert and just dress up a woman in my clothes! And I just can't quit crossdressing cold turkey, sometimes I just might falter and have the need to put myself in a nice skirt suit or cheerleader outfit! - Ok, I gotta quit that desire, but I've tried quitting before and always came back! It's so expensive and time consuming buying clothes again!
If it makes you happy and isn't hurting you or anyone else why not just keep doing it? It's not like you're smoking crack. Maybe you should chill on buying new clothes for a while though...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 06:38 PM

532 posts, read 1,568,054 times
You'll likely never go to prison, I'd bet crime is ~even but the women prison pop is extremely low, maybe they just get their bf's to do the dirty work and escape the conspiracy charges by holding up the recently born baby

Old 10-21-2008, 06:49 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticky909 View Post
You'll likely never go to prison, I'd bet crime is ~even but the women prison pop is extremely low, maybe they just get their bf's to do the dirty work and escape the conspiracy charges by holding up the recently born baby
That is exactly what I do when I rob banks! I hold up my children and scream "I'm a mother and I can't go to jail" and I usually just walk out of the place!

Old 10-21-2008, 06:50 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,652,797 times
I like being a retired women. I play with my wonderful grand daughters, four of them now. They are the joy of my life. I watch two of them two or three times a week. And those pesky periods are a thing of the past. I walk down that aisle in the store and think...I don't need anything here.
I have a Honda Helix that just turned 13th miles today. This is my third summer with this one. I love to wander the back roads. I love the freedom of going and doing. My husband is retired but wants to work all the time..more power to him.
My dad will be 88 in January. He's in great health and he and I take trips together. He and I just go back from Vermont the beginning of October and the leaves were beautiful.
When you are older you don't worry so much about how you look. You start really enjoying people for who they are. You appreciate life more I think and count your blessings.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:18 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,844,147 times
I like to be a woman because I was born in this way and I used to it, but I don't like about being a woman that she has many duties should be done .
Graduate from college then find a job , work hard to be successful .
Get married , have children and have to be a good wife , good mother and grand mother .
Spoil her husband and forgive all his faults and cheats. Understand his nature because sometimes he gets lazy and stupid .
Take care of her house , She should cook and clean daily .
After all Don't be angry if her husband dump her and get married with another woman because she was not good enough in all the above.
Women are human beings not machines.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:19 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
If I was to put myself into the shoes of a woman I would not like having to wear sanitary napkins, girdles, putting up with horny men and PMS.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:11 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,165,593 times
I love being a woman.....I could not imagine not wanting to shop....that's just crazy. No pedicures?? woah......no.....aahhemm...nevermind yea.....yep....glad i'm a chick.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:14 PM

461 posts, read 1,449,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
If I was to put myself into the shoes of a woman I would not like having to wear sanitary napkins, girdles, putting up with horny men and PMS.
I like horny men and I use PMS as an excuse to eat chocolate, I wouldn't wear a girdle for anything... It's not so bad being a woman

Old 10-21-2008, 09:35 PM

323 posts, read 788,457 times
I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about my penis being big enough or receding hairlines/thinning hair. I love that I can wear make-up to brighten up my face (I'm very fair complected and if I were a man, I'd have to walk around with blonde eyelashes but thanks to mascara, the problem is solved.) And my ears don't stick out, but as women, if they do stick out, we can just wear our hair over them!

I hate having my monthly!

Old 10-21-2008, 09:44 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,637,620 times
Eww, god, I can't imagine bleeding out of my privates once a month. That's just not normal, I don't care what science says, that's disturbing. I guess nature had to make one of the two genders burdened with pregnancy issues. Nature is kind of a B*tch honestly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships