Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 04:34 AM

4,789 posts, read 14,748,398 times

Advertisements

Women - what do you like and don't like about being a woman? Being a woman can be wonderful! The great thing is you'll never be drafted into a war and be cannon fodder! Yeah, if I was born in WW2 I'd definitely want to be an American woman. Downsides are periods, childbirth, being vulnerable as the weaker sex, and probably a dreary lonely life if you're not pretty?

What do real women like and don't like about being a woman?

Well, as a crossdresser, I love and am addicted to beautiful womens clothes and it's like 97% of my clothes shopping is womens! I love decking myself all out and admiring myself in a full length mirror!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 05:46 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times
Then why don`t you have a sex change?

Old 10-18-2008, 05:59 AM

3,665 posts, read 8,668,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Women - what do you like and don't like about being a woman? Being a woman can be wonderful! The great thing is you'll never be drafted into a war and be cannon fodder! Yeah, if I was born in WW2 I'd definitely want to be an American woman. Downsides are periods, childbirth, being vulnerable as the weaker sex, and probably a dreary lonely life if you're not pretty?

Well, as a crossdresser, I love and am addicted to beautiful womens clothes and it's like 97% of my clothes shopping is womens! I love decking myself all out and admiring myself in a full length mirror!
I hate having my period, other than that, I like everything else and I don't feel vulnerable as the "weaker" sex.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:31 AM

4,789 posts, read 14,748,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Then why don`t you have a sex change?
No medical sex change can make me a real woman with a real vagina and ****. So no way. Just have to live a guy's life by default and have fun crossdressing sessions. Wish I was born a hot chick though.

Now back to women's rants!

Oh, and then guys can be nasty too.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:37 AM

10,214 posts, read 17,888,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
I hate having my period, other than that, I like everything else and I don't feel vulnerable as the "weaker" sex.
I have a feeling that was meant as the physically weaker sex - ie, there's no denying that female rape victims are extremely more common than male rape victims. Statistically, on this issue, we are the more vulnerable sex.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:40 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,224,262 times
Quote:
No medical sex change can make me a real woman with a real vagina and ****. So no way. Just have to live a guy's life by default and have fun crossdressing sessions. Wish I was born a hot chick though.

Now back to women's rants!

Oh, and then guys can be nasty too.
You're a weird dude. Didn't you mention elsewhere that despite your cross-dressing proclivities that you're straight? If so, why wish to be born a hot chick? If you were, would you be a lesbian? Or do you wish you were born a straight hot chick? Or why not be content to be a straight cross-dressing man? Seems to work out well enough for Eddie Izzard.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:44 AM

3,562 posts, read 5,229,538 times
Quote:

Well, you have nailed the stereotypes.

Why on earth would you want to be born during WW2?

Old 10-18-2008, 06:58 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,356,060 times
I am a hot chick (older and wiser now) I had to prove myself as a driller in a man's world most every day. It is better now, contractors (men) like the "girl power" wells. At least they like me covered in drilling mud. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Old 10-18-2008, 07:11 AM

27,353 posts, read 27,405,100 times
Arrrgh, that monthly thing! Thank GAWD I dont have to deal with that but boy, do I ever remember the days...
The fact that just because Im not a man and some of my former jobs used to be classified as a 'mans job'.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:13 AM

617 posts, read 2,073,447 times
Plus side of being a woman: More socially acceptable options. For instance:

In fashion - pants or dress
Makeup - wear it or not
Lifestyle - Stay home with the kids or work outside the home
Emotions - Be strong or break down in tears
Sex - Quickie or Multiple orgasm

Negative side of being a woman: Can't pee (neatly) standing up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships