Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:27 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,748,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
O_o

this is very awkward.

Were you thinking about becoming a woman, Mr. Crossdresser?
No sex change can make me a real woman, so I live a guy's life with crossdressing sessions.

But I would have rather been born a beautiful woman. Being a pretty woman is awesome, except for multiple child pregnancies.

I have lots of fun decking myself out as a pretty woman and going out shopping. I'd say I look better than 65% of the real women out there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 08:30 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,640,168 times
I'm just very glad I was born a guy, that's all I can say. Every morning I wake up and no matter how bad things have gotten, I just think, phew, I'm a guy!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:37 PM

702 posts, read 2,296,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Women - what do you like and don't like about being a woman? Being a woman can be wonderful! The great thing is you'll never be drafted into a war and be cannon fodder! Yeah, if I was born in WW2 I'd definitely want to be an American woman. Downsides are periods, childbirth, being vulnerable as the weaker sex, and probably a dreary lonely life if you're not pretty?

What do real women like and don't like about being a woman?

Well, as a crossdresser, I love and am addicted to beautiful womens clothes and it's like 97% of my clothes shopping is womens! I love decking myself all out and admiring myself in a full length mirror!
Well, the OP is pretty silly. Is this a joke?

If not, I would have to say the only thing I don't like about being female is having a monthly cycle. For someone who likes to spend time in the wilderness and live rough, it's an extreme setback. If I could afford a hysterectomy, I'd do it in a second.

A dreary, lonely life if you're not pretty? That's some illusion of Hollywood and the media scam talking there. I think we can all agree that personality is really what makes a person - male or female. I am certainly no model, but I had no shortage of dates when I was younger.

Speaking globally, I think being a woman is a curse in many areas of the world where women are treated as property and abused from birth to death. I can only wish that this way of thinking will someday fade away into history books.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:38 PM

No offense, but you ever heard the saying "You can't **** a girl's personality?" Because it's true. Personality only matters AFTER a girl is at least cute. If she's cute, then her personality comes into play. But if she's ugly, I don't care what her personality is, I'm not dating her. Ick. The whole point of the opposite sex is you are supposed to be attracted to them. If she's not attractive, there's no relationship.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:40 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,748,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
I'm just very glad I was born a guy, that's all I can say. Every morning I wake up and no matter how bad things have gotten, I just think, phew, I'm a guy!

Yeah, it make me wonder sometimes why I wanna be a woman!

I looked at a cool bmx freestyle trick dvd, and guys can enjoy doing cool guy stuff. It is a nice life being a cool guy too. Actually, I was such a dude in H.S. before I became a crossdresser.

I lost all my dudeness because of crossdressing; they think I'm gay or a nerd because of it.

I wish I could mix the 2 modes; being a dude and a pretty chick!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:42 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
Jesse, do you have someone to talk to??? I mean a professional...you babble on and on to the point of being ridiculous.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:44 PM

702 posts, read 2,296,243 times
Quote:
No offense, but you ever heard the saying "You can't **** a girl's personality?" Because it's true. Personality only matters AFTER a girl is at least cute. If she's cute, then her personality comes into play. But if she's ugly, I don't care what her personality is, I'm not dating her. Ick. The whole point of the opposite sex is you are supposed to be attracted to them. If she's not attractive, there's no relationship.
Maybe not attractive to you, but probably to somebody else. I mean, yeah, if someone has gnarly teeth, horrible acne, a mustache, and weighs 400 pounds...that's ugly. But on the more average scale, someone who may look cute to you might repulse some other guy because there's nothing upstairs.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:45 PM

HAHA, ouch. I don't really think anyone needs "a professional," just a good friend who can help them sort things out. Psychiatrists are a waste of money. What are they going to tell Jesse?! To stop crossdressing or something? They're just going to keep saying, "And how does that make you FEEL?" Useless pseudo-science.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnord View Post
Maybe not attractive to you, but probably to somebody else. I mean, yeah, if someone has gnarly teeth, horrible acne, a mustache, and weighs 400 pounds...that's ugly. But on the more average scale, someone who may look cute to you might repulse some other guy because there's nothing upstairs.
Sorry but I like my girls a bit more unequivocally hot, where if a guy doesn't think she's good looking he must be an idiot. Merely cute is good enough for a few dates, I guess, but it's nothing to get too excited about.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:47 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
Quote:
HAHA, ouch. I don't really think anyone needs "a professional," just a good friend who can help them sort things out. Psychiatrists are a waste of money. What are they going to tell Jesse?! To stop crossdressing or something? They're just going to keep saying, "And how does that make you FEEL?" Useless pseudo-science.
My point was he seems to be trying to deal with several issues at one time and is trying to get help on a forum...

Who knows what they will tell Jesse...you seem to know everything, why don't you fill us in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships