Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2009, 10:07 AM

37,718 posts, read 46,158,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
This girl, the one whose pic is attached, is already damned cute. So she wouldn't even need the tattoos to be attactive. Same with Kat Von D. Does it enhance their looks? Yeah. But they'd be hot even without them.
OMG but did you see her freakin' ear? Now that really grosses me out. Even worse than the tats, and the wacko peircings. Eeek!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 10:11 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,393,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I just really really really really hate the looks of script/cursive writing tattoos on women. That and when they have pictures of their babies tattooed on them. It looks very jailhouse/prison like to me.
Yeah, I'm also not a fan of putting other people's (or your own) name on your body. I see so much of that. And memorializing people on their bodies. I get to find out about somebody's death by looking at someone's arm.

I worked with a girl that got her father's name tattoed (real big) on her arm. All day, everybody kept asking if it were her boyfriend. I wonder how many times she gets asked about 'WARREN' on her arm.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:12 AM

12,974 posts, read 34,003,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
OMG but did you see her freakin' ear? Now that really grosses me out. Even worse than the tats, and the wacko peircings. Eeek!
OMG! I didnt even notice that. I was too busy looking at her beautiful bright eyes, her sexy dimples and trying to make out what she has tattooed in her boobage to see that ugly ear thing.

But she's still smokin' hot and sexy.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:17 AM

733 posts, read 1,930,580 times
Quote:
Any page that takes that long to load is getting a quick close.
sorry, doesn't take long on my computer. Here are a couple of pics from the site:

Nicole: A CEO of a tech. company in Boston

http://www.6minutes.com.au/Uploads/P...924/tattoo.jpg (broken link)

Dr Dave” is a New York family doctor

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 09:12 AM..

Old 06-14-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
sorry, doesn't take long on my computer. Here are a couple of pics from the site:

Nicole: A CEO of a tech. company in Boston

Dr Dave” is a New York family doctor
Yeah I kinda figured that's was the jist of the post.

FWIW, I would have no problem dealing with either person on a professional level, as long as the tats were covered. They simply are too distracting otherwise.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:32 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,517,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I guess to me, the type of women who can pull off looking good with tattoos are the women with a certain sense of style.

I dont know what its called, but those chicks who dress like they are in the 40s or 50s (Betty Girls?) can sometimes really pull off looking good with a lot of tattoos. Like LA Inks Kat Von D or the girl who was on her show named Pixie with the dimple piercings. I saw Pixie in person a few times and WOW!!!! That girl is sexy!!

The horrible random tattoos like you'll see on female rappers or hispanic gang bangy girls looks terrible, horish, and low class ghetto like. Im not racist or anything but its very difficult for black women to pull off looking good with a tattoo. When they have script writing instead of elaborate pictures (i.e., ART) it REALLY looks bad.
Oh she purdy too, I agree I don't think the random tattoos you pick out in the book at the tat shop is hot. The ones that I find hot are the ones that are original, took time to design, and have meaning.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 AM

2,807 posts, read 7,597,246 times
I love tattoos when they are artistic and unique, whether it is a man or a woman wearing it makes no difference...I admit I think the cursive writing, roses & butterflies are played & cheesey! I thought about the tattoo I wanted for 2 1/2 years before I committed to getting it, (I designed it myself, I am an artist...and yes, I can cover it if I choose to...) IMO, plastic surgery, mega-tans, and overdone hair/make-up is infinitely cheesier and trampier than tattoos! Guys, what would you rather wake up to every morning: a woman with leathery skin and bald spots who has to have her boobs re-done every 5 years, or a woman who has healthy skin & hair but a couple of tattoos???

Old 06-14-2009, 10:42 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,517,648 times
Chessie, in the great words of Dr. Seuss

Quote:
My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Chessie, in the great words of Dr. Seuss

I have absolutely no clue what that means. But, I am not terribly focused either - trying to get away from this forum so I can get out of the house and get to the gym. Now stop posting stuff!!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:55 AM

733 posts, read 1,930,580 times
Quote:
Yeah I kinda figured that's was the jist of the post.

FWIW, I would have no problem dealing with either person on a professional level, as long as the tats were covered. They simply are too distracting otherwise.
I guess it was more to show those who think tats look "skanky" and that those with them are "trailer trash" that there are people from all walks who have tats, and that they just don't know it.

I find they can be distracting in some situations as well, and believe people need to use their judgement.

But I don't think that they are the horror some people on here believe. I also think that people who are heavily tattooed are not the types to regret it either. For some people it may have been a fad, but for a whole other group of society is it a life choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships