Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 10:51 PM

1,629 posts, read 3,479,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
Why?

Why NOT?!

I'm tired of just being with only 1 girl at a time. I'm tired of having to pay for dates. I'm tired for talking on the phone 3 times a week an hour or 2 at a time. I'm tired of sitting on a couch watching movies I don't want to see. I'm tired of hearing "what are you thinking?" every time I don't feel like talking. I'm tired of girls getting angry when I don't do those things. And I'm tired of the weeks, even months of being single inbetween every "only 1" girl.

Sometimes I want a blonde girl. Sometimes I want a brunette. Sometimes I want a tall girl. Sometimes I want a short girl. Sometimes I want a American girl. Sometimes I want a European girl. Sometimes I want a white girl. Sometimes I want a black girl. Sometimes I want all of them at once.

I just want to feel that thrill of going all the way with someone new over and over.
Chasing the initial high over and over again, never being satisfied = Clinical Addiction, my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,522,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
I had to come back to this post as it's real honest. I'm not sure if you are going to read this Cyanosphere but at the end of the day, there really is no happiness and true satisfaction with this way of life. It's also a dead end and even the guys from the pickup artist forum say that.

A lot of men did this in my family in the 70's and one I can remember was my uncle. You know, he had so many women it was not funny, he also had a lot of kids because of it; at least 7 children that he knows; all from different women.

Anyhow, today he's in his late 50's single and depressed. I guess all the years playing with the girls he missed the opportunity to find him a good women; oh well. On a side note, another relative of mine, who played with the girls, was shot in the head and was killed coming out a bar; it was in relation to some girl he was messing with.

Geez, my old barber about 2 years ago who is a playboy almost got smoked; he was messing around with some girl who had a boyfriend and the boyfriend came to his job with a gun and pointed it at him. Glad I was not in the barbers chair that day!!!

Anyhow, all I'm trying to say is, I know you think dealing with ALL these girls will be fun; and I'm sure there will be good times, but at the end of the day, if you find yourself one good woman and you two take the time to learn about each other, that one women will be all that you need and you will be able to live/have safe and balanced life.

Morph01

Morph,

There are a lot of men like your uncle. A lot of older single men who think they are too good for any woman.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:49 PM

468 posts, read 1,221,347 times
"I read about this."

LOL. You read about this? ROTFL

What's next, you want to teach it?

Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,109,015 times
I can see how guys can enter the jerk zone or females,ive been a good dude my whole life after a droguht ive been hooking up with a few ladies lately whove claimed the next day they were drunk and/or just want nothing to do with me afterwards for whatever reasons,im on the verge of saying f it ill just hook up with these girls and leave why keep getting hurt??

Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,173,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
I had to come back to this post as it's real honest. I'm not sure if you are going to read this Cyanosphere but at the end of the day, there really is no happiness and true satisfaction with this way of life. It's also a dead end and even the guys from the pickup artist forum say that.

A lot of men did this in my family in the 70's and one I can remember was my uncle. You know, he had so many women it was not funny, he also had a lot of kids because of it; at least 7 children that he knows; all from different women.

Anyhow, today he's in his late 50's single and depressed. I guess all the years playing with the girls he missed the opportunity to find him a good women; oh well. On a side note, another relative of mine, who played with the girls, was shot in the head and was killed coming out a bar; it was in relation to some girl he was messing with.

Geez, my old barber about 2 years ago who is a playboy almost got smoked; he was messing around with some girl who had a boyfriend and the boyfriend came to his job with a gun and pointed it at him. Glad I was not in the barbers chair that day!!!

Anyhow, all I'm trying to say is, I know you think dealing with ALL these girls will be fun; and I'm sure there will be good times, but at the end of the day, if you find yourself one good woman and you two take the time to learn about each other, that one women will be all that you need and you will be able to live/have safe and balanced life.

Morph01
Agreed...

Old 06-18-2009, 03:32 AM

1,780 posts, read 2,355,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
It's the other way around too. This proves it.
Men like *******. They don't want a nice girl. They think they are getting someone lesser if the woman is nice.
They think if the woman is a *****, she is worth more, so they go with it.

Men don't want a nice woman with values. They don't even care if a woman can carry a conversation or has interests.
Cant say your completely wrong but, only mostly...most guys want a girl that is reserved and that will hang onto their every word.

Me, I want a girl that if I mouth off to her she'll punch me in the gut. I dont want some random *****, I want a girl with attitude, one who isnt afraid to be who she wants to be, and not what society tells her to be. Tattoos..HOT...Interesting Hair style...HOT...single mom...EVEN HOTTER.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
Cant say your completely wrong but, only mostly...most guys want a girl that is reserved and that will hang onto their every word.

Me, I want a girl that if I mouth off to her she'll punch me in the gut. I dont want some random *****, I want a girl with attitude, one who isnt afraid to be who she wants to be, and not what society tells her to be. Tattoos..HOT...Interesting Hair style...HOT...single mom...EVEN HOTTER.

Sorry, I am not into punching men in the gut.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:08 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,451,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
. Tattoos..HOT...Interesting Hair style...HOT...single mom...EVEN HOTTER.

So if she doesn't have any kids , she's not that hot?

Old 06-18-2009, 03:28 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,355,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post

So if she doesn't have any kids , she's not that hot?
In a way yes, women with kids are usually more mature than women who dont.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:57 PM

Those are odd ways to judge maturity.
Yet you want someone who will punch you in the gut?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships