Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 12:28 PM

1,223 posts, read 1,688,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
She is probably kicking herself in the butt for telling you in the first place because you can't seem to let it go and move on.

So get cheated on and shake it off?? I wonder would that same advice be given to the opposite sex??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 01:38 PM

105 posts, read 221,804 times
I would think she is feeling shame and embarassment..but she only knows.

I have a friend that is semi-messing (no sex but touching) around with a married co-worker. He touches her pretty much everywhere and has even inserted fingers in places. I think she is just getting off on the attention of a younger man.

GL OP

Old 10-05-2009, 10:57 PM

2 posts, read 3,278 times
If you have forgiven her,then why are you wrapping yourself with these questions? And what actually you want from her,feels guilty or ashamed? Ask yourself if you really want to call it off .And if you can't get yourself out from that box, how could you stay on with this relationship. No woman would like their husband to keep reminding them of her uneasy moment, or trying to dig out her hidden shell. You have to tell yourself to either take it or leave it. If you have chosen to take it,then better clear your memory of her passed, install new data of new life of philosophy,spend more time for your family and love her more. She will feels the guilty,but will not express as all women doesn't want to recall it. Have A HAppy LIFE ,man

Old 10-06-2009, 07:22 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
It would depend on what kind of person she was to begin with. If you have a long history, and her actions have always been beyond reproach (not a flirt, etc.) then she is probably racked with the guilt, shame, and pain about it.

If you sense she needs to talk about it, then by all means, do! She may still be confused about her feelings, and you sweeping them under the rug won't help.

Communication, my good man!

Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 319 View Post
I would think she is feeling shame and embarassment..but she only knows.

I have a friend that is semi-messing (no sex but touching) around with a married co-worker. He touches her pretty much everywhere and has even inserted fingers in places. I think she is just getting off on the attention of a younger man.

GL OP
Have a female friend like that myself! She was a real looker in her younger years, and now, not so much. Just like the 40+ male (we all know at least one) who buys the sports car and then cruises every teeny bopper and/or college strip, it's an absolutely pitiful thing to behold. And she, is making a huge fool of herself and everyone knows it, but her

Last edited by picklejuice; 10-06-2009 at 08:24 AM..

Old 10-07-2009, 08:40 AM

75 posts, read 262,144 times
Whoah My ex Did the same thing cheated on me while I was working 2 jobs to support her and our 3 kids. Said I didn't treat her like a princess. Apparantly working to jobs to pay the bills and putting her through school was selfish of me, And i was ( i Guess ) having fun all the time and getting lavished attention. Dude let me tell you from my personal experience - Let her go! Kinda brings up the point what everytime your bored and I'm busy you need attention from someone else? what is she feeling? after a while your going to belive what you want about that and any major arguement you are gonna pull that card out. and say BAM You cheated! it will only push her away. if you truly can deal and have forgiven her then don't worry about what she feels and move on. Otherwise in the end it may be worse for your kids to be in a house where that is lingering all the time...

Old 10-07-2009, 11:08 AM

187 posts, read 636,140 times
In my eyes (and it is my opinion and i respect it!!)she has absolutely no excuse.Nobody has the right to hurt somebody's else feelings.I am totally against cheating and yes,i would never forgive,NEVER. Your wife burnt the fundament of your marriage down,she put a male organ (sorry to be too directly)over the happiness of her familly and children.Such women have no values in my eyes.It takes minutes to destroy trust,but years to rebuild it.being unfaithful is coward.If i am unhappy or i miss something,i go to my husband and tell him,i try to fix it WITH HIM,not with other man!If i can not fix it,then it is time to leave and start a new life separated,divorced ,but i have no right to hurt my husband's feelings,to go behind his back and betray my family like this.She does not only betrayed you,she betrayed her familly.Her children need a warm,loving,happy nest and she had no right to risk this all only for sex and what type of person is the other guy?A man ,who brakes a familly is nothing worth in my eyes,nothing then a looser.
I would not accept her excuses,i would not blame myself and i would not forgive her.She is a woman with no values and you do not want such a woman to raise your children.There is enough fish in the ocean,tehre are enough women outside,who have excellent familly values,you do not need to waste your time.It is a waste of time.A flowervase,if it brakes,you can try to glue it,BUT IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.Why shoudl you pay for it,if somebody else broke the vase?Life is too short,not to be happy and your children feel,if things are not al right.It is better to come from a broken home,then to live in one!
A woman with no values will remain always a woman with no values!No matter what!
You will never forget this,it will be in your head a life long...she came into your house,into your bed after being with this guy..how disgusting it is!what a sneaky,low person she is!you kissed her,when her lips where on other parts of this male..can you forgive this?can you forget that??please do not lie to yourself..i did not find many men,who could!

I wish you to wake up,to see the things,how they really are,not to blame yourself anymore,right now your children are important,their values.You will find another woman,who is worth your love,your faithfulness,your being there for familly and working hard for it.And in your place i prefer even to be a sole father with 3 kids,then live with such a (in my eyes disguesting)woman.
I have a similar case in the neigborhood,he gave her up and he got the children and he is very happy about this,he found a great new grilfriend and things are great.His ex - wife remained,what she was all the time: a looser with no values!

Old 10-07-2009, 11:12 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Sorry to stereotype, but you wouldn't happen to be muslim, would you? I'm no fan of cheating myself, but this is too harsh. I was expecting you to recommend an honor killing at the end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza 1313 View Post
In my eyes (and it is my opinion and i respect it!!)she has absolutely no excuse.Nobody has the right to hurt somebody's else feelings.I am totally against cheating and yes,i would never forgive,NEVER. Your wife burnt the fundament of your marriage down,she put a male organ (sorry to be too directly)over the happiness of her familly and children.Such women have no values in my eyes.It takes minutes to destroy trust,but years to rebuild it.being unfaithful is coward.If i am unhappy or i miss something,i go to my husband and tell him,i try to fix it WITH HIM,not with other man!If i can not fix it,then it is time to leave and start a new life separated,divorced ,but i have no right to hurt my husband's feelings,to go behind his back and betray my family like this.She does not only betrayed you,she betrayed her familly.Her children need a warm,loving,happy nest and she had no right to risk this all only for sex and what type of person is the other guy?A man ,who brakes a familly is nothing worth in my eyes,nothing then a looser.
I would not accept her excuses,i would not blame myself and i would not forgive her.She is a woman with no values and you do not want such a woman to raise your children.There is enough fish in the ocean,tehre are enough women outside,who have excellent familly values,you do not need to waste your time.It is a waste of time.A flowervase,if it brakes,you can try to glue it,BUT IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.Why shoudl you pay for it,if somebody else broke the vase?Life is too short,not to be happy and your children feel,if things are not al right.It is better to come from a broken home,then to live in one!
A woman with no values will remain always a woman with no values!No matter what!
You will never forget this,it will be in your head a life long...she came into your house,into your bed after being with this guy..how disgusting it is!what a sneaky,low person she is!you kissed her,when her lips where on other parts of this male..can you forgive this?can you forget that??please do not lie to yourself..i did not find many men,who could!

I wish you to wake up,to see the things,how they really are,not to blame yourself anymore,right now your children are important,their values.You will find another woman,who is worth your love,your faithfulness,your being there for familly and working hard for it.And in your place i prefer even to be a sole father with 3 kids,then live with such a (in my eyes disguesting)woman.
I have a similar case in the neigborhood,he gave her up and he got the children and he is very happy about this,he found a great new grilfriend and things are great.His ex - wife remained,what she was all the time: a looser with no values!

Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 AM

187 posts, read 636,140 times
laugh!no!i am european,germany and have nothing to do with moslems,i am not too religious either,i only have great familly values and deteste people cheating and betraying their famillies!i talk my mind ,i think directly is better and it is better,to open somebody's eyes...he did not go over it and he did not forgive..other way,he would not be hier..this is my opinion,it is a free country,i can tell,waht i want..he wanted an opinion,he has it..that is why are forums for...

and forget to tell..my neighbor got STD,s..he is a great american guy,he did not deserve it!thorugh cheating even the health of the familly is at high risk!your children too!

Old 10-28-2009, 04:03 PM

1 posts, read 1,963 times
Don't walk; Run, from a cheating spouse. My wife cheated on me 7 years into our marriage. 11 years later she did it again and divorced me. She tried to blame me and gave me a list of 9 things I needed to fix. For awhile I thought it WAS me and I started trying to fix me. After her boyfriend didn't work out, she wanted back. I thought, "If I was so bad, why does she want me back?" I let the divorce go through. I'm married again. I cherish my second wife as I did my first wife. She says she's never been treated better. She feels like a princess. I cherish her. I love on her and I'm more fulfilled than ever. The difference is that my first wife was simply a discontent person and looking for something to fill a void she had within herself. She's still miserable and starting to look pretty ugly because of it. There are plenty of good people out there that will never cheat on you. Boils down to this: Some people cheat and some people don't. In other words, some people have character and some people don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships