Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 08:08 PM

564 posts, read 2,342,030 times

Advertisements

The statistics and crap I keep seeing in these threads are hilarious. If you're good looking, have enough money or are interesting enough, all bets are off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 08:10 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
a recurring theme on CDF, why do women go after married guys.
i think if they knew they would not do it.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertheironsea View Post
The statistics and crap I keep seeing in these threads are hilarious. If you're good looking, have enough money or are interesting enough, all bets are off.
When a woman sighs, "all the good ones are taken", she is referring to guys with looks and money. Interesting perhaps, but it is "confidence" they crave and this mainly comes from having looks and money.

I wonder whether these women are aware of how often and how many of these men, only have their money because their father in law set them up?

Old 11-08-2009, 09:20 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,102,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
When a woman sighs, "all the good ones are taken", she is referring to guys with looks and money. Interesting perhaps, but it is "confidence" they crave and this mainly comes from having looks and money.

I wonder whether these women are aware of how often and how many of these men, only have their money because their father in law set them up?
Yeah the "good ones" she doesnt mean good guys she means high status ones

Old 08-07-2010, 03:08 PM

86 posts, read 359,539 times
If I see a man with a ring on his finger, no matter how good looking or great personality he has, I just leave him alone....Women: learn to respect married men because someday you will get married and will hate very much if another lady (with no morals of course...) goes and starts flirting with your honey....Remember...what comes around goes around....go for the single ones and you will save yourselves a heartache....so ....single guys are more attractive to me...

Old 08-08-2010, 06:09 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,213,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Im the opposite. If he's with a girl, or a group of girls, I leave him alone.
I always thought I was, but lately I have found myself almost uncontrollably attracted to a married man. I would never act on anything as I am also in a relationship myself, but the sexual frustration is so exciting.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:46 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,509 times
A LOT of women want "taken guys." Whenever a guy thinks that he know what all women want based on an internet site, he should be seen as "very naiive."

Me on the other hand, why would I waste time chasing somthing that is not mine plus I'm already taken?

Old 08-11-2010, 08:32 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,718,740 times
Nothing beats personal experience regardless of what some of you say.

One of my male friends noticed that women looked in his direction more when he went to the mall with a female friend.

I was at the store not too long ago with an attractive cousin and a female cashier looked in my direction with a little bit of interest. Obviously we are not lovers but the cashier might not have known that.

I have been around women either as a group or just with one and you see women staring in your direction more.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:41 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,021,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Nothing beats personal experience regardless of what some of you say.

One of my male friends noticed that women looked in his direction more when he went to the mall with a female friend.

I was at the store not too long ago with an attractive cousin and a female cashier looked in my direction with a little bit of interest. Obviously we are not lovers but the cashier might not have known that.

I have been around women either as a group or just with one and you see women staring in your direction more.
When I was more out-and-about - many odd years ago - I would frequently go out with very attractive female friends. Just friends, mind. I'm talking ones that could model if they set their mind to it - simply gorgeous females. Never was interested in dating them really, they were just nice people, or at least so I thought at the time. Anyway, there were four in particular. One was a Russian girl who was just insanely gorgeous, and I got all sorts of women looking at me when I was with her, made no sense. At a previous job there was a girl that I worked with who wasn't like perfect, but she just had something going that made her stand out, and again, I got all sorts of looks.

Just today I went to lunch with a girl I work with who is drop dead gorgeous, I don't think I've ever gotten that much attention walking into a public place.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:43 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
You always want you can't have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships