Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 11:41 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times

Advertisements

But how do you know if the person feels objectified or not?
I've felt like crap by guys before who thoought that they were being nice to me and not objectifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorytampa View Post
I have to disagree. I mess around when I'm single, but if I'm involved I treat the guy with the utmost respect and love. Usually it's just a makeout session, but ocassionaly it's a back to my place scenario. Not objectifying anyone, just two guys enjoying one another's company.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 11:50 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
But how do you know if the person feels objectified or not?
I've felt like crap by guys before who thoought that they were being nice to me and not objectifying.
It's how they approach you. I've made the mistake in the past of one night standing with someone who clearly wanted more and I felt horrible about it. Now, the only time that happens is if the guy is very clear that he's just looking for fun.

In reality though, I'm over that. I just want to meet a nice guy and date, etc. Unfortunately, I'm becoming more and more convinced that the nice guys already have boyfriends and at 32 I might as well resign myself to being single. That's one bad thing that comes from playing around. By the time you're over it and ready to look into the possiblity of a serious relationship it's hard to find guys that aren't arleady taken

Old 10-26-2007, 12:03 PM

are you a dude?

I one night standed and wanted a friendship and the person was really irritated because I kept asking him to keep in contact with me during the sexual encounter. He refused to say yes or no and kept saying maybe. So I kept asking. After never hearing back from him I got extremely pist off.

Of course later I spread nasty rumors about him to all his friends and gays in the community that he has stds including the big one ...do u think that was mean and hurtful LMAO?

Quote:
It's how they approach you. I've made the mistake in the past of one night standing with someone who clearly wanted more and I felt horrible about it. Now, the only time that happens is if the guy is very clear that he's just looking for fun.

In reality though, I'm over that. I just want to meet a nice guy and date, etc. Unfortunately, I'm becoming more and more convinced that the nice guys already have boyfriends and at 32 I might as well resign myself to being single. That's one bad thing that comes from playing around. By the time you're over it and ready to look into the possiblity of a serious relationship it's hard to find guys that aren't arleady taken

Old 10-26-2007, 12:10 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,715,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post

God comes to Adam and Eve and says:

"I have two last 'gifts' in my bag...#1: The Ability to Pee Standing Upright and ..uhhh, you'll be able to write your name in the snow?"

Adam(jumping up and down, hands in the air ) : "ME, pick ME God!"

God: "It is Done."

Eve: "So , God....what's left for me?"

God: reaches into her bag of tricks, pulls out a small slip of paper and reads...

"Mulitple Orgasms"

yeah baby.
I have a question of the men in this thread.

Am I the only guy here that can have multiple orgasms?

Old 10-26-2007, 12:21 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,048,165 times
I don't think you can say "men are like this, and women like that". I'm a 30 yr old man and I've only had 1 casual encounter - but it turned into a weeklong fling so I've never had a one night stand. For me, that first encounter was awkward. The sex was frequent, but it wasn't as hot as the sex I've had in relationships. I really couldn't imagine picking up a woman in a bar.... that's not to say I won't try it sometime and find out how wrong I am. And I gather from this thread that some women really enjoy that type of encounter. Everyone's different.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,048,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I have a question of the men in this thread.

Am I the only guy here that can have multiple orgasms?
When I was younger I could do that, I don't know why I lost it. I think you can train your body to do it.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:38 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,929 times
Quote:
are you a dude?

I one night standed and wanted a friendship and the person was really irritated because I kept asking him to keep in contact with me during the sexual encounter. He refused to say yes or no and kept saying maybe. So I kept asking. After never hearing back from him I got extremely pist off.

Of course later I spread nasty rumors about him to all his friends and gays in the community that he has stds including the big one ...do u think that was mean and hurtful LMAO?
I am a guy and I think spreading rumors, especially the last one you mention, was not only nasty, but rather immature.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:55 PM

and having a ONE NIGHT STAND is NOT immature??

I forgot how grown up and responsible you are.

Quote:
I am a guy and I think spreading rumors, especially the last one you mention, was not only nasty, but rather immature.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:50 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,184,340 times
Quote:
You are such a winn4r.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:54 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,374,452 times
Quote:
are you a dude?

Artsyguy, no offense intended.. but are you for real? This sounds like something someone would come up with just to add fuel to the fire, to stir things up to make people mad or use a lot of caps and angry smiley faces at you or something...

CD Land has seen its fair share of trolls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships