Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2010, 02:54 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,242,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Just pay everyone $7 an hour and be done with it. From the janitor who cleans the floors, to a CEO who runs a multimillion dollar company, $7 an hour.

I think liberals just want everyone to be equally poor.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I think people are discovering the link between feminism and Marxism. Feminist activism does imply that the market will not reward economic output accordingly.

I think genuine feminism, the quest for equal rights and responsibilities is a very good thing. The problem with it now, is that it's only for rights, or special privileges, and NOT about responsibilities..

There has not been a call for 20+ years from feminist groups to require women to have to register with the selective service. Again, as a male, I go to jail if I don't register..

Old 02-03-2010, 02:56 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
LOL. Maybe thats whay Obama meant when he spoke about the wage gap!

Old 02-03-2010, 03:03 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
I think genuine feminism, the quest for equal rights and responsibilities is a very good thing. The problem with it now, is that it's only for rights, or special privileges, and NOT about responsibilities..

There has not been a call for 20+ years from feminist groups to require women to have to register with the selective service. Again, as a male, I go to jail if I don't register..
Hi betamanlet,

I sure lots of beta men will be real happy when their dating prospects getting mowed down on the battle field.

Awe.. ain't she cute...

Too bad.....

Your future girl friend was turned into goo and a feast for worms...

Old 02-03-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi betamanlet,

I sure lots of beta men will be real happy when their dating prospects getting mowed down on the battle field.

Awe.. ain't she cute...

Too bad.....

Your future girl friend was turned into goo and a feast for worms...

Betas exist solely to be used by society. We are the ones who pay taxes, no question asked. We subsidize everyone else's lifestyles, and they make it even illegal for us to have sex.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:19 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
betamanlet wrote:
Quote:
Betas exist solely to be used by society. We are the ones who pay taxes, no question asked. We subsidize everyone else's lifestyles, and they make it even illegal for us to have sex.
What in the world is a beta or a manlet anyway? I've read a few posts that use those terms and I've never heard of them but I see you named yourself after them. Also, I don't recall reading anything about any legislation that makes it illegal for any group to have sex. So is a manlet a baby man? Maybe it's illegal to have sex because you're still a baby, I haven't quite figured it out so maybe you could explain it. Thanks.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
betamanlet wrote:

What in the world is a beta or a manlet anyway? I've read a few posts that use those terms and I've never heard of them but I see you named yourself after them. Also, I don't recall reading anything about any legislation that makes it illegal for any group to have sex. So is a manlet a baby man? Maybe it's illegal to have sex because you're still a baby, I haven't quite figured it out so maybe you could explain it. Thanks.

Betas lack game, so their only option is prostitution. Prostitution is a crime, hence it's illegal for betas to have sex.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:24 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,673,094 times
Quote:
No one needs to be paid more than $10 an hour. At all.

There would still be a difference in income between the two. The janitor puts in 20 hours a week, and the CEO puts in 80--even though what the CEO does can't really be classified as labor.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:42 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:

Hi betamanlet,

Its actually a bit true...

I am naturally beta. I was a classic. I had principles, put women on pedestals, and really had no clue about women. I was a "nice guy". Facebook has even given me an excellent museum on my past where I saw a complete idiot sitting between 2 hot girls in high school.

Though I was born a beta slave, it also meant I had a brain. I used it to solve the problem. I am actually far more capable than any bad boy without a brain. I constantly influence people because I know things and do things differently, and better, just like any real geek should. Use your noodle, or the selection process that women make is justified.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:46 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
No one needs to be paid more than $10 an hour. At all.

There would still be a difference in income between the two. The janitor puts in 20 hours a week, and the CEO puts in 80--even though what the CEO does can't really be classified as labor.
Yeah..ok. You have no idea what you're talking about as usual. My husband isn't a CEO, but he is a very ranking white collar individual (finance), and he does work 70-80 hours per week. You have no idea the stress that those kinds of jobs entail, and the specific skill set one needs to be successful at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships