Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 06:43 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,689,401 times

Advertisements

gentleheart. i'll ask her out to dinner and she can pay for it. i'll ask her to take me to a lobster buffet at the Hyatt and then to a Gentlemen's club(but she'll have to wait out in the street). She can pay for that too!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 06:57 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
I know someone who had a coworker similar to yours, not well liked with a histronic personality, they finally let her go and unbeknown to her, they prepared in advance with a police officer in the next room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrl View Post
have a problem with her. several of the guys have had incidents with her. the maintenance worker can't stand her and pops off at her. she complains that a room is dirty when he cleans the offices after staff goes home. he tries to tell her but she repeats the same complaint over and over

she hates the young girls. last year she tried to get me to confront one of the young girls for "harassing" her when there was no harrasment involved. luckliy we all ganged up on her and put her in her place

i'm probably no more sensitive than the others but what is different about me is that i stay angry about it longer and have difficulty forgetting about it, especially when it is announced that she is coming back

Old 03-04-2010, 07:01 PM

Default God

I've seen enough of that, I just served jury duty for 2 weeks on a criminal case here in the Bronx. the defendant (not guilty) kind of looked like this woman(he he!!)

Old 03-06-2010, 11:41 AM

Default wish me luck tomorrow

as for now until school lets out i will only have to deal with her on Sundays but when school lets out she will probably be working during the week

Old 03-29-2010, 04:47 PM

Default update on "Grandma Cougar"

yesterday as i was doggedly working on care plans so the company can bill for services, we had a smooth day

then this AM i'm told by an office neighbor that one of our clients fell and i was not even informed about it(I am the supervisor in charge and all staff know to report serious incidents to me)

Grandma Cougar supposedly saw this client fall but didn't have the presence of mind to ask the client if she wanted medical attention (ie EMS call, possible hospitalization) nor to inform staff (all the staff are young 20 something females and Grandma Cougar seriously despises them)

when Grandma Cougar was asked what happened by my supervisor, she denied that the client fell at all

No one asked me anything

Just Another day at the office with Grandma Cougar and the young lovelies!!

Yours truly, Gramps(still hot for the African American girl but too shy to do anything God does she smell good Good God!!!)

Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 AM

Don't all companies do incident reports for injury...customers..clients or employees..that memo must have been sent out when she had one of her hissies and quit...................

Oh why not?!.... rl...just ask the women out for Gods sake, lunch, start with lunch...and don't worry about what the cougar thinks

Old 03-30-2010, 07:10 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
How is she a cougar? What young guy is she going after?

Old 03-30-2010, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
How is she a cougar? What young guy is she going after?
He's young at heart

Old 03-30-2010, 04:14 PM

Default i don't

know exactly how old she is she was supposed to be my age but when i discussed the problems she gave me with my mom last time i saw her (i update my mom on how things are going at work) my mom said it's possible this woman could be in her 50's instead of just 48

i just nicknamed her grandma cougar because she thinks she's hot stuff and has often expressed an interest in other workers' sons or co-workers who are in their 20's, but she's so domineering and brash she reminds me of "Maude" rather than sexy--hence the label "grandma"

and all i do is think negative things about the 30 year old black girl that i like. all about why it won't work and why it doesn't pay to do anything about it. i hear that she lives in her grandfather's house with her 2 kids and how there's no father which feeds into my bad feelings that she's attracted to "bad guys" that love em and leave em. there's other things that bother me that i just can't discuss right now. who knows maybe she doesn't even really like me like the other charitable posters thought she did. maybe it's just all wishful thinking on my part. just having a bad day with negative thoughts. i could care less what grandma cougar thinks, i don't want word getting around that i like the black girl. if she does like me, i wonder if part of it is that i don't act on it and am mysterious

maybe ces speed (did she say she was black?) might be able to identify?

well, time to binge on chicken, quiche, salad and swiss cheese!!! great medicine for angst and frustration!!!

Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 PM

Default oh and i forgot to tell

you, most importantly, the client who supposedly fell yesterday complained this AM about pain, and who do you think brings it to my attention but grandma cougar. i told her to pls take the client to the MD,then the client's case worker comes along and i direct her to take the client to the doctor

i think this cougar b**** is trying to blackmail me into making small talk with her and if i won't, she won't cooperate or share important information with me (or the other staff) about client business
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships