U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-05-2012, 07:18 AM
 
285 posts, read 270,928 times
Reputation: 41

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
So no evidence for it then. Just something someone made up. That is all I wanted to know.
you are free think as you wish but I think you abandon a light which you have never seen yet and may someday become regretful why you had been inattention about it
Also I told I am an expert writer .....yes but no a formal writer who is active in a newspaper or journal or he has published some books. I can but I don't
Rate this post positively

 
Old 01-05-2012, 07:24 AM
 
7,801 posts, read 5,641,699 times
Reputation: 2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
you are free think as you wish
Not really. Evidence constraints thought. If all the evidence says X is true then I can not really think Y.

The issue here is that there is NO evidence being presented so it is clear the text in the opening post is just fantasy and made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Also I told I am an expert writer
Yes but as we have learned.... saying something over and over does not make it true. Just calling yourself great does not mean you are. It just means you like yourself a lot and think a lot of yourself. I was told by another Muslim around here that you guys are meant to be "humble". Does not sound like it to me.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-05-2012, 04:06 PM
 
285 posts, read 270,928 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo
Yes but as we have learned.... saying something over and over does not make it true. Just calling yourself great does not mean you are. It just means you like yourself a lot and think a lot of yourself. I was told by another Muslim around here that you guys are meant to be "humble". Does not sound like it to me.
Yes you are right most of Muslim are submissive and don't say about themselves anything , as god has said : " the worshipers of the merciful are those who walk humbly on the earth........ "

but I think I walk a bit outside of the road ..... and that light has not entered in my heart wholly.....but I suppose my action is not in a pridefully manner may my intention is that be acceptable for other and other don't count me an unread person ....
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 03:03 AM
 
7,801 posts, read 5,641,699 times
Reputation: 2979
So still no evidence then? Just more claims about how great and unique you are?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 08:15 AM
 
285 posts, read 270,928 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
So still no evidence then? Just more claims about how great and unique you are?
No, you are free think about X and Y both and choose one you think it is right. what may does guided you it is not what I say, it is your thoughts and your insight around what is said ( everybody ) .Therefore I can't mislead you if your thought is your assistant and helper and I can't guide you if your thought and insight doesn't help you. A holy leader says " don't see who is saying but see what he is saying ". This is the gateway lock Key to truth. I see most of authors say : Evidence that , this ,those ..... but I wonder why they don't try Evidence a thing to themselves themselves by their thought power. A scientist does't request others : please evidence this substance - phenomenon mystery for me, he thinks and researches himself to find it therefore nobody can guide other without his own thought and will.

Lord of universe says to his messenger " you cannot guide whom you please; it is god who guides whom he will. he knows well those who are guided. (56) "



Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
 
7,801 posts, read 5,641,699 times
Reputation: 2979
So still no evidence that there is a heaven or that the OP is a description of it then?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,618 posts, read 11,896,473 times
Reputation: 3747
Unhappy "Help! I'm being held captive in a women's Islamic Heaven prison, and can't get out!"

I could only stomach the first page, and then a quick read of this last page, before I had to visit the restroom!

This is obviously aimed at what a Middle Eastern Islamic (and very chauvinistic) male would want. Especially those with a very limited formal education, but with a sort of iron-worker - laborer's guffawing catcall mentality, as a good looking woman walks by.

I also note the repeat mantra of material gifts, as though heaven, for eternity no less, could be made good by piling on the consumer goods, each higher level offering tempting glimpses of even better gifty items. What's upstairs, an X-Box 360? Then, a new Beemer? (You know: to drive on those heavenly roads?). And eventually, a Motel 6 with warm, clean sheets?

Oh, and those endless hordes of beautiful but silent women, who all decided to be physically about 18 to 24 years old (which is precisely what every woman wants in life... a teeny-bopper's mindset and body...) , and not a one allowed to use their God-given minds in any useful, intellectual way...

ME Muslim man's outburst: ("Why you thinking, woman! Not your job! We think, you obey! You KNOW your job! Now get busy with job!")

(Q: are there disciplinary stonings in Heaven, esp. for disobedient women!)

Yup: Women who had been transformed into whatever they (or their man...) thought would be the most physically appealing to the arriving boatloads of heaven-bound men, all drooling with foam-flecked mouths, oggling the physically altered women. Nicceeee!
__________________________________________________

How totally absurd and intellectually shallow on its face, huh? A shallow- and narrow-thinking man's ideal of heaven: lots of superfluous superficial (is that superfluous and repetitively similar?) "blingy" gifts, gold and food, and a bunch of totally obedient women all sworn to "please" him.

All this for eternity. How "special" for those women, and ultimately, for those piggish men. (I do hope they have Weight Watchers there....).

As for Western women, I hope you see clearly what Islam has in store for you when they force their belief system on you. Manitoba, Canada women: take note where Muslim Imams want to inject obligatory Shar'ia Law into Canadian civil codes... Yikes!) As for me, even as a man, I'd prefer to "take the gas pipe", as my sainted mother in law used to say, than live in such a make-believe and insulting nether-world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
What do women get when they enter heaven according to the Quran?
A headache? Nope. You probably can't use that excuse there either, having been properly "tasked" by your new overlords....

Frankly, as a strong supporter of intellectual feminism and individuality, this all makes me want to, well, "rapidly evacuate" my digestive tract! This utterly immature and wildly embarrassing tract is however valuable in it's open expreession of it's owner's (and his buddys') mindset.

Now to this, which for the life of me, I can't figure out. WTF. Maybe you other ladies can breath some sense into Ms. Blue Hue's thoughts, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
Good post Manns

Who could ever envision this idea of purpose and reason for the creation that we know. Thoughts and our environment would be all we have to express the reality of trust in hope in what we easily know...there is a reason for everything... even the necessary rudiments of reason in joy. A given triumph.

Even the good doctor knows it is better to study the healthy for advantage in the ill gotton malady.Good to see your eyes immovably raised Manns , denying with ease the malady of anti-hope.
And then this next one from Manss... what DOES it mean? Mohammed brought some bones back to life? Really? Sorta like Jesus healing the blind by laying-on of the hands? Right. Especially that last line that I highlighted in blue.... HUH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Most of peoples' opinion about heaven and hell, most are supposing which they have heard from some inexpert person in some unknown theologies. What I described is from god .One day a group of Arabian idolatry came to messenger Mohamed. They had brought some humans' bones and did put those in front of him and asked : Hey Mohamed do you claim these bones will be change into a human again and our primogenitor will be revived too ? How these bones will be revived again ? ...... God afterwards sent this verse in Qur'an to them : " say: 'he will quicken them who originated them the first time; he has knowledge of every creation;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Robot ?!......HaHaHaHa ....No this is your mind about this earthy industrial stuffs. That wife and servants are heavenly creature but with human affect wholly. I have heard that heavenly spouses are lover to their husband ( god has fixed that love in their heart ) and all spouses and servants obey of him absolutely.
You "have heard"? Oh. I had no idea that you had first-hand communication experiences with those already in heaven. Hmmm... Are you perhaps Allah himself? I had no idea. All fall to your knees!

I'd bet that a lot of Muslim women that arrive in heaven (on a separate bus of course... ,and then seeing all the freedoms that Western women have openly experienced in their lives, especially [u]intellectually*, will "bolt" for the red Exit From Heaven door. What's behind Door no. 3? Answ: Freedom without the cloud of male chauvinism hanging over them like a disciplinary club.

But perhaps in the ideal Islamic Heaven, those women who might bolt are then chained to the floor...

______________________________________

* (as in: we not only allow women to think for themselves, but we also encourage it and "allow" [] many of them to write books and even teach men [] in our universities.

Wow, huh? Time to get out the stones, no doubt!)

Last edited by rifleman; 01-09-2012 at 09:14 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
31,998 posts, read 33,585,316 times
Reputation: 13130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
Most of us think about hell more than heaven and this state increase our fear and may rebate our hope . I decided to send this summary description about heaven. A description which even may common Muslims have never heard yet. Nonetheless, I sent it to know all.

The smell of heaven is felt from thousand years distance and the gifts which is given to a lowest heavenly person, it is as, if he invite all humans and demons to his home and they eat from his foods and drink from his juice, those are enough for them and that foods and drinks never diminished. When this lowest heavenly person gets in heaven he sees three (vast and so beautiful ) garden when he arrives to lowest garden he observes many wife , servants , streams and fruit so as god will. When he does thanks god it is said to him : look at upside. when he looks, sees the gifts which he had never seen in first garden. So he says to god : O,God please give me this (vast garden) too. It is said to him : if it presented you, may you wish more. He say : no, there is not better than it. Then when he gets in that great garden and becomes so much joyful he thanks god more . In this condition it is said : open the door of “ immortal garden “ to him. When the door of that garden has been opened to him, he sees additional gifts than second garden as his joyance reach to topmost degree and he says : My lord , you are worthy to a thank which I can’t express it. You gifted me these heavens and saved me from hell fire

Many wives? Be careful what you wish for...

Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 10:18 AM
 
7,801 posts, read 5,641,699 times
Reputation: 2979
I did read somewhere that in the Muslim faith the men get virgins and so on.... and the women get.... wait for this.... their husbands back.

If that does not sound man made I am not sure what is.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 01-09-2012, 11:11 AM
 
285 posts, read 270,928 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
I could only stomach the first page, and then a quick read of this last page, before I had to visit the restroom!

This is obviously aimed at what a Middle Eastern Islamic (and very chauvinistic) male would want. Especially those with a very limited formal education, but with a sort of iron-worker - laborer's guffawing catcall mentality, as a good looking woman walks by.

I also note the repeat mantra of material gifts, as though heaven, for eternity no less, could be made good by piling on the consumer goods, each higher level offering tempting glimpses of even better gifty items. What's upstairs, an X-Box 360? Then, a new Beemer? (You know: to drive on those heavenly roads?). And eventually, a Motel 6 with warm, clean sheets?

Oh, and those endless hordes of beautiful but silent women, who all decided to be physically about 18 to 24 years old (which is precisely what every woman wants in life... a teeny-bopper's mindset and body...) , and not a one allowed to use their God-given minds in any useful, intellectual way...

ME Muslim man's outburst: ("Why you thinking, woman! Not your job! We think, you obey! You KNOW your job! Now get busy with job!")

(Q: are there disciplinary stonings in Heaven, esp. for disobedient women!)

Yup: Women who had been transformed into whatever they (or their man...) thought would be the most physically appealing to the arriving boatloads of heaven-bound men, all drooling with foam-flecked mouths, oggling the physically altered women. Nicceeee!
__________________________________________________

How totally absurd and intellectually shallow on its face, huh? A shallow- and narrow-thinking man's ideal of heaven: lots of superfluous superficial (is that superfluous and repetitively similar?) "blingy" gifts, gold and food, and a bunch of totally obedient women all sworn to "please" him.

All this for eternity. How "special" for those women, and ultimately, for those piggish men. (I do hope they have Weight Watchers there....).

As for Western women, I hope you see clearly what Islam has in store for you when they force their belief system on you. Manitoba, Canada women: take note where Muslim Imams want to inject obligatory Shar'ia Law into Canadian civil codes... Yikes!) As for me, even as a man, I'd prefer to "take the gas pipe", as my sainted mother in law used to say, than live in such a make-believe and insulting nether-world.



A headache? Nope. You probably can't use that excuse there either, having been properly "tasked" by your new overlords....

Frankly, as a strong supporter of intellectual feminism and individuality, this all makes me want to, well, "rapidly evacuate" my digestive tract! This utterly immature and wildly embarrassing tract is however valuable in it's open expreession of it's owner's (and his buddys') mindset.

Now to this, which for the life of me, I can't figure out. WTF. Maybe you other ladies can breath some sense into Ms. Blue Hue's thoughts, yes?



And then this next one from Manss... what DOES it mean? Mohammed brought some bones back to life? Really? Sorta like Jesus healing the blind by laying-on of the hands? Right. Especially that last line that I highlighted in blue.... HUH?





You "have heard"? Oh. I had no idea that you had first-hand communication experiences with those already in heaven. Hmmm... Are you perhaps Allah himself? I had no idea. All fall to your knees!

I'd bet that a lot of Muslim women that arrive in heaven (on a separate bus of course... ,and then seeing all the freedoms that Western women have openly experienced in their lives, especially [u]intellectually*, will "bolt" for the red Exit From Heaven door. What's behind Door no. 3? Answ: Freedom without the cloud of male chauvinism hanging over them like a disciplinary club.

But perhaps in the ideal Islamic Heaven, those women who might bolt are then chained to the floor...

______________________________________

* (as in: we not only allow women to think for themselves, but we also encourage it and "allow" [] many of them to write books and even teach men [] in our universities.

Wow, huh? Time to get out the stones, no doubt!)
Hey Rifleman , why you are such freaked out ? be calm please . it is not necessary you write a long scroll. What I described is about Muslims no you. you can deny all by a sentence " I don't believe in heaven " but what you say wouldn't change this truth. you are a human and are respectable for me even if your opinion is unlike to what I explained. If you know anything better than it send please I will be glade, but know what I described is true entirely without any doubt. Although it is an Islamic narrative (a trusty narrative ) but I did prefer knew all.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top