Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2009, 12:30 PM

331 posts, read 498,977 times

Advertisements

I'm lifting this one up. I request a prayer for all of the atheists/agnostics on this board. I've read some of the things that they say, and they just appall me. I would pray that you would lay your Hand on them, as they are in dire need of Your guidance. I feel just terrible that there is nothing I can do to stop this madness, but, alas, I would hope that you would move them onto the right path, especially during this, the most important time of the year, the time of Your birth. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 07:50 PM

4,885 posts, read 7,293,397 times
Pleasee pray for Travis, Jashon, and Davian. They need so much. They are discipline problems at school, academically all struggling and do not care, and experimenting in drugs and sex. I'm afraid we are going to lose them to the streets if someone doesn't reach them.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:34 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,375,213 times
Default Lost Little Moo (kitty)

After reading several of the requests on here, mine seems rather small and insignificant, but this little furbaby means the world to me, and for 3 (going on 4) nights now, she's been out lost in the cold.

Her name is Little Moo. I won't go into specifics, I'm sure God knows her by name as well. Please Lord, bring little moo home safely. If she's too scared to find her way back, please bless the good people in my neighborhood to take her in with compassion, that can find their way to me for her.

Please help her come home safely. Give me strength knowing that it is in your hands, as it is tearing me to pieces right now in my own, and please help me to accept whatever plan of hers you have already laid out, whether it be coming home, staying gone, or never knowing either way.

I love you Little Moo. Please be alright.

Old 12-19-2009, 05:23 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Please keep the good people of Eastern and South Eastern Ky. in your prayers. Over half of them have been without electrical power since late yesterday afternoon as a winter storm dumped up to and over a foot of heavy wet snow on us , downing trees and power lines..Volunteers are busy bringing people to the shelters, but are having some dificulty reaching some of the back roads and hollows..

Old 12-24-2009, 06:21 PM

968 posts, read 2,619,288 times
I pray that all those who feel without love and protection are wrapped in your everlasting arms of security and greatest affection and understanding.

I pray that in 2010 that I can understand the journey I am to live better so I can be a better daughter, friend, and family member. I pray and ask with deep consideration that the memories and thoughts that pull me down and drown me are casted away. I pray that I am given the strength to help someone else in a productive way.

Lastly I pray that all the believers and unbelievers are shielded from negativity of the world and showered with love, blessings, faith and belief. Thank You

Old 12-24-2009, 09:19 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
My prayer is more and more people see & understand what Christmas is celebrated for. That I can become a better example to my children and all those around me while walking with Christ. That each of us can reach out to one lonely person, one elderly person and one unbeliever during this season.

A king is born and I am a child of royalty! Amen!

Old 12-31-2009, 11:31 AM

72,422 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Happy New Year to eveyone! Wishing better health,better relations with family and friends,better communication,love and peace!

Old 01-02-2010, 12:59 AM

593 posts, read 890,918 times
Please pray for the civilians of Iraq and Afganistan who are being killed and injured by the demonic
forces of the radical element of non Islamic misfits. They displease Allah and are forever the separated from Godand banished to darkness.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:37 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
I am asking all the prayer warriors to pray for Angeli, one of our cd family members..She is having brain surgery on Monday..

My prayer is that He will guide the hands of the surgeon and that He will bless Angie with a healing..and that her beloved ones be given His comfort that we seek during trying times..

Old 01-03-2010, 10:30 PM

72,422 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I am asking all the prayer warriors to pray for Angeli, one of our cd family members..She is having brain surgery on Monday..

My prayer is that He will guide the hands of the surgeon and that He will bless Angie with a healing..and that her beloved ones be given His comfort that we seek during trying times..
Amen! We are all praying for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality