Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2019, 04:45 AM

16,781 posts, read 4,986,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Oh so now you are going with I deserved it? Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. It is sad that ANY ABUSE is occurring. Why can't your side just respectfully disagree? No, you have to throw a hissy fit. I have yet to meet a single true friendly atheist. NEVER ONCE! I will continue to work to expose the ugliness and lies that come from camp including claiming that I am never personally attacked. That one really takes the cake.
That says so much about your character, not about atheists.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Fish is the only one who had the courage to respond. That just shows your side only cares about ego stroking and Christian bashing. You can't handle a fair equal debate.
You have been refuted in a fair, equal debate. A private DM will not change that.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The reactions from every single Atheist rests in your hands, their reactions begin with a thought in your head, you post that thought, and they react. Atheists are not living with the same standards and limits that limit a Christian, if you say something unloving and you get an unloving answer, that is on you Jeff, you are to be an example of love and forgiveness above what normal people are. If you get slapped, dont slap back, somebody curses you, bless them, and if you can't agreement with everything, smile and be on your way and agree to disagree.

I am not always as kind with Christians because they are Christians, but with Atheists, there is no reason to be as enemies. If somebody is offended by something you said, it's because you said something in an offensive way. I never hardly ever have any problem with Atheists. I can understand why they come, and why they should really have a say.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Can you stop attacking and criticizing Jeff for one day, especially on one of the Christian Holy Days - Palm Sunday?
Palm Sunday is the perfect day, because all of his 'arguments' end in .

Old 04-15-2019, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Bottom Line: "God Belief" is still the standard, as it has been. And, Atheism, "The Concept of Nothing", is still a nothing concept, like it has been.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-god-divinity/
Shorter Goldie, Goldie is ignorant of the science of cognitive bias and probability.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:40 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Shorter Goldie, Goldie is ignorant of the science of cognitive bias and probability.
no, actually he is not. you are misrepresenting science when you think that you denying everything, and anything, is science.

science draws reasonable conclusions based on the information we have.

Science does not deny everything because some people feel religion is so dangerous that we need to deny everything so theist don't use it and make atheism harder to sell.

would you like to compare reasonable claims? we can stack yours to mine?

oh right, you don't do that ... youre anti-religious/god sect. and then you cry some stuff about my family members being nazi's or something.

lmao yeah, youre joe science guy.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
no, actually he is not. you are misrepresenting science when you think that you denying everything, and anything, is science.

science draws reasonable conclusions based on the information we have.
Which? Your two paragraphs contradict each other.

Quote:
Science does not deny everything because some people feel religion is so dangerous that we need to deny everything so theist don't use it and make atheism harder to sell.
And? This straw man has nothing to do with me.

Quote:
would you like to compare reasonable claims? we can stack yours to mine?

oh right, you don't do that ... youre anti-religious/god sect. and then you cry some stuff about my family members being nazi's or something.
No, I said MY grandfathers immediate family were murdered by Nazis. Not once did I talk about YOUR family. It was YOU who tried the family members being Nazis, so your dishonesty is hypocritical, and considering what happened to my Grandfathers family, disgusting.

Quote:
lmao yeah, youre joe science guy.
I am not the one who disagreed with a PhD biologist, remember.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:12 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times
Quote:
Sorry but that is a pack of lies. My character is directly attacked outside of the thread topic. Stop trying to justify blatant nasty behavior.
Why not show us via a link or two where, without you whining or sniveling about a situation, that YOU were attacked, rather than your belief.

You are aware that personal attacks are not allowed by the forum moderators, right? If you feel YOU were attacked, report the post. It will be dealt with.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:14 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I always think it's good for us when the other side tells themselves it's all ok - nothing really happening. Makes it easier for us.
Yeah, especially when it was showcased in Breitbart. What's next, Qanon?

Old 04-15-2019, 07:16 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
I’m a proud “none”... Very surprised that Catholics are not leaving in droves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality