Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2019, 08:52 PM

10,090 posts, read 5,739,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by remsleep View Post
You have to take into account what a person like Jeffbase would consider unfriendly. Based on his posts, if he asks an atheist if they believe Jesus is the son of God and they say no, he would consider that a personal attack worthy of his ignore list. Ask Jeffbase if comparing homosexuals to pedophiles and people that have sex with animals is unfriendly and he would say no. His ability to make a rational determination on any subject that deals with religion is lacking. I discount his opinion of a person's demeanor entirely.
Typical atheist arrogance. Let's talk about your inability to have one just ONE thread that doesn't turn into a direct assault on my character.

Telling me I deserve to burn in hell is unfriendly. Making up lies that I am gay is unfriendly. Making up lies that I EVER directly compared homosexuals to pedophiles or bestiality is unfriendly. I wish I had a list of all the garbage thrown at me over the years. I've been called stupid, pathetic, angry and mentally ill by you "friendly" folk here.

It is beyond rude to just make judgement on someone's entire character based solely on some internet postings.

Old 04-16-2019, 09:26 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Typical atheist arrogance. Let's talk about your inability to have one just ONE thread that doesn't turn into a direct assault on my character.

Telling me I deserve to burn in hell is unfriendly. Making up lies that I am gay is unfriendly. Making up lies that I EVER directly compared homosexuals to pedophiles or bestiality is unfriendly. I wish I had a list of all the garbage thrown at me over the years. I've been called stupid, pathetic, angry and mentally ill by you "friendly" folk here.

It is beyond rude to just make judgement on someone's entire character based solely on some internet postings.
You must have the world's longest nose.

Old 04-16-2019, 09:32 PM

10,090 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You must have the world's longest nose.
Pointless, irrelevant and unfriendly. Typical crap from you.

Old 04-16-2019, 09:54 PM

63,833 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Making up lies that I EVER directly compared homosexuals to pedophiles or bestiality is unfriendly.
It is not possible to bring up pedophiles and bestiality when attacking homosexuality without IMPLICITLY equating and comparing them, Jeff.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:17 PM

33,558 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
By that logic...you could never objectively claim anything...since nothing is infallible, and, honestly, "there is no way to know" anything for sure.
I mean, "it would be dishonest" if one did not admit it's always possible that any claim about the existence of anything could be wrong.
That sounds a bit nutty and illogical to me...My computer exists, the floor under my feet exists, perhaps even a god exists...But I don't believe that it does....

Old 04-17-2019, 12:02 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,718,300 times
Quote:

You are a BLATANT liar. I personally have gone back in the Christianity thread and pulled your posts up where you COMPARED the SIN of "homosexuality" to pedophilia and to bestiality.

THAT is pathetic, stupid and indicative of someone who is unable to look at their own posts and see what they say. You even had LGBTQ people tell you that you were being vile (my description of their wording of your ungodly soul).

Your posts on this thread look like what we would expect from a petulant teenager.

Add that insult to your list.

Old 04-17-2019, 03:11 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,718,300 times
I went back and reviewed nearly 2000 posts on the Christianity thread, sub-thread; "Why does homosexuality anger conservative Christians more than other sins?" to find this:

Quote:
Did God create people attracted to children? After all, it's just another form of sexual orientation, right?
jeffbase40; Post #1758; //www.city-data.com/forum/chris...tians-176.html

Likening one thing to another is most certainly drawing a parallel.

But, of course, jeffie denies ever comparing homosexuality to pedophilia!

And a transgender woman responded to jeff in her post# 1776 on the same thread.
//www.city-data.com/forum/chris...tians-178.html

Old 04-17-2019, 05:18 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I went back and reviewed nearly 2000 posts on the Christianity thread, sub-thread; "Why does homosexuality anger conservative Christians more than other sins?" to find this:

jeffbase40; Post #1758; //www.city-data.com/forum/chris...tians-176.html

Likening one thing to another is most certainly drawing a parallel.

But, of course, jeffie denies ever comparing homosexuality to pedophilia!

And a transgender woman responded to jeff in her post# 1776 on the same thread.
//www.city-data.com/forum/chris...tians-178.html
The answer is yes.

If god created man, he created man the way we are. at the moment we are created we were able to chose "not it". God, not illogical, knew that some would be as bad as we see some humans today.

Old 04-17-2019, 05:26 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
You are a BLATANT liar. I personally have gone back in the Christianity thread and pulled your posts up where you COMPARED the SIN of "homosexuality" to pedophilia and to bestiality.

THAT is pathetic, stupid and indicative of someone who is unable to look at their own posts and see what they say.
Oh my goodness Jeff. You'll make baby Jesus cry telling lies like that.

And you Ozzy - you really want to be associated with a proven liar now?

Old 04-17-2019, 05:39 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,607,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
its not that. we have to protect the Innocent from fundy think type atheism. there is no need for us to step aside and let fundy-think types run the show.

one look at atheist and theist run countries is all we need to see. your sect of atheism of dangerous to us all.
Can you define “fundy think type atheist”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality