Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2009, 09:44 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,171,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
God's existence is proven, but the disbeliever insists and is misguided.
Example:
A father and his son saw a drunken man: sleeping in the street in the pool of rain (It was raining); the father wanted to advise his son: "Son, see how bad is the drunkenness!"
The son answered: "I see this drunken man is enjoying himself!"
Therefore, whatever proof and evidence you say to the disbeliever and atheist, he will not accept; because he is misguided, like the blind wandering about.
Yes, because your god misguides me right

This is just your excuse to blindly ignore anything I say..

If I was the boys father I would then rationally talk him through it, is he smiling son? Does he look cold son? Do you think he has any money son? If he has money why isn't he in a taxi on the way home?
But in your case, you just shrug you shoulders and say "he is misguided", instead of using your brain.

I really don't believe anyone could put such a pathetic argument together, and actually expect people not to notice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 09:48 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,023,662 times
Quote:
This subject, of God's existence or not, started from the time of Noah or may be older.

Many of the people of Moses were the students of Satan and the teachers of people to be against God Most Gracious.

Proofs of God's existence are given, and the atheist always deny; the best indication is your word itself.

Now, tell us what is this empirical scientific evidence that you want.
Why don't you give us this alleged scientific evidence that proves god exists. What are these 'proofs' of god's existence? Evidence comes from that which has been verified through the scientific method. You have never presented such evidence.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
This subject, of God's existence or not, started from the time of Noah or may be older.
Many of the people of Moses were the students of Satan and the teachers of people to be against God Most Gracious.
Proofs of God's existence are given, and the atheist always deny; the best indication is your word itself.
Now, tell us what is this empirical scientific evidence that you want.
Anything that scientifically proves the god of the quran is true.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:04 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,650,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsdfz View Post
It is your choice to find Him, not for Him to find you.
If it's our choice to find him...then why are so many people trying to convert me even though it's "supposedly" my choice? I like a solid answer without any of the passive-aggressive, guilt-tripping statements, please

Old 10-15-2009, 11:07 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,838,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Anything that scientifically proves the god of the quran is true.

In what scientific way do you suggest: weighing or measuring length and distance, or detecting in chemical test tube, or how do you suggest?

Old 10-15-2009, 11:14 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,688,505 times
Quote:
In what scientific way do you suggest: weighing or measuring length and distance, or detecting in chemical test tube, or how do you suggest?
Something other than words written in a book, by men you have never met nor seen. How about some Physical proof? How about something documented by science that proves the events?

Old 10-15-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Yes, because your god misguides me right

This is just your excuse to blindly ignore anything I say..

If I was the boys father I would then rationally talk him through it, is he smiling son? Does he look cold son? Do you think he has any money son? If he has money why isn't he in a taxi on the way home?
But in your case, you just shrug you shoulders and say "he is misguided", instead of using your brain.

I really don't believe anyone could put such a pathetic argument together, and actually expect people not to notice.

I, and many other men here, gave the atheist many evidences and arguments, but it is they that ignore and whatever we tell them, they say again: what is the proof? then we gave them other evidences and yet they say again: what is the evidence?

They add: We want materialistic evidence!

Is God then a material object and they demand seeing Him and hearing Him and touching Him?

And anyone giving them a detailed discussion post, they copy the post, then say: non-sense.

Therefore, no way to wrangle with such people; but only to admonish the god-fearing people; as in the Quran 36: 11
إنّما تنذرُ من اتّبعَ الذكرَ وخشِي الرحمانَ بالغيبِ فبشّرهُ بمغفرةٍ وأجرٍ كريم

It means: You only have to warn the one who follows the admonition of the Quran and fear the Most Gracious, [he fears God] while he is in secret not bublically before people; so give him the good-tidings of forgiveness [of God] and a generous reward in Paradise in Heaven.

[According to the late interpreter, I may give a better explanation of this aya later on, by God's will.]

Old 10-15-2009, 11:39 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,688,505 times
Quote:
I, and many other men here, gave the atheist many evidences and arguments, but it is they that ignore and whatever we tell them, they say again: what is the proof? then we gave them other evidences and yet they say again: what is the evidence?

They add: We want materialistic evidence!

Is God then a material object and they demand seeing Him and hearing Him and touching Him?

And anyone giving them a detailed discussion post, they copy the post, then say: non-sense.

Therefore, no way to wrangle with such people; but only to admonish the god-fearing people; as in the Quran 36: 11
إنّما تنذرُ من اتّبعَ الذكرَ وخشِي الرحمانَ بالغيبِ فبشّرهُ بمغفرةٍ وأجرٍ كريم

It means: You only have to warn the one who follows the admonition of the Quran and fear the Most Gracious, [he fears God] while he is in secret not bublically before people; so give him the good-tidings of forgiveness [of God] and a generous reward in Paradise in Heaven.

[According to the late interpreter, I may give a better explanation of this aya later on, by God's will.]
I am sorry, but I have seen no evidence. I dont know if this just bounces off your head but a book is in no way evidence of anything other than some people wrote in a book. You try to mock the request for "materialistic "evidence, which to me just screams, you have nothing, but let me put it this way, if any of these events ( which were huge events) happened, there should be some sort of physical proof. What do you have to show?

Old 10-15-2009, 02:33 PM

The one that will benefit from the warning is only the God-fearing

In the post #147 above, I promised to give the better detailed explanation of the aya 36: 10-11 according to the interpretation of the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly; and now with God's help, this is the aya and its interpretation:
وَسَوَاء عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ . إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَن بِالْغَيْبِ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ

The explanation:
(It is the same to them [these disbelievers] whether you [Mohammed] warn them or you warn them not, they believe not [because of their ignorance and extreme stubbornness, and their following of their grandfathers footsteps. ]

You [Mohammed] only warn him who follows the admonition [of the Quran] and fears [God] Most Gracious in secret, so give him the good news of forgiveness and excellent reward [in the afterlife.])

The interpretation:
>> (You [Mohammed] only warn him who follows the admonition [of the Quran])
It means: The only one that will benefit from your warning is the God-fearing and no one else.

Last edited by eanassir; 10-15-2009 at 03:01 PM..

Old 10-15-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
The warning is for the god-fearing exclusively

In the post #147 above, I promised to give the better detailed explanation of the aya 36: 10-11 according to the interpretation of the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly; and now with God's help, this is the aya and its interpretation:
وَسَوَاء عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ . إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَن بِالْغَيْبِ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ

The explanation:
(It is the same to them whether you [Mohammed] warn them or you warn them not, they believe not [because of their ignorance and extreme stubbornness, and their following of their grandfathers footsteps. ]

You [Mohammed] only warn him who follows the admonition [of the Quran] and fears [God] Most Gracious in secret, so give him the good news of forgiveness and excellent reward [in the afterlife.])

The interpretation:
>> (You [Mohammed] only warn him who follows the admonition [of the Quran])
It means: the only one that will benefit from your admonition is the God-fearing only.
Or you could kiss hank's *** and get a million dollars.

YouTube - Kissing Hank's Ass
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality