Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2016, 02:38 PM

882 posts, read 689,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I read about 1/5 of your post and already you said things that are blatant lies. I'm sure if I had read further, I would find more. Your post is basically an exercise in fictional writing.

It always puzzle me why people are so willing to let out their ignorance. If someone likes Trump, fine. But if someone likes Trump because he/she believes these outrageous and obvious lies about the other side, then that person is nothing but an idiot.
Well then, by all means, point out all my lies. I'll get a cot now as it will probably be a long wait, or not at all.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:42 PM

I'm actually heartened by the thought of Obamacare being Dead on Arrival when Trump's administration takes over....

With help from Republican lawmakers, Donald Trump as president will follow through on his campaign promise to get rid of Obamacare, Sen. John Barrasso, an orthopedic surgeon for 24 years, told CNBC on Tuesday.

Barrasso, the fourth-ranking member in the Senate GOP leadership, promised a "smooth transition" for the millions of Americans who receive health insurance through the 2010 Affordable Care Act. They won't be left out in the cold, without coverage, he added.

Trump suggested on CBS's "60 Minutes" on Sunday he might keep two pillars of President Barack Obama's signature health-care law — the prohibition on denials for pre-existing condition and the inclusion of coverage for children in their mid-20s under their parents' insurance.

"Don't get fixated on some of this phraseology. Obamacare is over. We promised to repeal and replace it. And that's what we're going to do," the Wyoming senator said in a "Squawk Box" interview.

Considering it was passed on a flock of lies (i.e. 47 million uninsured Americans, If you like your doctor you can keep him, I will reduce premiums by $250, this won't increase the deficit by one cent, etc.).

I think it's about time to have a healthcare plan that is fair for everyone instead of just the subsidized ones.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:13 PM

1,156 posts, read 987,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
I'm thinking you have an interesting strategy for venting horsecrap and not being called out on it. War & Peace length posts that no one will be willing to actually read through.
With the lack of knowledge and reading comprehension of the people on this site, even if they read it, it would be a tough task for them to comprehend.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR95 View Post
With the lack of knowledge and reading comprehension of the people on this site, even if they read it, it would be a tough task for them to comprehend.
I couldn't agree more. You really have to wonder with social media blowing up the way it did, if any of these people have ever written a term paper or read a book. Lord forbid someone would write more than a paragraph or two to elaborate on a thought. Apparently if it's not a "tweet" then the ADD kicks in.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:00 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
Well then, by all means, point out all my lies. I'll get a cot now as it will probably be a long wait, or not at all.

Many liberals have not given a pass to the DNC for doing what they did. It's why the chairwoman had to resign. To say that they did is ignorant .... and a lie.

There is absolutely no evidence that Hillary Clinton knew using a private email server was wrong, the list of high officials who used such servers included Colin Powell, Jeb Bush, and many others. It was standard practice. The only reason it got so much noise is because of the anti-Hillary industry.

There is no evidence Hillary Clinton gave any favors to anyone who donated to the Clinton Foundation. None. Zero. Nada. To say that is the case is essentially just lying off your donkey. Furthermore, the Clinton Foundation helped people in need in third world counties, that is a fact.

I noticed all those lies just reading from the top four things you said. Four things you wrote, three of them are lies. Even Trump would be impressed.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Many liberals have not given a pass to the DNC for doing what they did. It's why the chairwoman had to resign. To say that they did is ignorant .... and a lie.
The chairwoman was fired after the information was made available by Wikileaks, not before. And the amount of people that were involved in the 20,000 emails released were much more than just her....pass

Quote:
There is absolutely no evidence that Hillary Clinton knew using a private email server was wrong, the list of high officials who used such servers included Colin Powell, Jeb Bush, and many others. It was standard practice. The only reason it got so much noise is because of the anti-Hillary industry.
Wrong. Member of Congress are required to take a secrecy oath. Not to mention, an Average Joe would have common sense enough to understand you don't share classified info on a private server....pass

Quote:
There is no evidence Hillary Clinton gave any favors to anyone who donated to the Clinton Foundation. None. Zero. Nada. To say that is the case is essentially just lying off your donkey. Furthermore, the Clinton Foundation helped people in need in third world counties, that is a fact.
New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors - Judicial Watch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5bc_story.html

And Clinton would be impressed by you. But by all means continue to read and spout out all my "lies" and I'll be happy to disprove the rest.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:09 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
The chairwoman was fired after the information was made available by Wikileaks, not before. And the amount of people that were involved in the 20,000 emails released were much more than just her....pass

Exactly! We didn't know what was going on until the information was leaked!! How do you suppose we bring out our pitchforks when we didn't know what was happening? You expect Democrats to have the Shinning? Your argument is utterly ridiculous, not to mention completely facts free.

Quote:
Wrong. Member of Congress are required to take a secrecy oath. Not to mention, an Average Joe would have common sense enough to understand you don't share classified info on a private server....pass
WTF are you talking about?? The Secretary of State is NOT a member of Congress.

You are more confused than I gave you credit for.

Quote:
And Clinton would be impressed by you. But by all means continue to read and spout out all my "lies" and I'll be happy to disprove the rest.
I listed three things you lied about, you only tried to defend two out of the three. And enough those two you've presented is extremely weak.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Exactly! We didn't know what was going on until the information was leaked!! How do you suppose we bring out our pitchforks when we didn't know what was happening? You expect Democrats to have the Shinning? Your argument is utterly ridiculous, not to mention completely facts free.

WTF are you talking about?? The Secretary of State is NOT a member of Congress.

You are more confused than I gave you credit for.

I listed three things you lied about, you only tried to defend two out of the three. And enough those two you've presented is extremely weak.

Oh gee, excuse me. Members of government office take a secrecy oath. Better

And you selectively read what I wrote on the first comment. 2000 emails. Multiple high ranking officials involved. One fired. That's called a pass

The final one was the foundation. See the links.

That's 3. Learn to count.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:42 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,063,301 times
I'm in tech (who isn't ). Using a private server smells pretty bad.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:45 PM

4,369 posts, read 3,725,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
It has just begun...

Global Markets are crashing and protestors marching in Berkeley and SF...

Just shows what a house of cards we live in.

Only time will tell.

It's not surprising because even a few days ago the common water cooler talk is Trump should man up and pull out since he has zero chance... I guess this is why they call it an upset.

Even though he won it is still a 50/50 as far as voters.

I do think the more dirt and negatives from media only revved up his core...

American is more than major metro areas and both sides said getting out the vote is more important than ever... and this seems to be exactly what happened.

I am disappointed not a word from Hilary...
RAshing? My index funds have been eating their lunch!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland