Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 08:45 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,255,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Oakland
Speak for yourself troll, if you have even been to the bay area let alone Vallejo or knew anything you'd know there are no Bloods there, people have told you they were probably Nortenos (Red Rags/clothes) but you ignore that in order to continue your trolling.
Stop following me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2010, 09:53 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,767,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
You know nothing of what you talk about. The Crest is full of wannabe bloods.

Hmm... lets try the google approach. Guess whats the closest thing to "Vallejo bloods" that came up for me? Samoan bloods. Isn't that was I was just talking about? The only black crips and bloods within 100 miles of the bay area are in Fresno and Sac. You of all people telling me I know nothing about the region I live in is laughable.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Hmm... lets try the google approach.
And that's why your info is completely inaccurate.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
And that's why your info is completely inaccurate.

... And that's why your non-existent info is completely accurate. Source please?

My info's from living in the bay all my life and having NEVER heard of any black Bloods and Crip gangs ANYWHERE in the bay area. When bay area rappers (ie Messy Marv and Guce, both from SF) try to claim Blood because they're cool with people down in LA, they get called out and largely disowned by the bay area. They aren't up here simply because we don't want them here. Felix Mitchell is a big part of why they never got a foothold in these parts and instead had to move up to Sac & Portland.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:29 PM

Two bit gangster rappers are not a good source of info either.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Two bit gangster rappers are not a good source of info either.

Except gangstas actually know about... well... being a gangsta. WTF do you know about gang culture in the bay area. I'm not one but I know plenty.

And again, source please.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Except gangstas actually know about... well... being a gangsta. WTF do you know about gang culture in the bay area
Unlike you, I have access to police data in the many areas my business serves. Your information (google, gangster rappers) doesn't come close to my source of information (local law enforcement, FBI).

Old 11-10-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Unlike you, I have access to police data in the many areas my business serves. Your information (google, gangster rappers) doesn't come close to my source of information (local law enforcement, FBI).

Did I say my source was gangsta rappers? rofl... and you forgot the key source: I ACTUALLY LIVE IN THE BAY. And until you post up this "police data" you speak of and a link to it, the source might as well be you.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Did I say my source was gangsta rappers? rofl... .
Right here.

Quote:
hen bay area rappers (ie Messy Marv and Guce, both from SF) try to claim Blood
Maybe you consider "Messy Marv" a credible source, but 99.99% of other people think he's just some two-bit wannabe rapper.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Right here.

Maybe you consider "Messy Marv" a credible source, but 99.99% of other people think he's just some two-bit wannabe rapper.

where has reading comprehension gone these days? I'm not using him as a source, I'm using what happened to him. Its a fact that he got kicked out of SF for claiming blood... this is basically the most well-known SF rapper period we're talking about. Everybody in the bay knows that crip and blood sets up here are fake... nobody supports that fake ****.

And again, SOURCE PLEASE. This is like talking to one of the 5th graders I work with except that they actually respond when someone asks them for something more than two times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland