Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 07:45 AM

1,581 posts, read 3,375,292 times

Advertisements

Congratulations!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 07:48 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,928,205 times
Just wanted to say congrats and I don't think we could he done it without many people on our "team" working together. It's definitely been a journey.

Welcome to North Port!

Old 05-15-2014, 09:07 AM

126 posts, read 156,601 times
Congratulations. I suggest a nice white rum, some sugar, some mint, some club soda or sprite, a tall pitcher, and make yourself a large mojito with a umbrella in it. Relax and enjoy for the rest of the day.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:02 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neildiamond11790 View Post
Congratulations. I suggest a nice white rum, some sugar, some mint, some club soda or sprite, a tall pitcher, and make yourself a large mojito with a umbrella in it. Relax and enjoy for the rest of the day.

I like the way you think.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFLGal View Post
Just wanted to say congrats and I don't think we could he done it without many people on our "team" working together. It's definitely been a journey.

Welcome to North Port!
Thanks, Shannon, and you are quite right -- what a team I had pulling for me in Florida! Can't thank you and Stephen and Debra enough -- or recommend you more highly!

Old 05-15-2014, 11:26 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,106,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Hi kids!
I had a teensy-weensy meltdown in her office. She changed her mind. I feel a little bad about that
ha ha

I have been known to pull out the crazy card or the scary card upon occasion. I usually feel a little bad after I do it [like I am a really warped person], but it is soooo effective. Crazy or scary persuades like nothing else.

Congrats. Enjoy your new place.

You asked for an update on the pregnant wife of the deployed marine captain...they closed a week before her due date but not without the bank jerking her around one last time. She drove two hours to the closing. Ready to pop and sick as a dog with the flu, and the bank didn't release the papers because they claimed something was missing that wasn't missing. The bank actually had the thing they claimed they didn't. When the bank released the papers, our realtor drove the closing docs to her. He ended up with the flu. But hey, it finally closed. And today is her due date, so maybe she has a new baby and a new home now.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff by the Sea View Post
ha ha

I have been known to pull out the crazy card or the scary card upon occasion. I usually feel a little bad after I do it [like I am a really warped person], but it is soooo effective. Crazy or scary persuades like nothing else.

Congrats. Enjoy your new place.

You asked for an update on the pregnant wife of the deployed marine captain...they closed a week before her due date but not without the bank jerking her around one last time. She drove two hours to the closing. Ready to pop and sick as a dog with the flu, and the bank didn't release the papers because they claimed something was missing that wasn't missing. The bank actually had the thing they claimed they didn't. When the bank released the papers, our realtor drove the closing docs to her. He ended up with the flu. But hey, it finally closed. And today is her due date, so maybe she has a new baby and a new home now.

I really should stop complaining. No flu, no pregnancy, WTH am I whining about here …

But all bankers should die. Just sayin'.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:58 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,375,292 times
I really really agree on the banker statement. We had our share when we bought our place too.

Old 05-15-2014, 01:54 PM

241 posts, read 480,215 times
Well, well, well, SEE you WILL be sitting on your lanai in North Port with a cool beverage come Memorial Day! ENJOY and Welcome to Florida! (BTW my better half and I call ourselves Flor-idiots!)

Old 05-15-2014, 03:26 PM

41 posts, read 54,297 times
Congratulations! I'm glad everything worked out finally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area