Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city has character and awsome scenery
Longview 10 24.39%
Nacogdoches 15 36.59%
Lufkin 3 7.32%
Neither 13 31.71%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 08:41 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,142,609 times

Advertisements

I personally, prefer the doorknobs on the Nacogdoches mall, more than the others.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:43 AM

1,064 posts, read 1,905,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
I personally, prefer the doorknobs on the Nacogdoches mall, more than the others.
All these places have ONE mall so Tyler is just a little ahead of Nacogdoches,Lufkin and Longview.

Tyler is not a attractive place no matter what mark,red,kathreny say lol.
Tyler has more people we get it.
Tyler has no identity and the town is just boring to me and maybe some people may like that vibex

Old 03-29-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee936 View Post
All these places have ONE mall so Tyler is just a little ahead of Nacogdoches,Lufkin and Longview.

Tyler has no identity and the town is just boring to me and maybe some people may like that vibex

Exactly...people flock from all over the world just to see the handrails at the malls in Nacogdoches & Lufkin. Can't say the same for Tyler. So there.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:21 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
Nacogdoches has a better and more advance mall then Tyler because Nac's mall has world class clean restrooms. You can't beat that!
Well, I'm not qualified to report on that since I can't remember the last time I was in either mall - let alone the restrooms!

Old 03-29-2016, 09:38 AM

1,064 posts, read 1,905,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Exactly...people flock from all over the world just to see the handrails at the malls in Nacogdoches & Lufkin. Can't say the same for Tyler. So there.
I forgot everybody is flying to Tyler to see the world best mall with one ENTRY way but thats cool

Now only if the city had hills and a beautiful scenery but as you see Nac is winning on the poll ha ha ha!

Old 03-29-2016, 10:58 AM

Quote:
I forgot everybody is flying to Tyler to see the world best mall with one ENTRY way but thats cool

Now only if the city had hills and a beautiful scenery but as you see Nac is winning on the poll ha ha ha!
You sound surprised...lol...well I'm not...of course Nacogdoches is winning the poll...why wouldn't it? after all, it's got those handrails and two entrances at its mall that everybody comes from around the world to see.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:07 PM

3,028 posts, read 5,088,095 times
Quote:

And,ctk0p7, texasTallest, Redlionjr, could be added to your list of those who care enough to respond that don't agree with you. You've got quite a following, lol

Old 03-29-2016, 02:31 PM

577 posts, read 512,697 times
Quote:

Since you brought it up flying......how is the airport in NAC? Bet it is buzzing with people flying in to see the tourist things. Ohhhh wait, that's right, the closest airport with commercial service would be Longview and Tyler.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:33 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Quote:

What are you talking about "with one ENTRY way" to the Tyler mall? There are multiple entry ways to the mall.

But forget about the malls (including your mall) - malls are so 1980s. We've got tons more interesting retail, including Cumberland Park, which is chock full of retail shops and restaurants and always packed, and it's not even complete yet.
Village At Cumberland Park - Tyler, Texas - Home Page - 700,000 sf of shopping -

And hey, get this - it has multiple entry ways too.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
What are you talking about "with one ENTRY way" to the Tyler mall? There are multiple entry ways to the mall.

But forget about the malls (including your mall) - malls are so 1980s. We've got tons more interesting retail, including Cumberland Park, which is chock full of retail shops and restaurants and always packed, and it's not even complete yet.
Village At Cumberland Park - Tyler, Texas - Home Page - 700,000 sf of shopping -

And hey, get this - it has multiple entry ways too.
He means one "major/main" entry way...I still never understood why it matters, but hey, every little thing counts I guess...I personally have always hated the main entrance that faces broadway, and always opted for the JC Penny or Dillards entries myself every since I was a child...but whatever. But with cumberland village booming the way it is I've just started heading there anyway instead...drove out there just last weekend as a matter of fact..great shopping/dining options...the studio movie grill isn't quite as big as the City Center one in Houston, but it's still very nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas