Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2016, 07:58 AM

298 posts, read 276,940 times

Advertisements

Dating is both tough for men and women in this city, I as a man personally find something strange about the women in this city, i find women overseas much warmer and easier to initiate a conversation with atleast then here, women and girls here seem to look at you in scorn if you are a man.

Old 05-09-2016, 11:56 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,728,899 times
This might seem a little off topic, but I have happened to notice many occassions that guys complaining on this forum seem to want to beat down every conversation with statistics. You can finds stats out there to support or dismiss just about anything. I hope to god you got more swag then that or that could be why you are single. To get great rewards you usually have to take great risk.

Are you going to tell a girl you happen to buy flowers for, "I selected red roses because statistically they are more popular" :P lol! What will really either make her smile or blush and know you actually do like her is more to the effect of, "I selected these flowers for you because I noticed you seem to like this colour (conversative choice) or they reminded me of the colour of your lips (more humerous or forward)". Break out your inner Don Juan Demarco even just a little bit!

Romance is not about facts... it is about the excitement and unpredictability of things. Stop beating down something that amazing with a calculator, spread sheets and data and try to have more fun with this. Statistics talk about stuff that already happend. The world is always changing. Move forward and shake things up.

Old 05-09-2016, 12:31 PM

169 posts, read 111,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
This might seem a little off topic, but I have happened to notice many occassions that guys complaining on this forum seem to want to beat down every conversation with statistics. You can finds stats out there to support or dismiss just about anything. I hope to god you got more swag then that or that could be why you are single. To get great rewards you usually have to take great risk.

Are you going to tell a girl you happen to buy flowers for, "I selected red roses because statistically they are more popular" :P lol! What will really either make her smile or blush and know you actually do like her is more to the effect of, "I selected these flowers for you because I noticed you seem to like this colour (conversative choice) or they reminded me of the colour of your lips (more humerous or forward)". Break out your inner Don Juan Demarco even just a little bit!

Romance is not about facts... it is about the excitement and unpredictability of things. Stop beating down something that amazing with a calculator, spread sheets and data and try to have more fun with this. Statistics talk about stuff that already happend. The world is always changing. Move forward and shake things up.

You should think before typing. A red rose is symbolic for love. It has nothing to do with stats. Who said I will buy a woman roses let alone flowers. Stats proves outcome in this case. And this the reason I don't want to marry because women have become whores.

Men like Tom Leykis teaches men to have casual sex with women and when women want to get into a relationship, Tom Leykis teaches to stop seeing them and move to the next woman. PUA themselves do this also and even some MGTOW.

There is no reason for men to want to marry let alone have a relationship with a woman. According to one article anywhere from 70% to 90% of couples have casual sex within first month of dating.

Mine is a moral choice and actually respecting women. But hey you rather have me treat women as sex objects. Odd.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:33 PM

10,839 posts, read 14,731,048 times
I woman would be crazy and stupid to have kids between 16-22. I don't care about what's the "best age", but that age is way too early to get married not to mention having children.

Life to women is so far more than producing offspring. if there is slight more chance of miscarriage or the children not as "good", so be it. My mother had me when she was 37, so what. Most of my female friends had their first baby between 30 and 35, and none of them had any problem. The 22 age is probably based on an average lifespan of 45 back in the 19th century?

IMO A well educated woman probably shouldn't consider getting married before say 27/28 so they have 5 years after college to live as an independent free person in the world, figuring out what they want to do with their lives, and not being chained to the household chores, the suburbs and diapers and completely losing themselves.

IMO not being able to have kids later is a far better situation than having kids too early and completely losing life. A fulfilling life is more important than reproducing.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:23 PM

Default Yuck ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadmike View Post
You should think before typing. A red rose is symbolic for love. It has nothing to do with stats. Who said I will buy a woman roses let alone flowers. Stats proves outcome in this case. And this the reason I don't want to marry because women have become whores.

Men like Tom Leykis teaches men to have casual sex with women and when women want to get into a relationship, Tom Leykis teaches to stop seeing them and move to the next woman. PUA themselves do this also and even some MGTOW.

There is no reason for men to want to marry let alone have a relationship with a woman. According to one article anywhere from 70% to 90% of couples have casual sex within first month of dating.

Mine is a moral choice and actually respecting women. But hey you rather have me treat women as sex objects. Odd.

Oh yuck... this drives me crazy when people follow these crazy messed up mantras of self/help guidance freaks. Can't you think for yourself? So sick of this cult thinking.

Things can also mean what you make them to mean!

I am seriously starting to think we might be living in a world made up of mainly zombies!

Too many people too scared to think for themselves ex. the stats say ... the guy selling the book say... the commercial says .. oh my goodness .... forget the rules ..... live a little.

Rigid robotic people drive me nuts!!!

People that talk like this don't sound like they respect or understand women or people in general. Is there a plague of social retardation sweeping the world that I did not get a text about?

Old 05-09-2016, 02:27 PM

Default Why????

Quote:

Why should I think before typing? Why? What will happen if I don't? I might accidently say what I am acutally thinking? Maybe you should think less about what you are saying before knocking it !

Old 05-09-2016, 02:49 PM

169 posts, read 111,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Oh yuck... this drives me crazy when people follow these crazy messed up mantras of self/help guidance freaks. Can't you think for yourself? So sick of this cult thinking.

Things can also mean what you make them to mean!

I am seriously starting to think we might be living in a world made up of mainly zombies!

Too many people too scared to think for themselves ex. the stats say ... the guy selling the book say... the commercial says .. oh my goodness .... forget the rules ..... live a little.

Rigid robotic people drive me nuts!!!

People that talk like this don't sound like they respect or understand women or people in general. Is there a plague of social retardation sweeping the world that I did not get a text about?

Who said I was following Tom Leykis? I am only telling you what quite a few men all over the world are doing. Sadly you might you just don't get it. But then most women don't. I'm not going to waste my time because you can't be respectful. I'm pretty sure you are one of those radical feminists because you're acting like one. Women like you are the reason that most Toronto men don't want to date. If just hooking up is for you good. You wouldn't know a good marriage if you saw one.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:35 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,887,502 times
Quote:
Who said I was following Tom Leykis? I am only telling you what quite a few men all over the world are doing. Sadly you might you just don't get it. But then most women don't. I'm not going to waste my time because you can't be respectful. I'm pretty sure you are one of those radical feminists because you're acting like one. Women like you are the reason that most Toronto men don't want to date. If just hooking up is for you good. You wouldn't know a good marriage if you saw one.
So going gay or Palmela indefinitely?

Old 05-09-2016, 04:43 PM

Exclamation Lol...

Quote:
I think you might my want to consider lightening up a bit. I am not single ... maybe I know something you don't ! We obviously have different opinions of what respect means. I took the time to response to your post with my honest opinion. To me lacking respect would be to ignore your comments or straight out lie about what I thought about what you said. I never said you have to agree or change your opinion. Just providing a clearly different one.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:55 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Women claiming men approaching women is harassment. Gee I wonder why men don't approach women.
But men didn't approach women before the term and concept of "sexual harassment" was ever coined. It doesn't explain anything. Shy guys have always been reticent about approaching women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto