Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2014, 06:28 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostoneunturned View Post
The book was written by Stephen Singular. I don't recall it's title but his theory is John Ramsey was the parent with connections to a pedophile ring, who set up the rendezvous on Christmas night. Singular apparently believes JonBenet was removed from the residence to another location and then returned dead, necessitating a cover up.

Based on physical evidence found at the scene. I find it far more likely Patsy was involved, and the murder (accidental or otherwise) and ensuing cover-up occurred at the residence. As far as I can tell, little credence or interest has been given to Singular's theory. Could this be due to a larger cover-up (within DA's office, etc) who knows. Maybe certain avenues were intentionally avoided to protect powerful individuals. More likely evidence points strongly to the murder occurring in the house. The only missing pieces that I aware of are the remaining roll of black duct tape, the remainder (?) of the cord, JB's missing underwear (?), and a stun gun (?). Also perhaps the cloth used to wipe JB down with, I don't believe that the cloth fibers were sourced to any item in the house. (As incredibly poor job the investigators did it wouldn't surprise if things were just missed though.) Everything else has been located in the house.
I think if it's a pedophile ring, especially powerful ones, is involved, it will never come to light. This could be the tip of the iceberg to a lot of other crimes. I know I brought up the Hollywood pedophiles, but CA isn't that far from CO. I think this one of those things that once are put together, there's no going back. Perhaps for the person who puts it together with a smoking gun, it could be a death sentence...

Old 02-09-2014, 06:30 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Sorry, not buying that John Ramsey all of a sudden decided to delve into the world of pedophilia when he hit 50.

Old 02-09-2014, 06:38 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
It could even have just been an aftermath of that party, it could even have happened at the house where the party was held. They could have taken Jon Benet home, dead, not asleep.
What about Burke? He would surely have realized something was a bit off, wouldn't he? I know he was young, but if someone killed her elsewhere and they took her home in the car with a rope around her neck and a garrote, you can't really say, "Don't worry, Burke, she's just asleep."

On "Larry King," I do remember Patsy saying she was "conked out" totally the night they arrived home and was put straight to bed. That's perfectly plausible, but she either woke up in the middle of the night (doubtful) and went downstairs to eat pineapple from that huge bowl, or someone whom she did not fear woke her and fed it to her for some reason.

I just don't think a pedophile ring is the answer.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:02 PM

243 posts, read 509,750 times
I have another question. If the child beauty pageants in the south are considered trashy, how are they considered to be in Boulder, CO? Trashy? Or respectable. I can't see the parents hanging around with the likes of Honey Boo Boo people. But were the pageants in CO different?

Idontknow NE, I just assume they're all trashy from what I've seen.totally outrageous really, having watched living dolls, toddlers and tiaras etc. Grown men crooning songs to the little girls, and little girls trained to 'flirt' with them, grown men picking the little girls up, grown men talking about how gorgeous the little girls are, it really does beggar belief. pedophile heaven.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Sorry, not buying that John Ramsey all of a sudden decided to delve into the world of pedophilia when he hit 50.

How do you know he wasn't into it sooner? he may have molested all of his female children, he had other daughters from a previous marriage.

People tend to think of pedophiles as 'dirty old men' and while that might be the case in some cases, its not neccassarily something exclusive to older males. young guys are into it too.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:11 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
How do you know he wasn't into it sooner? he may have molested all of his female children, he had other daughters from a previous marriage.

People tend to think of pedophiles as 'dirty old men' and while that might be the case in some cases, its not neccassarily something exclusive to older males. young guys are into it too.
Someone usually doesn't go around admitting it. Usually, most pedophiles are caught. The ones who are caught usually don't say how long they've been physically inappropriate with children. Most caught pedophiles usually claim they aren't pedophiles.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:15 PM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
I just assume they're all trashy from what I've seen.totally outrageous really, having watched living dolls, toddlers and tiaras etc.
Children's beauty pageants back then were nothing like what they are now.

Quote:
Because there's no evidence of it. His daughter from his previous marriage, his ex wife, his coworkers, neighbors, and other family members were all interviewed extensively...all linked on this thread.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
What about Burke? He would surely have realized something was a bit off, wouldn't he? I know he was young, but if someone killed her elsewhere and they took her home in the car with a rope around her neck and a garrote, you can't really say, "Don't worry, Burke, she's just asleep."

On "Larry King," I do remember Patsy saying she was "conked out" totally the night they arrived home and was put straight to bed. That's perfectly plausible, but she either woke up in the middle of the night (doubtful) and went downstairs to eat pineapple from that huge bowl, or someone whom she did not fear woke her and fed it to her for some reason.

I just don't think a pedophile ring is the answer.
A lot of people believe BDI.

A poster named BlueCrabs case for BDI is quite compelling. it could explain the juvenile ransom note, and a lot of kids have been known to sexually experiment with their siblings at quite early ages.

Problem is, I dont know, I just always thought Burke to be immature for his age- and not smart enough to have penned the note. and would he really know how to go about performing erotic asphyxiation, which is Im sure was the reason for the ligature.

But it does stand to reason if BDI- his parents would cover for him due to their social standing- that would never do having such an ugly thing as incest in the family. it wouldn't be something the Rams would want people knowing. not to mention him killing her.

Last edited by duffy68; 02-09-2014 at 08:43 PM..

Old 02-09-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
well the Living Dolls show I watched was made in 1999 I think, which isnt that many years after JB had been performing.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post

Because there's no evidence of it. His daughter from his previous marriage, his ex wife, his coworkers, neighbors, and other family members were all interviewed extensively...all linked on this thread.

my point to Annie was- who's to say when he became a pedophile, if indeed, he was one.

Families hide sexual abuse, other family members cover for them, even if its nothing more sinister than they simply choose to believe a family member couldn't be a pedophile.

Think Saville, only now are members coming out saying they knew, and that it had happened to them too.ThinkIan Watkins from the LostProphets- even the band members didn't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime