Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2014, 09:02 PM

243 posts, read 509,750 times

Advertisements

he was so concerned about his daughter that he had time that morning in his panicked state to casually flip thru his mail while they were waiting for the "kidnappers" to call.

- who would do that? just like when he asked PP to get his golf clubs when she was trifling through the house grabbing no end of stuff! he didnt get them and nothing ever came of it, it was like wtf is he thinking of having a round of golf for? reminded me of Jerry McCann playing tennis in the days after Maddie went missing.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:22 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
he was so concerned about his daughter that he had time that morning in his panicked state to casually flip thru his mail while they were waiting for the "kidnappers" to call.

- who would do that? just like when he asked PP to get his golf clubs when she was trifling through the house grabbing no end of stuff! he didnt get them and nothing ever came of it, it was like wtf is he thinking of having a round of golf for? reminded me of Jerry McCann playing tennis in the days after Maddie went missing.
IMO, it's not even who does. They had a lot of people in the house and knew law enforcement was in the house. Yet they acted so flippantly. None of their "friends" tell them their acting suspicious? I just find it very telling a little girl is thought missing and none say anything about the deadline. A while passed between that and the corpse being found.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:23 PM

Quote:
JB's killer was probably not the one who wrote the note; it makes more sense that the killer was the female ransom note writer's male partner.

I think most people think it was Pats who wrote that note CA. experts concluding she couldnt be ruled out as the author of the note?
If I'm remembering right, the only analysis that claims Patsy isn't the writer or there's a low chance of it being her, is one she funded.

Once sourcing saying they hired someone to analyze the note. http://crimeshots.com/RamseyTimeline.html

Old 02-21-2014, 10:39 PM

Got caught up watching JR and his demeanor, , haven't seen this interview, havent really watched a lot of stuff, as read about it in this case.

John Ramsey: Finally Ready for Details on JonBenet's Death - YouTube

thoughts: wth JMK looked like kinda nice guy? in what universe would someone say he looked like a nice guy, he was a creep.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:45 PM

John Ramsey's New Wife, and His Hope for the Future - YouTube

thoughts: wtf theres sumthin' not right with the new wife, lol

Old 02-21-2014, 10:48 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,682,916 times
He seems sincere enough to me. At the end he says he can't imagine that he made anyone mad but maybe jealous. Who has been described as jealous? Fleet White Jr.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:49 PM

What John Ramsey Thinks Happened to JonBenet - YouTube

thoughts: JR couldn't lay straight in bed. he screams insincere. what a load of. its like he is having an interview about what the weather is like.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:44 PM

Quote:

What John Ramsey Thinks Happened to JonBenet - YouTube

thoughts: JR couldn't lay straight in bed. he screams insincere. what a load of. its like he is having an interview about what the weather is like.
Something is off about JR. He hopes from wife to wife with no remorse. He shows no feeling. I understand he was raised in a certain class and "time", but seriously he acts like a robot. I always wondered if the no emotion was a defense for Patsy and Burke. Patsy is dead now and he had no problem dating shortly after she died. Just as he still shows no emotion and says odd things in interview. I think he knows a lot more than he will ever reveal...

Old 02-21-2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
He seems sincere enough to me. At the end he says he can't imagine that he made anyone mad but maybe jealous. Who has been described as jealous? Fleet White Jr.
Why would anyone be jealous of him? I know he had money, but the Ramseys were outsiders in Boulder, he a wife with cancer, divorced and his first daughter was dead. I really don't think anyone envied him.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Got caught up watching JR and his demeanor, , haven't seen this interview, havent really watched a lot of stuff, as read about it in this case.

John Ramsey: Finally Ready for Details on JonBenet's Death - YouTube

thoughts: wth JMK looked like kinda nice guy? in what universe would someone say he looked like a nice guy, he was a creep.
JMK looked like a kook from the minute he came into the picture. I think IF he were less of a nut, and maybe didn't have an ex spouse who could account for him during the time, the murder would have been pinned on him. There just too many loose ends and he too unbelievable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime