Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 11:09 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,445,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
The first person I thought of when hearing the guilty verdict was you, MSR. Hopefully you and all those you know can now have a little peace.

I'm happy with the verdict. Actually, I am thrilled.
Thank you, Ketabcha.

Maybe with some time healing can start, but probably not until the Dec. trial of MacNeill sexually abusing Alexis AFTER her mother's death. Senticing for this conviction isn't until Jan. 2014.

Honestly, I don't know why they bother with Dec. trial except I think Alexis needs it. Maybe as a new mom to twins born during this trial as well as a practicing physician in a different state, she can start to heal.

MacNeill would never forgo an opportunity to have another trial.

I sincerely appreciate your post

MSR

Last edited by Mtn. States Resident; 11-09-2013 at 12:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2013, 02:43 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
MSR I wish I would know more about the story you try to say between the lines but I'm glad for you and all others and it must be a lot of people, to know he will be away for at least a long time and hopefully forever. The jail snitches didn't even like him too much which is good to know that he will have a long time to think.

Gypsy should be put away too and I have a lot of respect for her parents, especially her mom who testified.

I couldn't believe my ears when time after time some crazy defense lawyers were stating that even though they think he is guilty he will walk because the prosecutor has no case. I clearly heard there was a case and with not even watching 100% of the time , I saw clearly that they had proven a good solid case.

Sometimes I think these lawyers just make money to show a different dumb opinion.

Old 11-09-2013, 05:01 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times
Justice was done...in this case!

Old 11-09-2013, 07:23 PM

Default Only sometimes lawyers are paid for opposing positions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
MSR I wish I would know more about the story you try to say between the lines but I'm glad for you and all others and it must be a lot of people, to know he will be away for at least a long time and hopefully forever. The jail snitches didn't even like him too much which is good to know that he will have a long time to think.

Gypsy should be put away too and I have a lot of respect for her parents, especially her mom who testified.

I couldn't believe my ears when time after time some crazy defense lawyers were stating that even though they think he is guilty he will walk because the prosecutor has no case. I clearly heard there was a case and with not even watching 100% of the time , I saw clearly that they had proven a good solid case.

Sometimes I think these lawyers just make money to show a different dumb opinion.
Bentlebee,

I have to laugh at your last statement. You think the lawyers appear on tv just for the fee "sometimes?" I'm probably more jaded than you. I think there lawyers who would do that 100%. - LOL.

Ask questions of what you'd like to know more about. If I can I will answer them.

I can't speak for the family. My "connection" - - - ICK I don't like writing that, is via his so called medical practice. Specifically, when he became the Medical Director of USDC - a state-owned facility. Besides directly threatening employees, manipulating or attempting to manipulate those who wouldn't bow to the former "doctor-lawyer" and some other tactics, I'm not sure what I can say.

If you mean more along the lines of why I mention Potassium and the fact no one addressed the bottle of liquid Lortab, I can explain my questions more clearly.

If it was what it was like to be in the same room with him: I felt immediately uncomfortable, creepy and I left as soon as possible.

Let's see if we can try to communicate, given rules I've lived with since this crime.

Hope that helps.

MSR

Old 11-10-2013, 10:17 PM

Default TY ! Family were all scared of MacNeill

I want to thank all of you who have sent notes, left reps w notes or posted about my personal knowledge of this person and his inept medical practice. Today I am so exhausted and I do believe some is me starting to come out of a fog a bit about this.

Somehow, I feel like a bit of weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I wish all who had to deal with MacNeill were still alive, or not in "early retirement" so more could be celebrating justice

I've always thought " life in prison for the rest of their natural lives," would make ARIAS and MacNeill great roommates. I always wondered if that were to happen which would have the shortest "natural life?"

I apologize in advance if my joking remark was offensive to anyone. Call it Gallows humor or whatever you would like. A stress reliever for me.
In no way do I mean disrespect for either the Alexander or MacNeill families.

I was looking today for more about Damian MacNeill. Wow, what he must have suffered being in law school trying to believe in his dad.

I couldn't get this to work for me tonight. IDK if something is broken or the site is being updated. Here's the link to the site his sisters started for him:

Damian MacNeill Memorial Website

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Randy Spencer said as little as possible, from my perspective, after the verdict came in. Just curious if anyone thinks MacNeill will appeal?

I appreciate the comments of the prosecution in this article.

In guilty verdict, MacNeill family finally finds justice :: The Salt Lake Tribune

Thanks everyone......I sincerely hope none of you ever have to be on the sidelines of a higher profile case unable to tell additional information about someone as evil as MacNeill!!!!!!

MSR

Old 11-11-2013, 05:01 AM

Narcissistic people always appeal....that is just standard procedure and lawyers love it...gives them more pay checks.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:16 PM

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Narcissistic people always appeal....that is just standard procedure and lawyers love it...gives them more pay checks.
With his fradualent $ conviction I don't know where MacNeill is getting his funding.

Spencer has been working on various legal charges since 2007. I wonder if MacNeill formed a corporation and employees him? Spencer is in private practice. Idk how much time other clients have received.

MSR

Old 11-11-2013, 07:04 PM

He probably is broke by now and gets a free lawyer and due to the media attention lawyers will line up for free to make name.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:46 PM

Default What Utah Attorneys Think

Check this article out...it made me laugh. I know murder is not a laughing matter, nor is a conviction.

But I sure find it interesting MacNeill is referenced as a doctor not a lawyer

Legal community mixed after Utah doctor convicted - Houston Chronicle

I hope Gypsy gets what she deserves as well.

If driving in UT, Orange Jump Suits are what the convicts were.......don't stop.

MSR

Old 11-11-2013, 11:29 PM

Default Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you have been reading this you know in Oct. I was made aware of an attorney, by a relative of the attorney, thinking there was a doctor in the attorney's class.

I just looked up Spencer....he was admitted to the Bar in 96 or 97. So I decided to look MacNeill up as I wondered what a general law firm like Spencer's was doing representing him in everything from licensing issues, to Fraud and First degree murder. MacNeill, who has surrendered his law license passed the bar in 91.

The attorney I first mentioned whose relative remembered something about an older doctor in law school. Sure enough, they were in the same class. Triple Ick!!!!!

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime