Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2011, 01:10 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,385,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
What was she, a not first tier fashion model or something? Not someone used to having a voice on the media.
She's actually an actress, and hosted a television show in Italy, so in my opinion, it wasn't that she's not media savvy - it was probably just the language gap that made her nervous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I was disturbed at her lengthy and very thin figure. Is she bulimic or something?
Personally I think she's beautiful, and when she hit certain poses, her lines were beautiful. She had the potential to be a really beautiful dancer, but it just wasn't there yet - and so many of the others were so much better than her - that she definitely deserved to go home. But, she did have beautiful lines!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 12:45 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,463,268 times
According to recent news reports, Cher is sending her doctors to work on Chaz's injured knees:

Cher sends her doctors to help her son Chaz Bono | Celebrity Buzz | a Chron.com blog

Old 10-03-2011, 08:33 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,142,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
According to recent news reports, Cher is sending her doctors to work on Chaz's injured knees:

Cher sends her doctors to help her son Chaz Bono | Celebrity Buzz | a Chron.com blog
GOOD for her, an Im glad [as much as I would like to see her there] that she choses not to show up.....she wants the focus to BE ON CHAZ and not on her.....and when Cher is in the room...its on her......

Old 10-03-2011, 12:36 PM

Here are Cheryle Burke's latest comments about her partner Rob Kardashian. She almost makes me like him:

Rob Kardashian Losing Weight on Dancing with the Stars : People.com

Old 10-03-2011, 04:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,544,745 times
Quote:
Here are Cheryle Burke's latest comments about her partner Rob Kardashian. She almost makes me like him:

Rob Kardashian Losing Weight on Dancing with the Stars : People.com
When I heard the way he was talking about himself and how he's picked on last week I felt so bad for him, and it made me want to see him do better.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:18 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,665,133 times
As Annie53 was, I'm sure...I've been waiting to see J.R. Martinez dance again, tonight. Just having watched his AMAZING, Poignant, beautiful performance, I...like the audience, am still wiping away the tears...being so moved by this man's touching dance.

He only got 26 points...but he was the best non-pro dancer, I HAVE EVER SEEN ON DWTS's!!!

Wow, what else can ya say?!

Oh...yes, Karina was brilliant too!

Old 10-03-2011, 07:24 PM

This is such an AWESOME night! So many good performances!!! I'm sure there wasnt a dry eye, in the audience there and at home, when JR told his story and danced. I think he deserved the highest score and was surprised that he didnt get a 30.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
This is such an AWESOME night! So many good performances!!! I'm sure there wasnt a dry eye, in the audience there and at home, when JR told his story and danced. I think he deserved the highest score and was surprised that he didnt get a 30.
Carrie Ann...could not get her breath...she was crying and so moved...as we ALL were. You could hear ''a pin drop'' as JR and Karina finished that incredible performance. I've NEVER been moved by a dancer, like I have been by J.R. Martinez. He's simply a Blessing!

How can Ricky Lake have higher scores than J.R. TONIGHT? Baffling...and wrong!

Old 10-03-2011, 07:43 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,480,003 times
Okay, I gotta stop reading these posts. The show isn't on for another hour and 15 minutes where I am. But it's hard to keep away.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:44 PM

Just tweeted this to J.R. -

@knowjr J.R...as a former athlete, injured, ended career, I HAVE NEVER BEEN AS 'MOVED' BY a Dance performance, as I was by yours tonight. = TEARS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV