Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2013, 07:07 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,856,776 times

Advertisements

OMG! Candace and Amber are fantastic! Angie is great too but pales in comparison, IMO. Love Kree's voice. I definitely think it's going to be a girl who becomes the next American Idol.

Paul Jolly did a great job last night, and his voice was perfect for that song. I think that will keep him in. I really like Burnell, but his performance last night was a snooze. I really liked Devin's performance of the Carrie Underwood song but agree he can do so much more. He needs to come back next week and really bring it. I am already tired of Curtis. He needs to go. Felt sorry for Lazaro, but that song was awful!

Love, love, love Keith Urban as a judge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 08:44 AM

18,517 posts, read 31,778,666 times
I saw last night, OMG candace was great.

I have to also say, I am really likeing Nicky Minaj, I think she is really nice and speaks really good.

Actually as for all the judges, it seems to work. I like them all, even though I though I have not a clue as to who keith is?

After a while Simons foul mouth was just plain nasty.

Old 03-14-2013, 01:21 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,628,398 times
I think Nicki Menaj should be fired, showing up late is unexcusable, you know there is traffic so you have to leave earlier!! That's what I did when I worked in Los Angeles.

Plus she gives very little if any technical advice if any at all, all I we know is she likes waffles with Mrs. Butterworth syrup. She is a joke!!

Old 03-14-2013, 02:54 PM

17,588 posts, read 39,311,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
I think Nicki Menaj should be fired, showing up late is unexcusable, you know there is traffic so you have to leave earlier!! That's what I did when I worked in Los Angeles.

Plus she gives very little if any technical advice if any at all, all I we know is she likes waffles with Mrs. Butterworth syrup. She is a joke!!
I agree, there is no excuse for her being late, none whatsoever. Never in the history of idol has anyone on the show been late until now. She is ridiculous, and needs to stop with the "sex talk" advice.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:48 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,361,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I saw last night, OMG candace was great.

I have to also say, I am really likeing Nicky Minaj, I think she is really nice and speaks really good.

Actually as for all the judges, it seems to work. I like them all, even though I though I have not a clue as to who keith is?

After a while Simons foul mouth was just plain nasty.
Nightcrawler!!
I agree about Nikki!! I like her more than I anticipated!

I don't care for Devin. I like Amber and the other girls. Lazzaro definitely didn't need to sing an old Kelly Clarkson song . He should have sung Marc Anthony or any other vocalist! Amber sounds like Whitney H. Beautiful voice. It's been 5 years since a girl won on AI. This is the year!

Old 03-14-2013, 08:11 PM

1,250 posts, read 3,614,795 times
Curtis sang the chorus off key last night, he had to go.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:24 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,829,371 times
I am way behind as I am on the West Coast and was so busy at work today, no time to post, but agree with all of you. Candice and Amber were AMAZING!!! Angie is good but can't hold a candle to these ladies!

The guys..Meh...hated the song choices. I usually like Burnell but last night felt he was straining and off pitch. The judges were raving so maybe my ears are off. All the song choices by the guys were bad.

Vote for the worst is pushing Lazaro. They were pushing for Charlie and Zonette. I know the outcome as Vote for the Worst already stated it but I was not surprised. Not a good song choice. Can we have the top #5 all gals, works for me!

Nicki and the pancakes...What the heck?

Will still watch "live" from the West Coast OK knowing. Still enjoying the show cause of the talented ladies!

Old 03-14-2013, 08:38 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,653,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
I am way behind as I am on the West Coast and was so busy at work today, no time to post, but agree with all of you. Candice and Amber were AMAZING!!! Angie is good but can't hold a candle to these ladies!

The guys..Meh...hated the song choices. I usually like Burnell but last night felt he was straining and off pitch. The judges were raving so maybe my ears are off. All the song choices by the guys were bad.

Vote for the worst is pushing Lazaro. They were pushing for Charlie and Zonette. I know the outcome as Vote for the Worst already stated it but I was not surprised. Not a good song choice. Can we have the top #5 all gals, works for me!

Nicki and the pancakes...What the heck?

Will still watch "live" from the West Coast OK knowing. Still enjoying the show cause of the talented ladies!
The post above yours may not be it could be just venting on his meh performance. As east coaster know it cortesy to use spoliers on results night.

yeah, that pancake syrup butter thing has me loose all faith in her judging but thats Nicki she going to give nothing in her coaching of contestants.

She says something in tonight's show and she should keep her promise. OYE

You will like how they did picks who made it this year, at least I do.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:09 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,829,371 times
Show over on West Coast unless Hawaii is on City-Data which I doubt, but just in case I won't give it away. But when Nicki said "If "X" goes home, I am going home", I thought...Good go home! Then she got up and did her fake leaving!

Anyway the goodbye song of "X" was really so much better than last night. But still they could not use the save on "X" because the girls are just too good! They will have to use it for the the girls.

Surprised Lazaro was #4. But other than that, was not surprised. Go Candice! Go Kree! Go Amber! Go Angie!

Old 03-14-2013, 10:13 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,594,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Show over on West Coast unless Hawaii is on City-Data which I doubt, but just in case I won't give it away. But when Nicki said "If "X" goes home, I am going home", I thought...Good go home! Then she got up and did her fake leaving!

Anyway the goodbye song of "X" was really so much better than last night. But still they could not use the save on "X" because the girls are just too good! They will have to use it for the the girls.

Surprised Lazaro was #4. But other than that, was not surprised. Go Candice! Go Kree! Go Amber! Go Angie!
I wasn't. Lazaro has an X factor that makes people root for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV