Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2019, 10:04 AM

5,555 posts, read 7,150,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
The entire cast has been forgettable. The guy who says he is the “puppet master” I don’t even know who he is.
I can't stand him! I hope he gets voted out next.

Now we’re just planting idols in player’s bags? WTF? Is that how production controls the outcome?

How does Joe keep his hair so nice on Survivor? Everyone else has this seaweed hairdo and Joe looks like a Fabio commercial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 11:01 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,871,728 times
What in the world happened to Keith and Wendy?! They didn't show that did they? I watched the show late and was kinda tired but I don't think I'd miss something that big. Are they gone? What's the jury dealy? That was odd and needed a better explanation. Wouldn't this be a rather large jury in the end? So maybe they are there only to get info to take back to the other two. That episode felt incomplete. Definitely needed more time to explain what in the world is going on.

I had no idea who that other blonde woman was/is. lol Still don't know her name. Talk about under the radar.

Old 03-28-2019, 11:47 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
So everyone who goes to Extinction Island winds up on the jury?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
What in the world happened to Keith and Wendy?! They didn't show that did they? I watched the show late and was kinda tired but I don't think I'd miss something that big. Are they gone? What's the jury dealy? That was odd and needed a better explanation. Wouldn't this be a rather large jury in the end? So maybe they are there only to get info to take back to the other two. That episode felt incomplete. Definitely needed more time to explain what in the world is going on.

I had no idea who that other blonde woman was/is. lol Still don't know her name. Talk about under the radar.
I was thinking the same thing about the jury. It will be huge! I bet Exction Island is so they don't have to pay for all the "luxuries" the jury gets at Ponderosa.

No, Jonas, you did not miss anything. One minute both Wendy and Keith are jumping for joy about getting a second second chance, next we see them hoisting the white flag. I, too, felt it was incomplete.

Old 03-28-2019, 03:21 PM

2,066 posts, read 906,366 times
My 15 yr old texted me after Joe arrived at exile island:

"They better lash Jack Sparrow to that mast, its the only way he won't win the comeback challenge"

:-)

Old 03-28-2019, 04:27 PM

447 posts, read 209,887 times
Joe bitching about them giving him the boot? What did he expect? He's a threat to win it all. Sooo sick of Wentworth. Hopefully she is next to go. I really want Chris back in the game. Thank god Wendy and Keith are gone. I just wish Reem had went with them as she is one of the nastiest personalities out of all seasons. And Ron "the puppetmaster" and his snarky looking face at tribal? ugh. I hope he gets taken down soon.

Old 03-28-2019, 04:29 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,522,547 times
I keep wanting to see the last of Reem and Keith but it looks like they're sticking around.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:36 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I keep wanting to see the last of Reem and Keith but it looks like they're sticking around.
Keith is gone, Min. He and Wendy left on the boat. Sadly, Reem was not with them.

Looks like someone has an accident next week. The "puppetmaster" or David are my guesses.

Old 03-29-2019, 01:16 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,436,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
I don't mind occasional seasons with returning players but I do prefer it either be all returning players or all new players. That said, they are getting better so I think they're listening. There was a period starting with season 20 where almost every season had returning players.

Season 20 - Heroes vs Villains - All returning players
Season 21 - Nicaragua - All new
Season 22 - Redemption Island - Russell Hantz and Boston Rob
Season 23 - South Pacific - Coach and Ozzy
Season 24 - One World - All new
Season 25 - Philippines - Brought back 3 former medical evacuees
Season 26 - Caramoan - Another fans vs favorites
Season 27 - Blood vs Water - Tribe of returning players vs tribe of their loved ones

So over 8 seasons, 6 of them had returning players.
Since then Seasons 28-38 (current one), 8 of the 11 past seasons have had all new players. Of the 3 that did have returning players, 2 of them were all returnees. This season mixing returning players with new players means it's been 11 seasons since they last time they did that and surprisingly that ties the record for the longest the show has gone without combining returning players with new players.
Wow, thanks for the research, that's something I would do! Well, 11 seasons still is only five years LOL. I wish they would just stick to the format of all returnees or all new. Bringing back a medical evacuee can be an exception.

About the confusion over Wendy and Keith leaving -- I didn't even catch that! See, that's how boring I think this season is -- I was multi-tasking and not paying attention. And yes, there are so many details that aren't being explained! And soooooooooooo many Idols! No wonder I'm losing interest.

Old 03-29-2019, 05:43 AM

11,916 posts, read 5,889,760 times
I actually thought there were less idols this year than in the past season where it seemed everyone had found an idol. I'd rather they limit idols and give an advantage so we can see who is really a player who thinks how to use it to further themselves.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:15 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,290,206 times
So I don't quite get the Joe vote. Now they voted out one of their own former tribe members and alienated another one in Julia. So the "Kama 6" is most likely really the "Kama 5". If only David, Kelley, Lauren, Devens, and Julia could get together, they could easily turn things against the remaining Kama people that now think they're running the show. But I don't think it'll happen since they all voted for each other. And I really don't get Wentworth. She's kind of starting to prove she really isn't that great of a strategist even though she thinks she is. First, she said that Devens was the last person she wanted returning. Really?? Over Keith? Wendy? Reem?? All those people hate you but you'd prefer them over Devens? Weird. Then, she immediately wants to target David. Why? This tribe was all lovely dovey last week. They were willing to go to rocks for each other. Now she immediately turns on David. They really needed to stay 4 strong and try to pull over Joe and Julia. We already saw Joe say when one returning player goes (Aubry), then the ball will really start rolling to get the rest out. They could have used that idea, I think, to sway him over and he'd bring Julia. But they don't try to make any inroads at all. They just immediately turn on each other. So I don't have much hope that they will band together to get out anyone in the Kama tribe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV