Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2019, 09:01 AM

810 posts, read 1,027,550 times

Advertisements

Kelley posted on Twitter a couple days ago on how Survivor is able to manipulate her confessionals.

https://twitter.com/kelleywentworth/...16500376068096

This is a pretty bad look on the editors. Shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 09:29 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,808,859 times
Wow...

Old 04-01-2019, 01:57 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,230,091 times
No matter what Wentworth posts on her twitter she still stinks at challenges which is a very important part of the game. I have never liked her and will be glad when her throat grabbing self is out of the game.

So I had to go re-watch this past week's episode and I'm still unsure of the new "twists" and how they will play out.

I am not surprised Wendy and Keith(?) left the game they didn't have it in them what did the producers see in them?

Still to many folks in the game for me to vested in anyone of them at this point. Kind of sad/glad to see Joe out but he is a beast at challenges they will all soon see how much.

Old 04-01-2019, 02:09 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,033,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
No matter what Wentworth posts on her twitter she still stinks at challenges which is a very important part of the game. I have never liked her and will be glad when her throat grabbing self is out of the game.

So I had to go re-watch this past week's episode and I'm still unsure of the new "twists" and how they will play out.

I am not surprised Wendy and Keith(?) left the game they didn't have it in them what did the producers see in them?

Still to many folks in the game for me to vested in anyone of them at this point. Kind of sad/glad to see Joe out but he is a beast at challenges they will all soon see how much.
Keith, was just there. Wendy was quirky enough for someone to think she would cause so much drama, which ended like a wet fuse on a cheap firecracker. When it came down to the end, they didn't have what it takes, to fight for a chance at $1M.

Old 04-01-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Keith, was just there. Wendy was quirky enough for someone to think she would cause so much drama, which ended like a wet fuse on a cheap firecracker. When it came down to the end, they didn't have what it takes, to fight for a chance at $1M.
With them showing so much of Wendy at that last challenge with the puzzle part and Dimples calling attention to her tics and saying she was still getting it done. I wonder now if she was really in the lead like they projected it to be to us.

Old 04-03-2019, 08:09 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,526,013 times
Here's a nice interview with Wendy and Keith where they talk about leaving Ext Island.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...y-quit-1197692

Old 04-03-2019, 07:34 PM

1,907 posts, read 2,275,002 times
The worst thing that can happen in Survivor is that it get predictable. I was anticipating a boring Pagong vote tonight. I am very pleased these people are playing the game!

Glad Devins was on the losing side. He made the decision to be on the bottom and there he is, on the bottom.

Why do they keep picking David to do the puzzles?

There's a person named Aurora in the game?

Old 04-03-2019, 07:58 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,808,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
The worst thing that can happen in Survivor is that it get predictable. I was anticipating a boring Pagong vote tonight. I am very pleased these people are playing the game!

Glad Devins was on the losing side. He made the decision to be on the bottom and there he is, on the bottom.

Why do they keep picking David to do the puzzles?

There's a person named Aurora in the game?
OMG glad it wasn’t just me. Who is Aurora?

Old 04-03-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
OMG glad it wasn’t just me. Who is Aurora?
She was on the dominating team with Joe you know the names we never heard while Joe was still in the game. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awYgkRSepE

Old 04-03-2019, 08:54 PM

810 posts, read 1,027,550 times
Wardog seems like he knows what is going on and what needs to be done every time but the way he goes about doing things is so bad lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV