Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2019, 10:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,274,147 times

Advertisements

When Wentworth and Lauren didn't use their IIs, I thought "oh-oh!" I was so hoping Wardog and the chick could convince Aurora to vote their way and Aubrey had given her the 2nd vote too! I was so happy seeing Ron and Devins' faces! It was pure beauty. Now to get Ron and Victoria out. I hope neither of them win Immunity next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,444,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Wardog seems like he knows what is going on and what needs to be done every time but the way he goes about doing things is so bad lol
I know, he's like, "OK, here's how we play it:......". No asking for input from anyone else, or what they think would be best.

I was surprised at Devins saying right to Wardog's face that he would NEVER be on their side after what had been done to him. I mean, usually, people fake it like they're receptive, and then go off in the confessional. Especially people who are at risk. I have always wondered how they manage to do that - I think I'd be like Devins and not be able to hide my emotions. But anyway, I thought he was a more strategic player than that.

Honestly, I'm still kind of confused about who's who and who's on which tribe. I think it's because the tribes started as two then went to three. I just can't keep it all straight. And yeah, I had no idea who Aurora was.

But, FANTASTIC blindside tonight! Whatever will the Puppet Master do now....?

Old 04-04-2019, 07:25 AM

447 posts, read 210,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
I know, he's like, "OK, here's how we play it:......". No asking for input from anyone else, or what they think would be best.

I was surprised at Devins saying right to Wardog's face that he would NEVER be on their side after what had been done to him. I mean, usually, people fake it like they're receptive, and then go off in the confessional. Especially people who are at risk. I have always wondered how they manage to do that - I think I'd be like Devins and not be able to hide my emotions. But anyway, I thought he was a more strategic player than that.

Honestly, I'm still kind of confused about who's who and who's on which tribe. I think it's because the tribes started as two then went to three. I just can't keep it all straight. And yeah, I had no idea who Aurora was.

But, FANTASTIC blindside tonight! Whatever will the Puppet Master do now....?
Yeah I'm more like Devins and wouldn't be able to hide my emotions. I have a lousy poker face and I know for sure that I would have told Reem to F off a number of times. I could never play this game but its sooo fun to watch others manuever it.

Seeing the snarky puppet master's face at tribal when Eric got the boot was . I love it when the top dogs think they are running the show and get a big dose of reality. Hope he goes soon.

I like Aurora! Proved her worth in the challenge. I wonder how Julia convinced Victoria to vote out Eric? I'm glad Wardog got Julia to see the big picture instead of just being pulled along for the ride. And no, I still dont like Wardog. His demise will be another reward for me.

Old 04-04-2019, 08:14 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,981,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
OMG glad it wasn’t just me. Who is Aurora?
For that matter, who is this guy that pops up on the last few episodes saying he was "the puppet master". I don't even recognize him, just last week he appears out of nowhere and claims to be this all powerful puppet master.

Old 04-04-2019, 08:51 AM

5,559 posts, read 7,160,260 times
David’s Pilot vs Passengers analogy was very well spoken. I am surprised he is not being targeted as he has gotten very good at this game.

I am glad that he is not giving Devon back his idol, screw him!

Old 04-04-2019, 09:08 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,538,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
OMG glad it wasn’t just me. Who is Aurora?
I actually knew who Aurora was. For me it was, "Who is Erick?"

Oh well, he's gone now for the most part.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:31 AM

1,297 posts, read 1,190,528 times
Declaring yourself the "puppet master" seems to be the kiss of death in Survivor...hopefully it will stay that way for what's-his-name the current guy who claimed the title.

Old 04-04-2019, 12:42 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,981,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Declaring yourself the "puppet master" seems to be the kiss of death in Survivor...hopefully it will stay that way for what's-his-name the current guy who claimed the title.
Or maybe it is a guaranteed way to get airtime as well. Because otherwise whatever-his-name-is had gotten absolutely none except to appear now and then proclaiming himself to be puppet master.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:09 PM

2,066 posts, read 907,590 times
Who will the winner be ? (no spoilers)

My head says: David. He'll continue to dodge left and right, learning and getting better as we go.
My gut says: Julia (the black woman). Strategic, thinker, good at puzzles, non-confrontational, well-liked.
My heart says: Julie (the Etsy store owner). Because I <3 her.

Though I still don't know all the players. There's a guy in a vest and tie - who ? There are two guys now at extinction island that I couldn't tell apart without a program, Eric and ... Chris(?) ... and Aurora who ? And the young guy with the shoulder tattoo ? It's like there's a tribe of people I don't recognize.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:29 PM

810 posts, read 1,027,995 times
My bet would be Victoria, the red hair girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV