Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 08:52 PM

3,257 posts, read 2,346,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
I'm all for kids picking up after themselves but Amy and Matt didn't seem to enforce any rules like that since so much of what was caught on camera was a very messy house.
If Matt tried to have any rules, or enforce any kind of order in the house, Amy went ballistic. I don't know how he stood her for as long as he did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2021, 08:57 PM

>>>Her new house is spotless<<<

Did you see her half of their office? It looked like a pile of trash a couple of feet deep. Did you notice the end tables in the living room piled with mail/papers? She's also beginning to cover the kitchen counters with stuff, just like she did in the old house. If Chris likes things neat, I hope he realizes what he's signed on for before he marries her.

What was Chris's reluctance to set a wedding date?

Old 06-17-2021, 05:30 AM

50,396 posts, read 64,106,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post

Did you see her half of their office? It looked like a pile of trash a couple of feet deep. Did you notice the end tables in the living room piled with mail/papers? She's also beginning to cover the kitchen counters with stuff, just like she did in the old house. If Chris likes things neat, I hope he realizes what he's signed on for before he marries her.

He’s not marrying her until after he moves in, and he’s not moving in until her stuff is organized.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:41 AM

23,890 posts, read 33,625,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
I'm all for kids picking up after themselves but Amy and Matt didn't seem to enforce any rules like that since so much of what was caught on camera was a very messy house.

I think they didn't care, they also could have been too busy with sports, the farm and life in general

Quote:
Kids have to be trained to change the sheets on their beds and pick up after themselves. They aren't born knowing how to do that stuff, that's why they have parents to teach them and stay after them to do it until it's ingrained. Most parents don't just give up and allow their children to sleep on a mattress on the floor without sheets.
True lol Like I said, I don't remember it being that bad.

Does anyone remember if she even went upstairs? I know Matt didn't do steps, so he didn't go up to see it. I'm not sure if Amy was similar with going up steps.

Quote:

I haven't seen the newest episode, I'll try to pay attention to it.

I watched the Derrico's last night to see if the wife was really pregnant or not and they dragged it out till next week. I didn't have time for LPBW but it's cued up for today.

Old 06-18-2021, 02:32 PM

Watching the show. Somehow I watched last weeks today when I already watched it. I never saw the newest episode till that was done playing.

Yes, Amy's office is cluttered after she made room for Chris.

I also have to say that he has no room to talk about Amy because they showed his garage which is packed full of crap, some doesn't even look organized.

Old 06-18-2021, 02:54 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

I also have to say that he has no room to talk about Amy because they showed his garage which is packed full of crap, some doesn't even look organized.

LOL/I know, right........I'd call Chris' Garage Organized Chaos/lol.

Old 06-18-2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
He’s not marrying her until after he moves in, and he’s not moving in until her stuff is organized.
If he wants an organized house, Amy is not the woman for him.

Old 06-19-2021, 12:43 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,243,610 times
They are getting married in 2 months.

Old 06-19-2021, 06:56 PM

I'm sure they'll get high ratings when they film the wedding. Will it be at the farm?

Poor Chris. He waited until his 50's to get married and got nasty Amy.

Yes, Amy did go upstairs in the old house and yell at the kids because it was a mess.

Old 06-20-2021, 08:01 AM

I'll be shocked if they get married on the farm. Amy isn't into it and rightfully so. er friends also don't think it's a good idea.

I think Chris likes the idea because it would be free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV