Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2021, 05:11 AM

23,890 posts, read 33,625,694 times

Advertisements

I got an email from In Touch Magazine, apparently people think something happend to Zach and Tori's dog Murphy, thinking they gave him away.

The article said the newest episode will be about the 10 year anniversary of Tori and Zachs first date. It also says that LPBW is on season 22. I then went to wiki since I was wondering how long it's been on. It says the show premiered on March 4, 2006. I said it's been on about 15 years but I thought a little longer then that because my dad had cancer in July of 05, he passed February 06. I didn't remember starting to watch it after he died. I thought I watched it while he was sick.

I'm wondering if Amy and Chris will get married on the farm after seeing upcoming episode previews. I don't remember what Amy and Chris were talking about in the preview, whatever they said made it sound like they were leaning towards the farm. It may have had something to do with COVID restrictions, how a lot of couples canceled their weddings or did a small, family affair since you could only have a lot number of people. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think it's appropriate for them to get married there. Of course Chris wants to invite Matt and Karen.

LPBW's Tori Roloff claps back at trolls over dog Murphy comments: "we did not give him away"

Quote:
Tori went on to address the trolls making up rumors about her furry family member, admitting it’s “sometimes discouraging what the internet posts” about her brood. “What you see is such a small piece of our whole story. Just because Murphy isn’t shared every day doesn’t make him any less loved.”

“We love him so much and he has such a great dog life,” the TLC personality continued. “He just has to compete with two kids for screen time.” Tori called him the “best snuggler” and “110-pound lap dog” in other posts, noting they always “find him just chilling” around the house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 06:56 AM

Amy and Chris were married yesterday, People Magazine has exclusive photos of it, posted the link below. I'm not sure if the one she bought was one of the ones they showed when she went to the bridal shop.

It said there's photos on her instagram but I'm not seeing that she posted any. I have instagram but don't use it. I just figured out how to find posts tagged for Amy.

The wild-flower field came out really nice. Matt also built a wedding chapel for them. Matt posted pics to his instagram yesterday.

To think that Amy didn't think an average height man would be interested in her. From the article below "I just never thought someone who is average size would be interested in me," she said in a TLC clip from June 2017. "I just really want him to never question or doubt the relationship because I'm a little person."

I didn't understand why they decided on the farm when I didn't think Amy would do it, even though that's where she and Chris met. In the article, it sounds like they couldn't make plan A work due to circumstances of COVID and that people who had already planned their 2020 wedding at the places had their date change to that date but in 2021 which makes a lot of sense on why she couldn't get the place because they had already committed to other couples.

"COVID came into play because I think a lot of people either changed or canceled and moved whatever was going on in 2020 to 2021, so other places just kind of eroded away and plan B became plan A,"

Little People, Big World's Amy Roloff and Chris Marek Are Married: See the Photos! - By Christina Dugan and Nicholas RiceAugust 28, 2021 08:36 PM

"Our wedding day is a special day, but our marriage is a lifetime together," Roloff tells PEOPLE of her romantic nuptials at Roloff Farms in Oregon on Saturday

Quote:
Amy Roloff and Chris Marek are officially husband and wife!

On Saturday, the Little People, Big World star, 56, and Marek, 55, said "I do" in front of 146 of their closest family and friends at Roloff Farms in Hillsboro, Oregon.

The pair's nuptials were officiated by Michael Williams and also saw Roloff walk down the aisle to "Heart to Heart," which was composed by Marek's best man, Rick Hinkes.

Old 08-29-2021, 10:21 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,079,132 times
I could never figure out the attraction Chris has for Amy. He is 55 never been married before and he chooses Amy who can be, in my opinion, pretty nasty and controlling. He really seems like a nice guy. Very calm and laid back person. Guess that is why he can be in a relationship with her. He doesn't let her get to him. Just watching the episodes of them (or really Amy) planning the wedding would make me cringe at times. She would complain about the fact that he didn't want to help with the preparations and yet every time he had an idea she wouldn't like it and it had to be her way. The way she put him down at times was not easy to watch.

Amy is very bitter about her divorce from Matt and cannot seem to get over it. She has found a great guy and yet she cannot help making sarcastic digs about Matt whenever she can. I don't understand why she is so bitter because she complained about Matt all the time when they were married and didn't want to be married to him anyway. From watching the latest episodes Matt seems to be trying to get along and have a good relationship with her. He is the one who had the idea of offering them the farm to get married if they needed a place.

I also don't understand why she is so against Chris being friendly with Matt. They have found they have some things in common but she has told Chris she doesn't like him spending time with Matt. I think it would be great if Amy could drop her bad attitude and they would all get along. Also, it would make it easier when they would get together for family gatherings.

Old 08-29-2021, 04:49 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,391 times
I say to Chris and Amy -- Best Wishes and Much Happiness - Have the Time of Your Life.

Old 08-29-2021, 05:07 PM

10,035 posts, read 9,521,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I could never figure out the attraction Chris has for Amy. He is 55 never been married before and he chooses Amy who can be, in my opinion, pretty nasty and controlling. He really seems like a nice guy. Very calm and laid back person. Guess that is why he can be in a relationship with her. He doesn't let her get to him. Just watching the episodes of them (or really Amy) planning the wedding would make me cringe at times. She would complain about the fact that he didn't want to help with the preparations and yet every time he had an idea she wouldn't like it and it had to be her way. The way she put him down at times was not easy to watch.
Amy is very bitter about her divorce from Matt and cannot seem to get over it. She has found a great guy and yet she cannot help making sarcastic digs about Matt whenever she can. I don't understand why she is so bitter because she complained about Matt all the time when they were married and didn't want to be married to him anyway. From watching the latest episodes Matt seems to be trying to get along and have a good relationship with her. He is the one who had the idea of offering them the farm to get married if they needed a place.
I always thought Amy was somewhat nasty.

Quote:
I also don't understand why she is so against Chris being friendly with Matt. They have found they have some things in common but she has told Chris she doesn't like him spending time with Matt. I think it would be great if Amy could drop her bad attitude and they would all get along. Also, it would make it easier when they would get together for family gatherings.
I think you said it best in your first paragraph, she’s controlling. She doesn’t like Matt now so she doesn’t want her new husband to like him.

Old 08-30-2021, 06:48 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,435,544 times
i think they got married on the farm bc TLC paid for it and it was free for Amy & Chris (and that way there's an episode/s of the wedding etc) - Matt got a nice cut of it and I think he hired a clean up crew for before and after - what little I saw of it, the farm looked lovely - Matt (& Caryn) weren't invited and as an ex-spouse, I can understand it and Matt seemed fine w/ it. The 2 older kids (3 or 4?) were in the wedding (ring bearer and jr flower girl) and looked cute (Amy & Chris looked very nice too, saw one picture of them but not sure where I found it) - I think the newlyweds are honeymooning in Hawaii. PS-Amy definitely is controlling, Chris seems nice and he and Matt are personable and like each other and will see each other and various family events so what's the harm in being cordial - ? PPS-Amy's 2 friends who I think were in the wedding also (Lisa & Deb) make digs about Matt from time to time and it does get annoying (am sure he could care less) - time to move on and look forward to their new life

Old 08-30-2021, 02:00 PM

9,209 posts, read 6,248,949 times
Current husbands and ex-husbands should be friendly but not friends.

Chris had many friends from before he met Amy; he should respect her wishes and be civil but not necessarily "buds" with Matt. Just the fact that it bothers her, should be enough for Chris to put "stop" to his getting friendlier with Matt.

I would never want my husband (or partner) to be friends with my ex. I would not want any relationship between them that didn't involve the kids.

Old 08-31-2021, 02:22 PM

3,257 posts, read 2,347,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post

I don't understand it either. Amy is awful to Chris. She wouldn't even let him give their guests a wedding favor other than a rock! She loves her stupid rocks. You are so right, nothing Chris suggests is accepted by Amy.

Chris deserves better, at least someone who is nice and who likes and respects him. Amy has, and will, treat him just like she treated Matt. She hasn't learned a thing from their divorce. On top of that, Chris and Amy's house will be a total disaster with her in charge. I predict the marriage will not last, two years tops.

A part of me wonders if Chris is with her to have his 15 minutes of semi-fame on television. I would hope not, but it's difficult to determine any other reason.

Old 08-31-2021, 02:24 PM

3,257 posts, read 2,347,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post

I think you said it best in your first paragraph, she’s controlling. She doesn’t like Matt now so she doesn’t want her new husband to like him.
You are exactly right. I will say Amy appears to be much better with her grandkids than she ever was with her kids.

Old 09-04-2021, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post

She's said she is fine if he talks to Matt, not ok if they become buddy buddy which would be inappropriate. I wouldn't like it either.

I have to wonder why Chris reaches out to Matt as much as he does. It sure gives him more screen time on the show with may put more money in his pocket if he is using her for the show and money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
I don't understand it either. Amy is awful to Chris. She wouldn't even let him give their guests a wedding favor other than a rock! She loves her stupid rocks. You are so right, nothing Chris suggests is accepted by Amy.

Chris deserves better, at least someone who is nice and who likes and respects him. Amy has, and will, treat him just like she treated Matt. She hasn't learned a thing from their divorce. On top of that, Chris and Amy's house will be a total disaster with her in charge. I predict the marriage will not last, two years tops.

A part of me wonders if Chris is with her to have his 15 minutes of semi-fame on television. I would hope not, but it's difficult to determine any other reason.

I don't think Amy treats Chris any worst than he treats her. You must have missed the bike ride episode where he walked away from her for like an hour. Didn't say where he was going, he just walked away.

It's very disrespectful how he treats her when speaking with Matt, allowing and participating in digs against Amy. She doesn't put him down like he does to her.

They've been together 3 years already, he has never been married. I hope he's not doing this for the paycheck and celebrity which helps him as a realtor and money, but I don't see them getting divorced in 2 years.

With Amy and Matt's marriage, I couldn't be married to him. He spends as much money as he wants without discussing it with her. The pumpkin business was both of theirs. He has all these wild ideas, just did them like he was a single guy.

I also wonder about Karen being with Matt due to money. She's always been sweet on him when he was still married to Amy. She used to leave him post it notes with smilie faces on them which was inappropriate. Even she's commented about Matt's wild ideas and spending but she doesn't even have a ring on her finger so can't gripe.

Even Zack and Tori think Matt is out of control. It's what scared them from buying into the farm right now. The metal dinosaurs are what did it. Zack is more like Amy, not like Matt. I think Matt is one in a billion. I sure couldn't be married to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV