Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2013, 02:37 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,604,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I think she was listening, she knew Walt was trying to clear her. At this point she doesn't know what actually happened, but the fact remains she and Marie both know that Walt's business got Hank killed, nobody was "in" for that, not even Walt.
It's a dangerous business_____ surprise!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,382,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Anony Mous View Post
^THIS! I was wondering if anyone caught that! I don't care if it was my sister, Marie had no right to demand that she tell Walt Jr. everything right then and there! Skyler was definitely in a bad frame of mind, just getting the news about Walt from her (which it almost looked like Marie was gloating, didn't it? ) and it was just wrong of Marie to do that, knowing how it would devastate Walt Jr.
Walt Jr. needed to hear it from his mother before he heard it on the news or from friends. Marie and Skyler had no way of knowing that Walt wasn't in custody. Who could have imagined that Hank was killed? In that regard, it makes perfect sense that Walt Jr. needed to be told.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:55 PM

9,833 posts, read 11,634,518 times
I keep thinking about the one scene when Hank said,"the Calvery is coming" and Walt said,"No it's not".
That Could of saved hanks life.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:52 PM

455 posts, read 601,274 times
Calvery (Calvary actually) is where they crucified Jesus Christ. Cavalry is a bunch of rough and tumble dudes with rifles, horses, bad food and a pretty little red and white flag

It's an old army joke

Old 09-19-2013, 05:45 PM

3,416 posts, read 4,487,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I keep thinking about the one scene when Hank said,"the Calvery is coming" and Walt said,"No it's not".
That Could of saved hanks life.
They definitiley would've shot Hank and perhaps Walt too if they knew backup was arriving. I'm not sure why Hank or Gomie didn't place a call to the DEA for backup. It would've been a 20 second call in a 60 second shootout. Neither of them would've been saved but at least would increase the chance that the AB would get caught.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:55 PM

22,995 posts, read 28,465,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
They definitiley would've shot Hank and perhaps Walt too if they knew backup was arriving. I'm not sure why Hank or Gomie didn't place a call to the DEA for backup. It would've been a 20 second call in a 60 second shootout. Neither of them would've been saved but at least would increase the chance that the AB would get caught.
Because until that bust, Hank had nothing on Walt and Walt had something on Hank. A lie, yes, but not one Hank could disprove until then. Hank told Gomez to call it in, but before he could, the pickups started driving up.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:01 PM

I couldn't understand why Hank told Gomez to stay there while he took Walt into book him. It made no sense whatsoever. He should have called backup (to dig for the barrels) and not left until they arrived. Heck, I'm surprised Hank didn't want to be around for the unearthing of the money. It just seemed really bizarre for him to say "stay here" and then call Marie of all people. But I guess that was the best idea the writers could come up with as a reason for them to be in separate cars during the shootout.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:03 PM

I just want to say that I don't care about Lydia, Todd, or the Nazis!

If the end of this is Walt exacting revenge on the Nazis, I'll be very disappointed.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:41 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,033 posts, read 6,577,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I couldn't understand why Hank told Gomez to stay there while he took Walt into book him. It made no sense whatsoever. He should have called backup (to dig for the barrels) and not left until they arrived. Heck, I'm surprised Hank didn't want to be around for the unearthing of the money. It just seemed really bizarre for him to say "stay here" and then call Marie of all people. But I guess that was the best idea the writers could come up with as a reason for them to be in separate cars during the shootout.
I would suspect that Hank wanted Walt alone to extract some (more) physical abuse on him, maybe even kill him and say he tried to escape. Of course, now that Hank is dead, we will never know what he was thinking (unless there is some kind of bizaar flash back in the last two episodes).

Old 09-19-2013, 06:59 PM

What will we watch when this is over?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV