Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2020, 12:13 PM

146 posts, read 84,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjim36 View Post
Guys I got the YOUR CERTIFICATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED MESSAGE AND CANT IN CONTACT WITH UNEMPLOYMENT. IM FURIOUS. ANYONE IN MY SHOES
Damn bigjim you couldnt get through at all? A bunch of people from social media sites got through with all kinds of different scenarios some havent workd since 2018 some went back to work etc. And they were able to get through and be helped after reporting the number saying they were closed quite a few times before they got through.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2020, 12:30 PM

26 posts, read 14,702 times
Thanks to Eli2SBMVPs and others here. I was able to claim 8 of my 13 weeks today due to your info. They still owe me 5 weeks since I exhausted in February. I guess I have to keep claiming week by week?

What's terrible is I got NO notification from DOL that I could claim. If I didn't read this thread I'd be none the wiser for god knows how long.

Old 05-30-2020, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJguy667 View Post
Thanks to Eli2SBMVPs and others here. I was able to claim 8 of my 13 weeks today due to your info. They still owe me 5 weeks since I exhausted in February. I guess I have to keep claiming week by week?

What's terrible is I got NO notification from DOL that I could claim. If I didn't read this thread I'd be none the wiser for god knows how long.
Anytime. Just remember it was 2 super bowl MVP's. Not 1, not 3. 2. Always remember.

Old 05-30-2020, 12:47 PM

207 posts, read 123,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli2SBMVPs View Post
Damn bigjim you couldnt get through at all? A bunch of people from social media sites got through with all kinds of different scenarios some havent workd since 2018 some went back to work etc. And they were able to get through and be helped after reporting the number saying they were closed quite a few times before they got through.
I tried 5 times and it said certification could not be processed. I don’t know what to do. SOMEONE HELP

Old 05-30-2020, 12:50 PM

3,259 posts, read 2,771,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjim36 View Post
I tried 5 times and it said certification could not be processed. I don’t know what to do. SOMEONE HELP
I tried the number numerous times as well and no luck.

Old 05-30-2020, 12:50 PM

207 posts, read 123,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
I tried the number numerous times as well and no luck.
You got same message???

Old 05-30-2020, 12:52 PM

3,259 posts, read 2,771,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJguy667 View Post

Did you do it today by phone or you were able to claim online through the website link? Was your online account still showing nothing or did you have $$$ in your account? Just trying to compare each scenario to see where I fit into this mess. thanks. I've received no email, no text, and online account shows nothing. When did you benefits exhaust? Do you still have open benefit claim year?

Old 05-30-2020, 12:57 PM

26 posts, read 14,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli2SBMVPs View Post
Anytime. Just remember it was 2 super bowl MVP's. Not 1, not 3. 2. Always remember.

Haha nice I didn't pick up on that. Now I can tell everyone Eli Manning helped me with my unemployment claim lol!

Old 05-30-2020, 01:08 PM

24 posts, read 13,136 times
I’m getting the same message as BigJim.. Uour claim can not be processed at this time.. uggh I am so frustrated.

Old 05-30-2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
Did you do it today by phone or you were able to claim online through the website link? Was your online account still showing nothing or did you have $$$ in your account? Just trying to compare each scenario to see where I fit into this mess. thanks. I've received no email, no text, and online account shows nothing. When did you benefits exhaust? Do you still have open benefit claim year?
Sorry you guys couldn't get through, these reports are very valid and were followed up with claim emails. If anyone is still calling I'd stop at 3 30 pm as they most likely are no longer open by then. I claimed online today at 10:02, 10:03, and 10:05 am with really no problems at all. Until today it would say my benefits were exhausted and none are offered to you at this time. I received the generic email same day the others did and that was it still nothing else at all other then the 3 emails today telling me my claims are being processed and to give up to 3 days to show in account. I filed 02/02/20, exhausted after 13 weeks 5/02/20 (contract ended) claim year is open til 1/31/21. my dashboard since I last claimed said filed, last paid 5/02/20, next payable 5/9, benefit amount $0. Today it went to pending and everything else blank, the numbers after I answered the 7 questions for each week collaborated with each week I claimed starting with the full amount for 13 weeks. My dashboard now says what its said the past 3 weeks like I exhausted (it wont update until tomorrow). People in EVERY scenario have reported being able to certify. I'm not sure if any have certified without even receiving the generic pending extension email. Sorry in advance for the crappy phone grammar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment