Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:46 PM

8,635 posts, read 9,144,630 times

Advertisements

Me and Eric Heisman was down in Mexico two weeks ago - we seen forty of 'em flying in formation. They've got bases all over the world now, you know. They've been coming here ever since nineteen forty-six - when the scientists first started bouncin' radar beams off of the moon. And they have been livin' and workin' among us in vast quantities ever since. The government knows all about 'em.
Well, they are people, just like us - from within our own solar system. Except that their society is more highly evolved. I mean, they don't have no wars, they got no monetary system, they don't have any leaders, because, I mean, each man is a leader. I mean, each man - because of their technology, they are able to feed, clothe, house, and transport themselves equally - and with no effort...Why don't they reveal themselves to us is because if they did it would cause a general panic. Now, I mean, we still have leaders upon whom we rely for the release of this information. These leaders have decided to repress this information because of the tremendous shock that it would cause to our antiquated systems. Now, the result of this has been that the Venutians have contacted people in all walks of life - all walks of life. Yes. It-it-it would be a devastatin' blow to our antiquated systems - so now the Venutians are meeting with people in all walks of life - in an advisory capacity. For once man will have a god-like control over his own destiny. He will have a chance to transcend and to evolve with some equality for all.”

Jack Nicholson- "Easy Rider" 1969
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,826,985 times
You can come to a couple of broad assumptions after careful examination of the whole UFO phenomenon:

First off, there is A LOT of B.S. mucking up the subject... but there is definitely something weird going on.

Second, it's jumping to conclusions that UFOs are piloted by space aliens. They could be any number of things.

Third, it's safe to say they are controlled by something intelligent and non-human.

Fourth, whatever they are, said intelligent beings believe in a "hands off" approach to their dealings with us and generally try to remain as unobtrusive and inconspicuous as possble. After all... if they weren't, we'd be slaves, alien snacks or brought up to their technological level by now.

If you still don't believe there is something to the whole UFO thing, watch this and explain to me how all these people are crazy, lying hoaxers:

Best UFO Documentary - I Know What I Saw (2010) - YouTube

Old 09-08-2011, 03:00 PM

8,635 posts, read 9,144,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
You can come to a couple of broad assumptions after careful examination of the whole UFO phenomenon:

First off, there is A LOT of B.S. mucking up the subject... but there is definitely something weird going on.

Second, it's jumping to conclusions that UFOs are piloted by space aliens. They could be any number of things.

Third, it's safe to say they are controlled by something intelligent and non-human.

Fourth, whatever they are, said intelligent beings believe in a "hands off" approach to their dealings with us and generally try to remain as unobtrusive and inconspicuous as possble. After all... if they weren't, we'd be slaves, alien snacks or brought up to their technological level by now.

If you still don't believe there is something to the whole UFO thing, watch this and explain to me how all these people are crazy, lying hoaxers:

Best UFO Documentary - I Know What I Saw (2010) - YouTube
If you really think about it maybe we are slaves, perhaps the ruling class is chock full of non humans. They might be all around us but we can't see the forest through the trees, sort of like an ant walking right up to the heal of your shoe just before the toe comes crashing down.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:05 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,364,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
As I had said, I was in Phoenix that evening of March 13, 1997. I was there for an agency meeting and about six or eight of us sat around the hotel swimming pool after dinner until about dark. Since I had to attend the meeting early the next morning, I headed to my room about dark so I did not see anything. I think no one else in our party saw anything either. That's not to say the thing was not there. From others who did see it, and from the videos that were taken, I believe something went over Phoenix that night.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:09 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,826,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
If you really think about it maybe we are slaves, perhaps the ruling class is chock full of non humans. They might be all around us but we can't see the forest through the trees, sort of like an ant walking right up to the heal of your shoe just before the toe comes crashing down.
If so, they would be trying to accomplish their goals in the most woefully inept and simplistic plans the universe has ever seen.

It would be like the USA going to the Gombe reserve and infiltrating a troop of chimpanzees with the intent of manipulating and chest-thumping all the other chimps, not to mention taking the best pieces of fruit the hard way and getting first dibs on the best monkey ass in Africa.

How many people really want to be the alpha male chimpanzee of the Gombe reserve? It's somewhat irrelevant in the larger picture, isn't it...not to mention a step down in perspective.

Last edited by Chango; 09-08-2011 at 03:21 PM..

Old 09-08-2011, 03:53 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,025,259 times
I was a student pilot (well still am just haven't finished yet). I saw a few lights in the sky in february '09. 3 slightly slanted lights in the sky. I thought it was a plane but it flying kinda, low, and I did not hear any kind of noise. Or it was just big.
I saw one when I was really young. On a school bus I saw what looked like a star at 11 in the morning. I'm not ruling out something natural or human made in both cases.

After the '09 sighting I became a UFO nut, I have my doubts that they are abducting people.
Maybe they are flying their stuff (satellites, probes, etc) around our planet just we fly our stuff around other planets.

The Phoenix Light Story is really interesting though. The former Governor and a for Military man (Air force I believe) said what he saw was not made by us. (Humans.)
Then there are pilots, ATC's, many witnesses.

There are many stories/sighting and it's a really interesting subject.

Old 09-08-2011, 05:02 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,605,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Why do people automatically say that if there are other life forms that they are definitely smarter and way beyond us? What makes you guys say this? What proof actually exists to make this statement? It is also possible that we are the ONLY life forms with intelligence. It's a possibility that can't be ignored. Actually if you think about it, there is no proof of life anywhere else that we have found yet, so as it stands, we are the most intelligent being in the universe.
No one is saying that, but since we're discussing UFOs we're limited to discussions on races that are more advanced if UFOs turn out to be from other worlds. There's also an equation astronomers have come up with that's supposed to quantify the number of intelligent species that should exist in the galaxy.

As for not finding life, well they have found that one of Saturn's moon's has geysers. If there are erupting geysers that must mean there is water under the surface and where there's water there's the possibility of life. One of Jupiter's moon's Europa is also believed to have oceans underneath it's icy surface as the friction Jupiter exerts on the moon causes enough friction to heat the inside. However, if there life under those surfaces they're likely no more intelligent than the Marine life we have here on Earth.

Old 09-08-2011, 06:59 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,938,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
As I had said, I was in Phoenix that evening of March 13, 1997. I was there for an agency meeting and about six or eight of us sat around the hotel swimming pool after dinner until about dark. Since I had to attend the meeting early the next morning, I headed to my room about dark so I did not see anything. I think no one else in our party saw anything either. That's not to say the thing was not there. From others who did see it, and from the videos that were taken, I believe something went over Phoenix that night.
Some accounts from people who lived in the hills claimed they saw the craft BELOW them.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:03 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonUSA View Post
Does anybody have any UFO sightings stories or pictures?

I've seen one before and there was a few of us that saw it in summer 2010. It was day and it appeared to be a silvery colour, disc shaped and it was moving at some speed. It wasn't a plane and there was6 of us who say it.
Many of those "sightings" are nothing but sun reflection off of a smaller plane.

It's been proven over and over again from photographic evidence analysis.

The speed is near impossible to guess due to perspective.

I'm not saying that there aren't UFO's, but that's just what they are "Unidentified Flying Objects".

Old 09-08-2011, 07:08 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonUSA View Post
Does anybody have any UFO sightings stories or pictures?

I've seen one before and there was a few of us that saw it in summer 2010. It was day and it appeared to be a silvery colour, disc shaped and it was moving at some speed. It wasn't a plane and there was6 of us who say it.
I saw eyeliner under the eyes of the President during his new higher taxes speech. I think aliens put him and the eyeliner there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal