Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 09:14 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,079,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
You're not following the saga? He never says anything about the job itself but has all sorts of fantasies about how his female coworkers are continuously hitting on him, touching him, kissing the back of his neck and indulging in seriously personal things. The worst is the woman who has placed an office stapler between hers and TVSG's workspace so they can share it instead of her requisitioning one for herself. Can you imagine?
Frankly, no, I don't have time to read about the life and love of TVGuy.

Sounds like a real interesting office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 09:17 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,072,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post

Sounds like a real interesting office.
Or fantasy.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:45 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Well, after some stressful hard-working days I often find the continuing saga bizarrely amusing and delightfully distracting!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Well, after some stressful hard-working days I often find the continuing saga bizarrely amusing and delightfully distracting!
Between TVSG, Jesse, and Gea who seems to have fallen into some black hole, there is some good sagas around here. TV screen writers would find great subject matter here, both drama and comedy.

Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,317,329 times
Quote:
You're not following the saga? He never says anything about the job itself but has all sorts of fantasies about how his female coworkers are continuously hitting on him, touching him, kissing the back of his neck and indulging in seriously personal things. The worst is the woman who has placed an office stapler between hers and TVSG's workspace so they can share it instead of her requisitioning one for herself. Can you imagine?
What do you mean, fantasies? Since you and annerk are after him and never even met him, OF COURSE his female coworkers are all hitting on him! I think you're just jealous!

Old 07-14-2009, 01:13 PM

Yeah, that's it. I'm jealous of a girl who can hit on a 32 year old guy who has to shop at the big man's shop, has no savings, and can't afford a cell phone. She can have him.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:43 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Yeah, that's it. I'm jealous of a girl who can hit on a 32 year old guy who has to shop at the big man's shop, has no savings, and can't afford a cell phone. She can have him.
I think from one of his posts that he just had a birthday and is now 34. But ILoveLI has called me out anyway and confirmed what TVSG sometimes posts when he's stuck for a response, that I have a crush on him.

Alas, in my adage of early 60s I have a hopeless crush on the hapless youth and await the day that I can finally share Fruit Loops and TV sports events with him at night and help him on with his topcoat on chilly mornings. Wait, I believe as I write that I see the little men in their little white coats getting out of an unmarked van right in front of my place.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:51 PM

1,765 posts, read 4,351,078 times
Quote:
I think from one of his posts that he just had a birthday and is now 34. But ILoveLI has called me out anyway and confirmed what TVSG sometimes posts when he's stuck for a response, that I have a crush on him.

Alas, in my adage of early 60s I have a hopeless crush on the hapless youth and await the day that I can finally share Fruit Loops and TV sports events with him at night and help him on with his topcoat on chilly mornings. Wait, I believe as I write that I see the little men in their little white coats getting out of an unmarked van right in front of my place.

Since I can't give you any more reps at the moment, please just know I am sitting here near tears laughing...I think it was a combo of the Fruit Loops and "topcoat"...a genteel term one rarely hears anymore!

And since some of the most bizarre advice-seeking posts that I have read in this entire forum are from TVSG, the fact (if it's true) that he is now employed as a career counselor is just too precious to behold....

Old 07-14-2009, 02:02 PM

Oh, the irony!

Old 07-14-2009, 02:09 PM

6,764 posts, read 22,079,286 times
Maybe you can get him to use his Am/Ex on you!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment