Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 10:56 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,362,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11 View Post

Recently, i was at a club with some people, including this one other Asian girl. And this guy came up to a couple of the guys in our group, and he asked them "Are you guys with the Asian girls? Because if not, I'll take whichever one you're not with". So I just made fun of him for having an Asian fetish and eventually he went away. I don't care if a guy likes an Asian girl for who she is. I do care when a guy likes any and all Asian girls just cuz they're Asian. Sorry but, a huge pet-peeve of mine.

But Like I said, I'm being a hypocrite because I only like a certain-"group" of guys too. haha. I just don't like it when it's done to me!!!
Um ... you do realize the guy was just being descriptive, potentially. If he was white, then it's not unheard of for white people to describe non-white people as what they are - which means, that if you were with some other Asian girls, he was simply asking if you were with them.

And some people are attracted to different ethnicities because it is different, no rhyme or reason to it really. Like me, I am a white male, who happens to find girls of all stripes attractive, I just happen to have had good experiences with asian females and therefore tended to prefer them. I don't like the "almond eyes" or the tan skin on some or the whatever you want to throw out there which is stereotypical for asians. I just happened to date an Asian girl in college, liked it, and most experiences since then have been good.

There's probably guys out there with yellow fever or whatever, but between people who simply have a natural preference and those who are like me and simply had positive experiences (and thus future actions tend to follow the same experience path), there's probably few with true yellow fever. You just need to realize there's multiple facets to that side of human attraction.

Old 12-19-2009, 12:09 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Default Neither has an edge

There are incredibly beautiful, shapely women on both continents. I can't give an advantage to one or the other.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:08 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,331,294 times
Quote:
But seriously all you hear these days is "Asians girls are hot" "Asian girls are good in bed" "Asian girls are feisty" "Asian girls are out of my league". The way people talk about Asians here...you would be annoyed too. I often feel like guys go for Asian girls, just because they're Asian...no other reason.
So I have heard. I am actually in the opposite situation: a white guy living in Asia. In my years here I have met many Asian women (Chinese, Malay, Tamil Indian) who say that they are looking for a western man to marry. Many are divorced; thus, the change in preference, I guess.

If I were to lose my darling wife (God forbid), I would consider marrying an Asian woman only if I intended on remaining here. There is a difference between being raised in the "west" and being brought to the west as an adult, and the transition could be difficult for some.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:12 PM

522 posts, read 1,405,787 times
Default Just my two cents

Asians!
Only because I'm Asian-American.

But seriously though, I really don't think Asian women are that "exotic". I don't think Europeans are anymore exotic either, but that's just me. The women I consider exotic looking are the ones that are multi-racial.

I think what it is about Asian women is their mannerism, coyness, petite frame and eyes (shape). Asian women in the East tend to be sweet, mild mannered, and bookish.
As for European women, well it varies across but I would say it's mostly about the hair and eye color, and legs. European women tend to be more wordly.

Of course I'm assuming we're comparing strictly Europeans and Asian women, born and raised in that region because Asian women born and raised in the West are nothing like the ones in the East. Trust me. I've met enough of my relatives from across the ocean. It's very obvious.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:15 AM

81 posts, read 317,000 times
I' like more europe women becouse i'm european.... and I don't like when some people say we need to mix becouse our babes will look more beautifull..thats nonsens and those who says that it means they hate them selfs.I mean about all races...white asian black,latin..etc

Old 12-20-2009, 04:23 AM

3,007 posts, read 6,288,574 times
Quote:
I feel really grossed out by non-Asian guys who think Asian women are hot. Not that I'm against interracial dating or anything...I'm just against guys with yellow-fever. When I read the posts by people who said Asian girls are ugly, I gave them reputation points and thought "Thank you. You are cool".

But then again, I am being hypocritical because I am attracted to a certain type of guy also. I guess everyone has preferences, I just don't like it when people have preferences for Asians, just because that's me. It makes me feel objectified.
A confusing and contradictory post. Yellow-fever is one thing, preferences are another, no? The more the world integrates, the more likely exotica and fatansy get dulled by reality. Therein lies the end of any fever. But preferences will and should remain, lest we turn into a species of lemmings and automons all of one, preset brain.

The world is filled with beautiful men and women, and some of whom have beauty on the outside as well as in. As far as I know, every single ethnicity and race has some amazing specimens to offer. At the same time, no single ethnicity or race has come close to cornering either market.

S.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:48 AM

383 posts, read 1,590,304 times
Europe : Swedish, French, Spanish, Ukrainian, Russian women
Asia: Thai women

Enough said.

Old 12-20-2009, 06:12 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,696,064 times
Default Both continents have beautiful women

I really could not give an advantage to one region over the other when it comes to beauty. Both Europe and Asia have hot women. Beauty in my opinion has no limits or borders. You can't go wrong with being in either part of the world.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:35 AM

241 posts, read 474,607 times
of course Asian >>> the most beoutiful woman in the world is there ^_^
Aiswareya rai

Old 12-21-2009, 07:48 AM

109 posts, read 160,096 times
I may just be rehashing what some others have said, but in my opinion, there is no one definite answer to this question, because it comes down to personal preference - ask 10 people this question and you'll have 10 different answers.

As far as my own thoughts go - I like both Asian and European women, because both are attractive in different ways. One's attractiveness doesn't negate or overshadow the others'. I've dated both, and while of course there are differences in looks, personality and culture, I've found that underneath the surface they all have those traits that are universal to women everywhere.

Somehow though I have found that Eurasian women strike me in a way that no others do, women that are predominately white yet have some Asian blood in them. These women share blood with the peoples of Central-Asia, who in turn share blood with all East-Asians and even distantly, Native-Americans. This is why an American white woman with some Native-American blood in her, will oftentimes resemble a Russian, or Hungarian women - they all have a mixture of White and Asian blood in them - food for thought....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World