|Median resident age:||41.1 years|
|Colorado median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 81226.
Florence city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $112,887 (it was $84,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $653.
- White alone - 3,369 (84.2%)
- Hispanic - 398 (9.9%)
- Asian alone - 137 (3.4%)
- American Indian alone - 41 (1.0%)
- Two or more races - 31 (0.8%)
- Black alone - 5 (0.1%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 4 (0.10%)
|Mayor of Florence resigns after racist behavior (6 replies)|
|Need advise for a move to Florence area (3 replies)|
|Montrose, Co info (110 replies)|
|Florence and Beulah (6 replies)|
|Info on Canon City and surrounding area (24 replies)|
|Pueblo, Pueblo West, Colorado City ? (33 replies)|
Latest news from Florence, CO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (22.8%), Irish (11.8%), English (10.4%), Italian (5.7%), United States (5.7%), Polish (4.3%).
Current Local Time: MST time zone
Incorporated on 9/13/1887
Elevation: 5191 feet
Land area: 4.07 square miles.
|Population density: 955 people per square mile||(low).|
For population 25 years and over in Florence:
- High school or higher: 86.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.5%
- Unemployed: 2.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 27.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Florence city:
- Never married: 23.5%
- Now married: 50.5%
- Separated: 2.0%
- Widowed: 6.7%
- Divorced: 17.3%
101 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Colorado and other state lists there were 4 registered sex offenders living in Florence, Colorado as of January 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Florence to the number of sex offenders is 972 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $574 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $580 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Pueblo, CO (28.2 miles , pop. 102,121).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Colorado Springs, CO (37.1 miles , pop. 360,890).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (514.4 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Williamsburg, CO (1.6 miles ), Rockvale, CO (1.7 miles ), Brookside, CO (2.1 miles ), Lincoln Park, CO (2.4 miles ), Penrose, CO (2.5 miles ), Penrose-Portland, CO (2.6 miles ), Canon City, CO (2.7 miles ), Pueblo West, CO (4.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 24 buildings, average cost: $69,900
- 1998: 25 buildings, average cost: $69,900
- 1999: 55 buildings, average cost: $64,900
- 2000: 17 buildings, average cost: $77,300
- 2001: 29 buildings, average cost: $79,000
- 2002: 11 buildings, average cost: $119,900
- 2003: 15 buildings, average cost: $125,400
- 2004: 5 buildings, average cost: $149,700
- 2005: 17 buildings, average cost: $114,400
- 2006: 18 buildings, average cost: $184,600
- 2007: 9 buildings, average cost: $154,900
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $172,600
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $175,900
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $165,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $164,800
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $155,900
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 38.39 N, Longitude: 105.12 W
Area code: 719
|Crime rates in Florence by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||364.6||291.1||307.1||224.1||237.0||210.0||204.7||132.2||230.3||77.1||74.1||101.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Florence detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.27|
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +627 (+20.7%).
- Construction (27%)
- Public administration (19%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (30%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Other services, except public administration (13%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (10%)
- Supervisors of construction and extraction workers (9%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (6%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (4%)
- Child care workers (8%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (7%)
- Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (6%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (5%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
Average climate in Florence, Colorado
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Florence-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Colorado state average. It is 66% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/24/1979, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 33.5 miles away from the Florence city center injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 6/13/1977, a category F3 tornado 37.7 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:Florence-area historical earthquake activity is near Colorado state average. It is 101% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/10/2005 at 22:08:22, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 103.5 miles away from the city center
On 1/3/2007 at 14:34:38, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.4 MW, 4.4 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 92.3 miles away from Florence center
On 10/18/1984 at 15:30:23, a magnitude 5.5 (5.4 MB, 5.1 MS, 5.5 ML) earthquake occurred 278.0 miles away from the city center
On 9/5/2001 at 10:52:07, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 90.5 miles away from the city center
On 10/28/1983 at 14:06:06, a magnitude 7.3 (6.2 MB, 7.3 MS, 7.0 MW, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 598.4 miles away from Florence center, causing 2 deaths (2 shaking deaths) and 3 injuries, causing $15,000,000 total damage
On 8/1/2004 at 06:50:47, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 104.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Fremont County (6) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 2, Floods: 2, Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Donald Howard Menzel - Astronomer, Lucille Colacito - Girls Professional Baseball League player, Ed McCreery - Baseball player, Ernest Pagano - Screenwriter.
Hospitals and medical centers in Florence:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Florence:
- Pueblo Community College (about 28 miles; Pueblo, CO; Full-time enrollment: 5,329)
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (about 30 miles; Pueblo, CO; FT enrollment: 5,993)
- Pikes Peak Community College (about 32 miles; Colorado Springs, CO; FT enrollment: 10,395)
- Colorado College (about 36 miles; Colorado Springs, CO; FT enrollment: 2,199)
- Colorado Technical University-Online (about 39 miles; Colorado Springs, CO; FT enrollment: 22,771)
- Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs (about 39 miles; Colorado Springs, CO; FT enrollment: 2,049)
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs (about 39 miles; Colorado Springs, CO; FT enrollment: 8,700)
Public high school in Florence:
- Florence High School (Students: 544; Location: 2006 STATE HIGHWAY 67; Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Florence:
Public elementary/middle schools in Florence:
Notable locations in Florence: Florence Fire Department (A), Colorado State Patrol Troop 2A (B), Florence Police Department (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Union Highland Cemetery (1), San Juan Bautisa Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotel: Florence Rose Bed & Breakfast (1305 West 3rd Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 25.8. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 19.7. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.6 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Florence and their reported violations in the past:EAST FLORENCE WATER ASSOCIATION (Population served: 283, Purch_surface_water):
Past monitoring violations:
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Florence that have no violations reported:
- FLORENCE CITY OF (Population served: 8736, Primary Water Source Type: Surface_water)
(18.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 0.0% for Black residents, 24.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for American Indian residents, 9.6% for other race residents, 9.7% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
39 people in nursing homes in 2000
Florence compared to Colorado state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Florence (2011 data):
- Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust Florence: at 101 East Main Street, branch established on 1900/05/31. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $105.0 mil, Deposits: $102.8 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: First Flo Corporation
- Canon National Bank: Florence Branch at 100 E. Main Street, branch established on 2001/11/26. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $226.6 mil, Deposits: $201.0 mil, headquarters in Canon City, CO, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Canon Bank Corporation
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Florence, Colorado:
- Stage Stop Inn, 111 E Main St, Florence, CO 81226 , Phone: (719) 784-6463
- Super 8 Motel, 4540 State Hwy 67, Florence, CO 81226 , Phone: (719) 784-4800, Fax: (719) 784-3142
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (76%)
- Electricity (15%)
- Wood (3%)
- Other fuel (3%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
Religion statistics for Florence city (based on Fremont County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 36.01%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||Southern Baptist Convention||LDS (Mormon) Church||Evangelical Free Church of America||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ|
|Name||United Methodist Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Fremont County:||1.27 / 10,000 pop.|
|Colorado:||1.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Fremont County:||0.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Colorado:||0.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Fremont County:||3.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$12,660||$37,980||8||$3,270|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$4,428||$53,136||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$18,547||$31,795||0||$0|
|Police - Other||11||$25,113||$27,396||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||10||$21,161||$25,393||1||$1,092|
|Parks and Recreation||0||$0||15||$7,397|
|Totals for Government||38||$100,881||$31,857||25||$12,600|
8.47% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 200535,613 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from El Paso County, CO||1.11% ($41,164 average AGI)|
|from Pueblo County, CO||0.71% ($25,629)|
|from Chaffee County, CO||0.38% ($33,904)|
7.52% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 200635,028 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Florence:
- KRLN (1400 AM; 1 kW; CANON CITY, CO; Owner: ROYAL GORGE BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KCBR (1040 AM; daytime; 15 kW; MONUMENT, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KOA (850 AM; 50 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KCMN (1530 AM; 15 kW; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO)
- KWYD (1580 AM; 10 kW; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: PILGRIM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KLTT (670 AM; 50 kW; COMMERCE CITY, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KMXA (1090 AM; 50 kW; AURORA, CO; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KGHF (1350 AM; 5 kW; PUEBLO, CO; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KFEL (970 AM; 3 kW; PUEBLO, CO; Owner: WELLSPRING HARVEST MINISTRIES, INC.)
- KKZN (760 AM; 50 kW; THORNTON, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KBZC (1300 AM; 5 kW; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KKCS (1460 AM; 5 kW; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: WALTON STATIONS - COLORADO, INC.)
- KCUV (1510 AM; 25 kW; LITTLETON, CO; Owner: PEOPLE WIRELESS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Florence:
- K203AT (88.5 FM; WESTCLIFFE, ETC., CO; Owner: THE COLORADO COLLEGE)
- KKFM (98.1 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KKCS-FM (101.9 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: WALTON STATIONS - COLORADO, INC.)
- KBIQ (102.7 FM; MANITOU SPRINGS, CO; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KRCC (91.5 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: THE COLORADO COLLEGE)
- KSKX (105.5 FM; SECURITY, CO; Owner: OPTIMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KKLI (106.3 FM; WIDEFIELD, CO; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KGFT (100.7 FM; PUEBLO, CO; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC)
- KTLF (90.5 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS OF COLORADO SPRINGS, INC.)
- KSPZ (92.9 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KVUU (99.9 FM; PUEBLO, CO; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KCME (88.7 FM; MANITOU SPRINGS, CO; Owner: CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN PUBLIC BROADCAST HOUSE, INC)
- KMOM (96.1 FM; FOUNTAIN, CO; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KILO (94.3 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: COLORADO SPRINGS RADIO BCSTERS, INC.)
- KRDO-FM (95.1 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: THE PIKES PEAK BROADCASTING CO.)
- KEPC (89.7 FM; COLORADO SPRINGS, CO; Owner: PIKES PEAK COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- KDZA-FM (107.9 FM; PUEBLO, CO; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KTLC (89.1 FM; CANON CITY, CO; Owner: MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOUNDATION, INC.)
- K239AE (95.7 FM; BUENA VISTA, ETC, CO; Owner: COLORADO COLLEGE)
- KKMG (98.9 FM; PUEBLO, CO; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around Florence:
- K12ME (Channel 12; CANON CITY, CO; Owner: PIKES PEAK BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- K19DY (Channel 19; CANON CITY, CO; Owner: SANGRE DE CRISTO COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- K10LI (Channel 10; CANON CITY, CO; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- Fatal accident count: 2
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 1
- Fatalities: 2
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 4
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 160
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 248
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 73
- Fatalities: 171
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 424
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 27
Florence fatal accident list:
Jun 6, 2004 04:00 PM, 15, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Total length: 12 meters (39ft)
Total costs: $1,319,000
Total average daily traffic: 12,563
Total average daily truck traffic: 724
Total future (year 2028) average daily traffic: 17,653
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Florence)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- HIGH SCHOOL, Lat: 38.393889 Lon: -105.122500, Call Sign: KNGX475
Assigned Frequencies: 151.220 MHz
Grant Date: 09/22/2004, Expiration Date: 06/16/2014
Registrant: Atlas License Company, 7202 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 215, Indianapolis, IN 46250, Phone: (317) 813-4865, Fax: (317) 813-4870, Email:
- 600 W 3rd (Lat: 38.390556 Lon: -105.130000), Type: Bant, Structure height: 10.7 m, Overall height: 12.5 m, Call Sign: WPXK625
Assigned Frequencies: 159.090 MHz
Grant Date: 04/23/2013, Expiration Date: 04/23/2023, Certifier: Tonya R Hecox
Registrant: Communication Solutions, 384 E. Garden Of The Gods Unit 140, Colorado Springs, CO 80907, Phone: (719) 578-8435
- Lat: 38.369528 Lon: -105.092444, Call Sign: WPYS558
Assigned Frequencies: 451.237 MHz, 451.612 MHz, 456.237 MHz, 456.612 MHz
Grant Date: 10/15/2003, Expiration Date: 10/15/2013, Certifier: Elizabeth Zetterlund
Registrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239
- 5th & Church St. (Lat: 38.393889 Lon: -105.122500), Type: Pole, Structure height: 15 m, Overall height: 19 m, Call Sign: WQAL330, Licensee ID: L00882386
Assigned Frequencies: 155.220 MHz
Grant Date: 06/25/2004, Expiration Date: 12/25/2004, Cancellation Date: 02/26/2005, Certifier: Kevin C Young
Registrant: Fremont School District Re2, 403 W. 5th St., Florence, CO 81226, Phone: (719) 784-2542, Fax: (719) 784-4140, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:37 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Florence)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: WHITE ROBERT A MEYERS TOOT (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-290 SERIES (140 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 16BW , Serial Number: BW 2-1, Year manufactured: 2002, Airworthiness Date: 04/07/2002
Registrant (Individual): Dominic P Iii Bellino, 1241 County Road 13a, Florence, CO 81226
- Aircraft: BRAUN WALLACE M FOKKER DR-1 REPLICA (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 2510V , Serial Number: BWM-31935
Registrant (Individual): James D Dba Wells, 60298 Hwy 50 East Po Box 236, Florence, CO 81226, Other Owners: Air Service Canon
- Aircraft: SCHEMMEL GRANT CH601HDS (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 602GS , Serial Number: 6-3084, Year manufactured: 2002, Airworthiness Date: 05/18/2002
Registrant (Individual): Grant P Schemmel, 9 S Doris Dr, Florence, CO 81226
- Aircraft: CESSNA 310C (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 5, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 167 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR I0-470 SERIES (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 63GT , Serial Number: 35802, Year manufactured: 1958, Airworthiness Date: 12/31/1958
Registrant (Individual): Thomas M Vanacker, 520 Shadow Pl, Florence, CO 81226
- Aircraft: FOUTZ DAVIS DA-3 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 85 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 88DT , Serial Number: 3, Year manufactured: 1977
Registrant (Individual): Neil D Harman, 16682 Hwy 115, Florence, CO 81226
- Aircraft: COATS DAVID A VANS RV-8A (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING O-360-A1A (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 984N , Serial Number: 69846, Year manufactured: 2005, Airworthiness Date: 07/18/2005
Registrant (Corporation): Ctc Trucking Co, 1241 County Road 13a, Florence, CO 81226
|Most common first names in Florence, CO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Florence, CO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Florence, CO|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Super 8||1|
Florence on our top lists:
- #55 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other food preparation and serving workers including supervisors"
- #70 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Legal occupations:"
- #19 (81226) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Unclassified or not reported first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #99 (81226) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Slavic first ancestries"
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2015.