Leitchfield: a storm is comeing
Leitchfield: Looking down hwy 259
Leitchfield: courthouse Leitchfield KY
Leitchfield: Leitchfield Park
Leitchfield: Ronald H. Hudson Fire Station, Leitchfield, KY
Leitchfield: Grayson County Judical Building
Leitchfield: Rough River in the Cove
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||33.8 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 42754.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,521 (it was $15,033 in 2000)
Leitchfield city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $83,345 (it was $65,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $509.
Races in Leitchfield, KY (2010)
- 6,25993.4%White alone
- 2043.0%Black alone
- 731.1%Two or more races
- 510.8%Asian alone
- 100.1%American Indian alone
- 20.03%Other race alone
|Opinions on Bardstown? (54 replies)|
|Starbucks in Eastern KY? (28 replies)|
|Leitchfield (11 replies)|
|*****Tell me about Grayson KY, and its proximty to Huntingon and Ashland? Good location? (16 replies)|
|Amateur country music jams (1 reply)|
|Kentucky obesity problem. What can be done? (45 replies)|
Latest news from Leitchfield, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (22.5%), Irish (18.2%), English (10.0%), German (7.1%), Scotch-Irish (2.3%), French (2.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 02/05/1866
Elevation: 720 feet
Land area: 8.77 square miles.
Population density: 779 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Leitchfield:
- High school or higher: 74.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.3%
- Unemployed: 6.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Leitchfield city:
- Never married: 26.8%
- Now married: 46.7%
- Separated: 2.8%
- Widowed: 10.5%
- Divorced: 13.2%
17 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 40 registered sex offenders living in Leitchfield, Kentucky as of May 02, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Leitchfield to the number of sex offenders is 170 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $568 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $457 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Owensboro, KY (49.0 miles , pop. 54,067).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Louisville, KY (59.5 miles , pop. 256,231).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (310.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Clarkson, KY (2.0 miles ), Millerstown, KY (3.3 miles ), Caneyville, KY (3.4 miles ), Short Creek, KY (3.6 miles ), Summit, KY (3.6 miles ), Sunfish, KY (3.9 miles ), Lincoln, KY (4.0 miles ), Brownsville, KY (4.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2009: 19 buildings, average cost: $140,000
- 2010: 4 buildings, average cost: $118,000
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2012: 3 buildings, average cost: $149,700
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 37.48 N, Longitude: 86.29 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,649 (+53.7%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,344 (58.9%)
Area code: 270
|Crime rates in Leitchfield by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 285.0)||154.9||164.5||143.0||65.8||123.1||185.3||173.0||135.2||159.5||211.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Leitchfield detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.20|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +689 (+12.6%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Construction (23%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Retail trade (20%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (21%)
- Production occupations (14%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (12%)
- Legal occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (17%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (10%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
- Community and social service occupations (6%)
Average climate in Leitchfield, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Leitchfield-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 53% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 21.4 miles away from the Leitchfield city center killed 31 people and injured 270 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 2.3 miles away from the city center injured 2 people.
Earthquake activity:Leitchfield-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 109.6 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 88.4 miles away from Leitchfield center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 137.7 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 126.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 109.0 miles away from Leitchfield center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 179.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Grayson County (17) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 15
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 10, Storms: 10, Tornadoes: 7, Winter Storms: 4, Mudslides: 3, Snows: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers in Leitchfield:
- TWIN LAKES REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (Voluntary non-profit - Other, 910 WALLACE AVENUE)
- LEITCHFIELD DIALYSIS (912 WALLACE AVE., SUITE 106)
- TWIN LAKES HOME HEALTH (810 WALLACE AVENUE)
- GRAYSON MANOR ICF (EAST LAKE DR BOX 312)
- GRAYSON MANOR NURSING HOME (505 WILLIAM THOMASON BYWAY)
- LEITCHFIELD HEALTH CARE MANOR (WALLACE AV BOX 466)
- SPRING VIEW HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, INC (718 GOODWIN LANE)
Airports and heliports located in Leitchfield:
- Grayson County Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 400, Itinerant Ops: 2,000, Local Ops: 1,900, Military Ops: 250)
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Leitchfield:
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (about 29 miles; Elizabethtown, KY; Full-time enrollment: 3,762)
- Western Kentucky University (about 36 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 36 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 2,794)
- Owensboro Community and Technical College (about 47 miles; Owensboro, KY; FT enrollment: 2,754)
- Campbellsville University (about 53 miles; Campbellsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,948)
- University of Louisville (about 59 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 16,640)
- Bellarmine University (about 61 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 3,180)
Public high school in Leitchfield:
- Grayson County High School (Students: 1232; Location: 340 Schoolhouse Rd; Grades: 9-12)
Private high schools in Leitchfield:
Public elementary/middle schools in Leitchfield:
Private elementary/middle schools in Leitchfield:
Notable locations in Leitchfield: Grayson County Emergency Medical Services (A), Leitchfield Fire Department (B), Leitchfield Fire Department Station 1 (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Leitchfield include: General Church (A), Mount Vernon Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Hill Cemetery (1), Memorial Gardens (2), Fairview Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Grayson CO Tourist Commission (207 North Main Street).
Hotels: Countryside Inn (315 Commerce Drive), Country Hearth Inn - Leitchfield (769 White St).
Courts: Grayson County - County Court Clerk- Sheriff- Licensing Ofc (10 Public Square), Grayson County - County Court Clerk- Licensing Ofc- Sheriff- Recording Sec (10 Public Square), Grayson County - County Court Clerk- County Judge Executive (10 Public Square), Grayson County - Circuit Court Judge 46th District (125 East White Oak Street), Grayson County - Circuit Court Clerk (125 East White Oak Street).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Leitchfield that have no violations reported:
- LEITCHFIELD WATER WORKS (Population served: 8,378, Primary Water Source Type: Surface water)
(27.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 80.0% for Black residents, 99.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
166 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Leitchfield in 2000:
- 168 people in nursing homes
- 150 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 4 people in other nonhousehold living situations
Leitchfield compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Leitchfield (2011 data):
- Leitchfield Deposit Bank & Trust Company: Leitchfield Deposit Bank & Trust Com, Southgate Branch, Elizabethtown Road Branch. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $107.8 mil, Deposits: $81.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Farmers Bancshares, Inc.
- Wilson & Muir Bank & Trust Company: Leitchfield Elizabethtown Road Branc at 1315 Elizabethtown Road, branch established on 1992/02/26; Leitchfield Main Street Branch at 118 South Main Street, branch established on 1907/02/02. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $408.8 mil, Deposits: $353.6 mil, headquarters in Bardstown, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 11 total offices, Holding Company: Wilson & Muir Bancorp, Inc.
- The Cecilian Bank: Leitchfield Branch at 1625 Elizabethtown Road, branch established on 2002/07/01; Leitchfield Branch at 211 North Main Street, branch established on 1961/09/15. Info updated 2010/06/22: Bank assets: $481.2 mil, Deposits: $382.2 mil, headquarters in Cecilia, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: First Cecilian Bancorp, Inc.
- Bank of Clarkson: Main Street Leitchfield Branch at 417 South Main Street, branch established on 2003/03/10. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $118.2 mil, Deposits: $105.2 mil, headquarters in Clarkson, KY, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: First Breckinridge Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (58%)
- Utility gas (37%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
- Solar energy (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Leitchfield city (based on Grayson County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Grayson County:||3.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.40 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grayson County:||1.98 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grayson County:||7.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$9,513||$38,052||23||$13,672|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$42,820||$36,703||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$3,189||$38,268||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||7||$15,947||$27,338||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||10||$23,551||$28,261||2||$3,649|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,365||$28,380||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||10||$39,955||$47,946||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||82||$236,824||$34,657||25||$17,321|
Leitchfield government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $212,000 ($31.05)
Local Fire Protection: $35,000 ($5.13)
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $5,616,000 ($822.62)
Sewerage: $1,406,000 ($205.95)
Water Utilities: $1,404,000 ($205.65)
Solid Waste Management: $1,015,000 ($148.67)
Police Protection: $950,000 ($139.15)
Central Staff Services: $928,000 ($135.93)
Public Welfare - Other: $434,000 ($63.57)
Regular Highways: $409,000 ($59.91)
Parks and Recreation: $204,000 ($29.88)
Local Fire Protection: $200,000 ($29.30)
Housing and Community Development: $75,000 ($10.99)
- General - Interest on Debt: $1,172,000 ($171.67)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $231,000 ($33.84)
Solid Waste Management: $143,000 ($20.95)
Local Fire Protection: $77,000 ($11.28)
Central Staff Services: $49,000 ($7.18)
Regular Highways: $30,000 ($4.39)
Police Protection: $29,000 ($4.25)
Parks and Recreation: $7,000 ($1.03)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $3,214,000 ($470.78)
Leitchfield government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $1,743,000 ($255.31)
Solid Waste Management: $1,251,000 ($183.24)
Parks and Recreation: $92,000 ($13.48)
All Other: $34,000 ($4.98)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $10,000 ($1.46)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $1,211,000 ($177.38)
General Revenue, NEC: $129,000 ($18.90)
Sale of Property: $26,000 ($3.81)
Rents: $15,000 ($2.20)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $5,930,000 ($868.61)
Water Utilities: $1,187,000 ($173.87)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $175,000 ($25.63)
All Other: $103,000 ($15.09)
Water Utilities: $21,000 ($3.08)
Sewerage: $7,000 ($1.03)
Gas Utilities: $7,000 ($1.03)
- Tax - Individual Income: $1,737,000 ($254.43)
Corporation Net Income: $463,000 ($67.82)
Property: $396,000 ($58.00)
Insurance Premiums Sales: $388,000 ($56.83)
Other License: $5,000 ($0.73)
Leitchfield government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Public Debt for Private Purpose: $25,000,000 ($3661.93)
Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $25,000,000 ($3661.93)
Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $4,292,000 ($628.68)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $2,692,000 ($394.32)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $1,600,000 ($234.36)
Leitchfield government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $4,432,000 ($649.19)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $25,853,000 ($3786.88)
4.61% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,957 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Hardin County, KY||0.72% ($30,902 average AGI)|
|from Jefferson County, KY||0.57% ($32,408)|
|from Breckinridge County, KY||0.49% ($25,262)|
4.07% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($48,417 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Leitchfield:
- WMTL (870 AM; daytime; 1 kW; LEITCHFIELD, KY; Owner: HERITAGE MEDIA OF KENTUCKY INC)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WKCT (930 AM; 5 kW; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: DAILY NEWS BROADCASTING CO.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKJK (1080 AM; 10 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WSAI (1530 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Leitchfield:
- WKHG (104.9 FM; LEITCHFIELD, KY; Owner: HERITAGE MEDIA OF KENTUCKY INC)
- WBFI (91.5 FM; MCDANIELS, KY; Owner: BETHEL FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WKLX (100.7 FM; BROWNSVILLE, KY; Owner: CHARLES M. ANDERSON)
- WJCR-FM (90.1 FM; UPTON, KY; Owner: FM 90.1, INC.)
- WASE (103.5 FM; RADCLIFF, KY; Owner: W & B BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGGC (95.1 FM; GLASGOW, KY; Owner: HERITAGE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WKUE (90.9 FM; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WBKR (92.5 FM; OWENSBORO, KY; Owner: REGENT BROADCASTING OF EVANSVILLE/OWENSBORO, INC.)
- WQXE (98.3 FM; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: SKYTOWER COMMUNICATIONS-E'TOWN, INC.)
- WULF (94.3 FM; HARDINSBURG, KY; Owner: SKYTOWER COMMUNICATIONS - 94.3, LLC)
- WXBC (104.3 FM; HARDINSBURG, KY; Owner: BRECKINRIDGE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WKYU-FM (88.9 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WLME (102.9 FM; CANNELTON, IN; Owner: HANCOCK COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WRZI (101.5 FM; VINE GROVE, KY; Owner: ELIZABETHTOWN CBC, INC.)
- WUHU (107.1 FM; SMITHS GROVE, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WLVK (105.5 FM; FORT KNOX, KY; Owner: BIG CAT BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WHHT (106.7 FM; HORSE CAVE, KY; Owner: NEWBERRY BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Leitchfield:
- WKZT-TV (Channel 23; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- W62CJ (Channel 62; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WBKI-TV (Channel 34; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: LOUISVILLE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WBKO (Channel 13; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WKGB-TV (Channel 53; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WKYU-TV (Channel 24; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- W39CJ (Channel 39; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 37m121ftTotal length
- 41,260Total average daily traffic
- 7,388Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Leitchfield)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:40 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Leitchfield, KY)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:6
- LEITCHFIELD, 0.8 Km Sse Of Int Of W Ky Pkwy & Sr-259 (Lat: 37.459167 Lon: -86.294722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 128 m, Call Sign: WMN432
Assigned Frequencies: 10795.0 MHz, 10755.0 MHz, 10855.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHz, 6197.24 MHz, 6286.19 MHz
Grant Date: 12/28/2010, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021
Registrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Fax: (703) 584-8696, Email:
- LEITCHFIELD, Warren Recc Leitchfield Office (Lat: 37.483111 Lon: -86.281083), Type: Mast, Structure height: 57.9 m, Call Sign: WNES206
Assigned Frequencies: 6217.01 MHz
Grant Date: 07/11/2012, Expiration Date: 07/23/2022
Registrant: Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corp., 951 Fairview Avenue, Bowling Green, KY 42101, Phone: (270) 842-6541, Email:
- LEITCHFIELD, 1 Mi Nw Of Leitchfield On Day Cliffs (Lat: 37.488500 Lon: -86.316222), Type: Mast, Structure height: 57.3 m, Overall height: 61 m, Call Sign: WPNC502
Assigned Frequencies: 6171.87 MHz
Grant Date: 02/13/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 09/16/2002, Certifier: Charles Featherstun
Registrant: Cingular Wireless LLC, 17330 Preston Road, Suite 100a, Dallas, TX 75252, Phone: (972) 733-2025, Fax: (972) 733-5924
- LEITCHFIELD, Lat: 37.477806 Lon: -86.298806, Call Sign: WQIW223
Assigned Frequencies: 956.381 MHz
Grant Date: 05/30/2008, Expiration Date: 05/30/2018, Certifier: Charles E Miller
Registrant: Sensus, 450 N. Gallatin Avenue, Uniontown, PA 15401, Phone: (800) 638-3748, Fax: (800) 888-2403, Email:
- Leitchfield Capacity, Water Tank In The Town Of (Lat: 37.487972 Lon: -86.270750), Type: Tank, Structure height: 56.4 m, Overall height: 60.4 m, Call Sign: WQOD829
Assigned Frequencies: 11465.0 MHz
Grant Date: 08/24/2011, Expiration Date: 08/24/2021, Certifier: Ronald R Smith
Registrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Email:
- Hanging Rock, 2408 Hanging Rock Road (Lat: 37.545583 Lon: -86.316222), Type: Tower, Structure height: 73.2 m, Overall height: 77.7 m, Call Sign: WQOK835
Assigned Frequencies: 11285.0 MHz
Grant Date: 11/01/2011, Expiration Date: 11/01/2021, Certifier: Ronald R Smith
Registrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Fax: (703) 584-8696, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 1/2 Mile South Of Rt 54. (Lat: 37.478917 Lon: -86.343028), Call Sign: KKB687, Licensee ID: L00122787
Assigned Frequencies: 152.060 MHz
Expiration Date: 04/01/1999, Cancellation Date: 03/29/1999
Registrant: Arch Paging Inc, 1800 West Park Drive Suite 250, Westborough, MA 01581, Phone: (508) 870-6700
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:48 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Leitchfield)
FAA Registered Aircraft:11 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Leitchfield)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 54
- Hazardous Condition: 50
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Leitchfield
|Most common first names in Leitchfield, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Leitchfield, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Leitchfield, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Nike||1|
|AutoZone||1||Papa John's Pizza||1|
|Big O Tires||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Dairy Queen||1||Rite Aid||1|
Leitchfield on our top lists:
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Librarians, curators, and archivists (population 5,000+)"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Construction and extraction occupations: (population 5,000+)"
- #23 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Fuel dealers (population 5,000+)"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Supervisors, construction and extraction workers (population 5,000+)"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Grocery and related product merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Grocery and related product merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) (population 5,000+)"
- #85 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very short commute times (9 minutes or less) (population 5,000+)"
- #67 (42754) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of United States or American first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 16 patent applications in 2008-2016.