Richmond: Ray County Courthouse, Richmond MO
Richmond: Richmond Fire Department pumper
Richmond: Richmond Courthouse and Alexander Doniphan statue
Richmond: Ray County Museum
Richmond: Richmond Post Office
Richmond: Fire Station
Richmond: Ray County Library located in Richmond, MO
Richmond: Ray County Courthouse, Richmond MO. User comment: This is not a picture of the Ray County, Missouri courthouse, it is a picture of the restored Farris Theatre which is located SW of the courthouse and one block W.
Richmond: Richmond Fire Department truck
Richmond: Farris Theatre
Richmond: Monument to founding fathers of the Mormon Church
Richmond: Riverport Apartments
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||39.2 years|
|Missouri median age:||38.1 years|
Zip codes: 64085.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $19,986 (it was $18,021 in 2000)
Richmond city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $94,212 (it was $74,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $609.
Races in Richmond, MO (2010)
- 5,35192.3%White alone
- 1763.0%Black alone
- 961.7%Two or more races
- 210.4%American Indian alone
- 220.4%Asian alone
- 100.2%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Are people living outside the metro areas cushioned against falling home prices? Jan 21
- The global threat of Islamic terror Jan 19
- Exercise and sleep: which is more important for your health? Jan 17
- Motorcycle industry in the United States Jan 15
- Evolution of First Names: Unisex Names and Nicknames Jan 13
|Richmond Heights... (6 replies)|
|Is St. Louis a Southern city? (702 replies)|
|Interesting Missouri facts. (520 replies)|
|Real estate agent Richmond Heights (0 replies)|
|Need advice: CWE or Richmond Heights (13 replies)|
|Does Kansas City is boring compared to major US cities ? (60 replies)|
Latest news from Richmond, MO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (22.2%), United States (18.8%), Irish (13.4%), English (6.4%), Scottish (2.6%), Polish (2.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1827
Elevation: 826 feet
Land area: 5.76 square miles.
Population density: 980 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Richmond:
- High school or higher: 85.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 13.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.7%
- Unemployed: 7.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 29.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Richmond city:
- Never married: 21.7%
- Now married: 47.0%
- Separated: 2.3%
- Widowed: 10.4%
- Divorced: 18.6%
113 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Missouri and other state lists there were 28 registered sex offenders living in Richmond, Missouri as of January 21, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Richmond to the number of sex offenders is 203 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,110 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $770 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Independence, MO (26.8 miles , pop. 113,288).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Kansas City, MO (34.0 miles , pop. 441,545).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (375.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Henrietta, MO (1.9 miles ), Camden, MO (2.5 miles ), Rayville, MO (2.6 miles ), Fleming, MO (2.7 miles) , Hardin, MO (2.8 miles ), Lexington, MO (2.9 miles ), Orrick, MO (3.0 miles ), Wellington, MO (3.2 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 10 buildings, average cost: $80,500
- 1998: 13 buildings, average cost: $106,500
- 1999: 11 buildings, average cost: $83,100
- 2000: 9 buildings, average cost: $63,800
- 2001: 9 buildings, average cost: $79,000
- 2002: 14 buildings, average cost: $90,000
- 2003: 14 buildings, average cost: $88,500
- 2004: 10 buildings, average cost: $115,600
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $132,300
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $129,100
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $182,500
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $270,000
- 2010: 2 buildings, average cost: $65,000
- 2013: 1 building, cost: $107,000
- 2014: 1 building, cost: $65,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.28 N, Longitude: 93.98 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +611 (+10.7%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,323 (58.2%)
Area code: 816
|Crime rates in Richmond by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 287.5)||302.0||320.0||265.1||307.5||243.3||252.6||245.8||189.5||235.1||323.0||373.8||297.7||313.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Richmond detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.95|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +311 (+5.4%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Construction (11%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (25%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Production occupations (24%)
- Material moving occupations (11%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Personal care and service occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (12%)
- Health technologists and technicians (9%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
Average climate in Richmond, Missouri
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Richmond-area historical tornado activity is near Missouri state average. It is 72% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/4/1977, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 3.2 miles away from the Richmond city center injured one person and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/20/1957, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 30.7 miles away from the city center killed 44 people and injured 207 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Richmond-area historical earthquake activity is near Missouri state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 332.8 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 282.0 miles away from Richmond center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 294.2 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 328.6 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG) earthquake occurred 321.7 miles away from Richmond center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 346.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Ray County (25) is a lot greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 20
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 17, Storms: 16, Tornadoes: 10, Winter Storms: 4, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Michael Letzig - Professional golfer, Harry Holman - Actor.
Hospitals and medical centers in Richmond:
airports located in Richmond:
- Curtis Field Airport (8MO3) (Runways: 2)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Richmond:
- Metropolitan Community College-Kansas City (about 37 miles; Kansas City, MO; Full-time enrollment: 12,834)
- Rockhurst University (about 37 miles; Kansas City, MO; FT enrollment: 2,013)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (about 37 miles; Kansas City, MO; FT enrollment: 10,544)
- Grantham University (about 37 miles; Kansas City, MO; FT enrollment: 8,385)
- Park University (about 39 miles; Parkville, MO; FT enrollment: 9,131)
- University of Central Missouri (about 39 miles; Warrensburg, MO; FT enrollment: 9,952)
- Kansas City Kansas Community College (about 43 miles; Kansas City, KS; FT enrollment: 4,718)
Public high school in Richmond:
- RICHMOND HIGH (Students: 506, Location: 451 E SOUTH, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Richmond:
Notable location: Richmond Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemeteries: Memory Garden (1), Shotwell Cemetery (2), Sunny Slope Cemetery (3), Woodland Cemetery (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Mononame 171 Reservoir (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Richmond: Roberts Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Ray County Historical Society & Museum Inc (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 901 West Royle Street), Jones & CO Kiddie Land (Arcades & Amusements; 15151 Highway 13).
Courts: National Guard (860 East Lexington Street), Ray County - Circuit Court Clerk (Courthouse), Ray County - Court Reporter (Courthouse).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 89.7. This is worse than average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2010 was 5.32. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 21.5 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 34.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.95. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.5 miles away from the city center.
(19.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 5.5% for Black residents, 86.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 70.5% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
15 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers in 2010
People in group quarters in Richmond in 2000:
- 131 people in nursing homes
- 17 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 6 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 2 people in other group homes
Banks with branches in Richmond (2011 data):
- Armed Forces Bank, National Association: Richmond Wal-Mart Branch at 908 Walton Way, branch established on 2001/04/18. Info updated 2010/12/16: Bank assets: $1,839.7 mil, Deposits: $1,387.5 mil, headquarters in Fort Leavenworth, KS, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 78 total offices, Holding Company: Dickinson Financial Corporation Ii
- Bank of America, National Association: Richmond Branch at 101 East Main Street, branch established on 1965/06/23. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- Bank Midwest, National Association: Richmond Spartan Branch # 19 at 200 North Spartan Drive, branch established on 1914/01/01. Info updated 2012/03/19: Bank assets: $6,237.6 mil, Deposits: $5,064.6 mil, headquarters in Kansas City, MO, positive income, 138 total offices, Holding Company: Nbh Holdings Corp.
- The State Bank: at 803 Wollard Boulevard, branch established on 1940/07/01. Info updated 2010/08/12: Bank assets: $29.4 mil, Deposits: $26.8 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 1 total offices, Holding Company: C.S. Bancshares, Inc.
- U.S. Bank National Association: Richmond Branch at 100 East North Main Street, branch established on 1963/10/23. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
- Community Bank of Missouri: Community Bank Of Missouri at 904 Walton Way, branch established on 2001/05/07. Info updated 2010/08/12: Bank assets: $49.5 mil, Deposits: $37.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Missouri Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Richmond city (based on Ray County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Ray County:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ray County:||5.97 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.37 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Richmond, MO Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||12||$14,450||$14,450||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,701||$32,412||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||8||$24,756||$37,134||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,221||$26,652||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$5,857||$35,142||1||$999|
|Other and Unallocable||5||$13,465||$32,316||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||57||$146,555||$30,854||2||$1,181|
6.33% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,886 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Clay County, MO||2.24% ($31,057 average AGI)|
|from Jackson County, MO||0.91% ($32,038)|
|from Lafayette County, MO||0.41% ($22,943)|
7.06% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,977 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Richmond:
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KKHK (1250 AM; 25 kW; KANSAS CITY, KS)
- KCMO (710 AM; 10 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA KANSAS CITY PARTNERSHIP)
- KCTE (1510 AM; daytime; 10 kW; INDEPENDENCE, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KCCV (760 AM; daytime; 6 kW; OVERLAND PARK, KS; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KCSP (610 AM; 5 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KXTR (1660 AM; 10 kW; KANSAS CITY, KS; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KEXS (1090 AM; daytime; 1 kW; EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO; Owner: JEFFCO TELEVISION CORP.)
- KPHN (1190 AM; 5 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- KMBZ (980 AM; 5 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KCWJ (1030 AM; 1 kW; BLUE SPRINGS, MO; Owner: CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING ASSOCIATES, LP)
- KFEQ (680 AM; 5 kW; ST. JOSEPH, MO; Owner: EAGLE RADIO, INC.)
- KOIL (1020 AM; 50 kW; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Richmond:
- KAYX (92.5 FM; RICHMOND, MO; Owner: BOTT COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KMJK (107.3 FM; LEXINGTON, MO; Owner: ALLUR-KANSAS CITY, INC.)
- KSRC (102.1 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WDAF-FM (106.5 FM; LIBERTY, MO; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KUDL (98.1 FM; KANSAS CITY, KS; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KBEQ-FM (104.3 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: INFINITY RADIO SUBSIDIARY OPERATIONS INC.)
- KMZU (100.7 FM; CARROLLTON, MO; Owner: KANZA, INC.)
- KQRC-FM (98.9 FM; LEAVENWORTH, KS; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KRBZ (96.5 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KYYS (99.7 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KZPL (97.3 FM; LEE'S SUMMIT, MO; Owner: UNION FIRST BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KMXV (93.3 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- KCMO-FM (94.9 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA KANSAS CITY PARTNERSHIP)
- KPRS (103.3 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: CARTER BROADCAST GROUP, INC.)
- KRLI (103.9 FM; MALTA BEND, MO; Owner: KANZA, INC.)
- KCUR-FM (89.3 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: CURATORS OF UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI)
- KLJC (88.5 FM; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: CALVARY BIBLE COLLEGE)
- KFKF-FM (94.1 FM; KANSAS CITY, KS; Owner: INFINITY RADIO SUBSIDIARY OPERATIONS INC.)
- KCFX (101.1 FM; HARRISONVILLE, MO; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA KANSAS CITY PARTNERSHIP)
- KPOW-FM (97.7 FM; LA MONTE, MO; Owner: SEDALIA INVESTMENT GROUP LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Richmond:
- KMBC-TV (Channel 9; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: KMBC HEARST-ARGYLE TELEVISION, INC.)
- KCPT (Channel 19; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: PUBLIC TELEVISION 19, INC.)
- KSMO-TV (Channel 62; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: KSMO LICENSEE, INC.)
- KCTV (Channel 5; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: MEREDITH CORPORATION)
- KCWE (Channel 29; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: KCWE-TV, INC.)
- KPXE (Channel 50; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: PAXSON KANSAS CITY LICENSE, INC.)
- KMCI (Channel 38; LAWRENCE, KS; Owner: SCRIPPS HOWARD BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- K48FS (Channel 48; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- KSHB-TV (Channel 41; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: SCRIPPS HOWARD BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WDAF-TV (Channel 4; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: WDAF LICENSE, INC.)
- K35CT (Channel 35; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- KTAJ (Channel 16; ST. JOSEPH, MO; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 10Number of bridges
- 72m236ftTotal length
- 26,708Total average daily traffic
- 3,550Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Richmond)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:42 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Richmond, MO)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- RICHMOND, Wellington Rd (Lat: 39.258889 Lon: -93.970833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 103.6 m, Overall height: 104.5 m, Call Sign: WQFS992
Assigned Frequencies: 6745.00 MHzGrant Date: 09/26/2006, Expiration Date: 09/26/2016, Cancellation Date: 01/08/2008, Certifier: Richard A CraigRegistrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30004, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- MILLVILLE, 44181 Highway K (Lat: 39.417500 Lon: -93.897722), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 79.2 m, Call Sign: WQUF490
Assigned Frequencies: 11265.0 MHzGrant Date: 06/23/2014, Expiration Date: 06/23/2024, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 3300 E. Renner Road, B3132, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (855) 699-7073, Fax: (972) 907-1131, Email:
- 121 E Main St (Lat: 39.275000 Lon: -93.979361), Overall height: 9.1 m, Call Sign: WLE303, Licensee ID: L00009212
Assigned Frequencies: 950.500 MHzGrant Date: 08/21/1990, Expiration Date: 02/01/2005, Cancellation Date: 04/05/1999Registrant: Bott Communications Inc, 10550 Barkley Ste 108, Overland Park, KS 66212
- 121 E. Main St. (Lat: 39.275000 Lon: -93.979361), Overall height: 9.1 m, Call Sign: WLE306, Licensee ID: L00009212
Assigned Frequencies: 944.875 MHz, 945.125 MHzGrant Date: 08/21/1990, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021Registrant: Bott Communications, Inc., 10550 Barkley, Overland Park, KS 66212
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:50 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Richmond)
FAA Registered Aircraft:13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Richmond)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 64
- Hazardous Condition: 20
- Service Call: 2
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Richmond
|Most common first names in Richmond, MO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Richmond, MO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (70%)
- Electricity (30%)
|Businesses in Richmond, MO|
|H&R Block||1||Taco Bell||1|
Richmond compared to Missouri state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Richmond on our top lists:
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of murders per 100,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data (population 5,000+)"
- #61 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest percentage of English-only speaking households, population 5,000+"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Health technologists and technicians (population 5,000+)"
- #71 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest surface withdrawal of fresh water for public supply"
State forum archive:
Total of 8 patent applications in 2008-2017.