We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||30.6 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 30753.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,289 (it was $17,098 in 2000)
Trion town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $64,764 (it was $58,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $575.
Races in Trion, GA (2013)
- 1,37362.5%White alone
- 522.4%Black alone
- 361.6%Two or more races
- 50.2%Asian alone
- 30.1%American Indian alone
|Why does Georgia rank so low in terms of education? (68 replies)|
|Trion, GA area as place to live (0 replies)|
|What's the true story of Grady High School? (77 replies)|
|*Corpsewood Manor* (23 replies)|
|Trion (2 replies)|
|Peachtree City Help please... (41 replies)|
Latest news from Trion, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (36.1%), Irish (5.2%), English (4.7%), German (4.0%), French (1.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 661 feet
Land area: 3.98 square miles.
Population density: 451 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Trion:
- High school or higher: 76.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.5%
- Unemployed: 2.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Trion town:
- Never married: 26.6%
- Now married: 55.9%
- Separated: 0.4%
- Widowed: 7.5%
- Divorced: 9.6%
470 residents are foreign born (21.4% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 62 registered sex offenders living in Trion, Georgia as of July 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Trion to the number of sex offenders is 29 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $487 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $419 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Chattanooga, TN (34.8 miles , pop. 155,554).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (75.1 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (520.8 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Summerville, GA (2.2 miles ), Little Sand Mountain, GA (2.5 miles ), Menlo, GA (3.2 miles ), Lyerly, GA (3.3 miles ), La Fayette, GA (3.4 miles ), Villanow, GA (3.6 miles ), Kensington, GA (3.7 miles ), Armuchee, GA (3.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 4 buildings, average cost: $51,300
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $70,000
- 1999: 4 buildings, average cost: $74,600
- 2000: 2 buildings, average cost: $72,800
- 2001: 2 buildings, average cost: $232,500
- 2003: 2 buildings, average cost: $97,500
- 2004: 5 buildings, average cost: $93,000
- 2005: 6 buildings, average cost: $93,000
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $132,500
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $74,500
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $84,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.54 N, Longitude: 85.31 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +754 (+34.9%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 392 (41.7%)
Area code: 706
|Crime rates in Trion by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 291.2)||109.5||155.6||174.3||119.7||125.1||121.1||232.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Trion detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||5.01|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (46%)
- Construction (13%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Retail trade (4%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (4%)
- Manufacturing (25%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Material moving occupations (19%)
- Production occupations (17%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (16%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (15%)
- Production occupations (14%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
Average climate in Trion, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Trion-area historical tornado activity is above Georgia state average. It is 86% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 15.2 miles away from the Trion town center killed 9 people and injured 67 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/19/1973, a category F4 tornado 20.7 miles away from the town center injured 19 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Trion-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 79% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 18.5 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 115.5 miles away from Trion center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 136.5 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 168.0 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 264.4 miles away from Trion center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 305.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Chattooga County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 3, Hurricanes: 2, Storms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Snowfall: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Trion:
- HARBIN CLINIC SUMMERVILLE DIALYSIS CENTER (Dialysis Facility, about 2 miles away; SUMMERVILLE, GA)
- OAKVIEW HEALTH AND REHABILITATION (Nursing Home, about 4 miles away; SUMMERVILLE, GA)
- OAKVIEW NH (Nursing Home, about 4 miles away; SUMMERVILLE, GA)
- HERITAGE HEALTHCARE AT SHEPHERD HILLS (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; LA FAYETTE, GA)
- SHEPHERD HILLS HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; LA FAYETTE, GA)
- DCI LAFAYETTE (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; LA FAYETTE, GA)
- COUNTRYSIDE HOSPICE CARE (Hospital, about 12 miles away; LAFAYETTE, GA)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Trion:
- Berry College (about 19 miles; Mount Berry, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,102)
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (about 24 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,629)
- Dalton State College (about 24 miles; Dalton, GA; FT enrollment: 3,846)
- Georgia Highlands College (about 27 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,071)
- Northeast Alabama Community College (about 35 miles; Rainsville, AL; FT enrollment: 2,409)
- The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga (about 35 miles; Chattanooga, TN; FT enrollment: 10,158)
- Southern Adventist University (about 38 miles; Collegedale, TN; FT enrollment: 2,898)
Public high school in Trion:
- Trion High School (Students: 367; Location: 919 Allgood Street; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Trion:
Notable locations in Trion: Trion Industrial Park (A), Trion Town Hall (B), Chattooga Emergency Medical Services Trion (C), Trion Fire Department (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Triangle Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Trion include: Union Church (A), Trion United Methodist Church (B), Trion Presbyterian Church (C), First Baptist Church of Trion (D), East Trion Church of God (E), Central Avenue Baptist Church (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: West Hill Cemetery (1), Algood Cemetery (2), Trion Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Lakes: Round Lake (A), Carp Lake (B), Sucker Lake (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Spring Branch (A), Chappel Creek (B), Cane Creek (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: Carousel Inn (14230 Highway 27), Express Inn & Suites (14364 Highway 27).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 72.2. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.61. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 24.1. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 7.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 19.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 10.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 0.00493. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 20.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Trion and their reported violations in the past:CHATTOOGA CO-CLOUDLAND EXTENSION (Population served: 161, Purch groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- One routine major monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Trion that have no violations reported:
- CHATTOOGA COUNTY (Population served: 7,306, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(22.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 44.4% for Black residents, 66.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 43.9% for other race residents, 24.3% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
Trion compared to Georgia state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- House age significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Trion (2011 data):
- United Community Bank: Trion Branch at 14031 Highway 27, branch established on 2005/10/03. Info updated 2009/06/23: Bank assets: $6,977.4 mil, Deposits: $6,170.1 mil, headquarters in Blairsville, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 106 total offices, Holding Company: United Community Banks, Inc.
- Southeast First National Bank: Trion Branch at Triangle Shopping Center, branch established on 1987/08/01. Info updated 2008/06/10: Bank assets: $64.7 mil, Deposits: $58.0 mil, headquarters in Summerville, GA, positive income, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Summerville/Trion Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (60%)
- Utility gas (39%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Trion town (based on Chattooga County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Chattooga County:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Chattooga County:||0.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Chattooga County:||5.97 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.10 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,188||$38,256||6||$1,100|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$23,732||$31,643||5||$872|
|Police - Other||1||$2,126||$25,512||1||$425|
|Streets and Highways||5||$13,743||$32,983||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$7,371||$29,484||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$7,950||$31,800||9||$4,606|
|Totals for Government||46||$131,770||$34,375||21||$7,003|
Trion government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $2,645,000 ($1475.18)
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $3,271,000 ($1824.32)
Water Utilities: $3,264,000 ($1820.41)
Sewerage: $2,176,000 ($1213.61)
Police Protection: $472,000 ($263.25)
Regular Highways: $396,000 ($220.86)
Parks & Recreation: $382,000 ($213.05)
Central Staff Services: $284,000 ($158.39)
Solid Waste Management: $160,000 ($89.24)
General - Other: $77,000 ($42.94)
Fire Protection: $21,000 ($11.71)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Elementary and Secondary Education: $1,036,000 ($577.80)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $78,000 ($43.50)
Sewerage: $52,000 ($29.00)
Gas Utilities: $42,000 ($23.42)
Parks & Recreation: $11,000 ($6.13)
Central Staff: $8,000 ($4.46)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,026,000 ($1129.95)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $23,000 ($12.83)
Trion government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $1,985,000 ($1107.08)
Solid Waste Management: $57,000 ($31.79)
All Other: $31,000 ($17.29)
Parks & Recreation: $17,000 ($9.48)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $673,000 ($375.35)
All Other: $16,000 ($8.92)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $79,000 ($44.06)
General Revenue, NEC: $26,000 ($14.50)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $3,707,000 ($2067.48)
Water Utilities: $2,977,000 ($1660.35)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $2,000 ($1.12)
- Tax - Property: $856,000 ($477.41)
Public Utilities: $357,000 ($199.11)
Other Selective Sales: $72,000 ($40.16)
NEC: $7,000 ($3.90)
Trion government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $350,000 ($195.20)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $324,000 ($180.70)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $25,000 ($13.94)
Trion government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $961,000 ($535.97)
4.98% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,574 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Walker County, GA||0.89% ($26,353 average AGI)|
|from Floyd County, GA||0.76% ($22,810)|
|from Cherokee County, AL||0.21% ($25,188)|
6.59% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($24,180 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Trion:
- WZQZ (1180 AM; daytime; 5 kW; TRION, GA; Owner: BARINOWSKI INVESTMENT COMPANY)
- WGTA (950 AM; 5 kW; SUMMERVILLE, GA; Owner: AZTECA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WQRX (870 AM; daytime; 10 kW; VALLEY HEAD, AL; Owner: BARINOWSKI INVESTMENT COMPANY)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WQCH (1590 AM; 5 kW; LAFAYETTE, GA; Owner: RADIX BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WKNG (1060 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TALLAPOOSA, GA; Owner: WKNG, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WTTI (1530 AM; daytime; 10 kW; DALTON, GA; Owner: PYE WILSON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Trion:
- WATG (95.7 FM; TRION, GA; Owner: TTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- WBDX (102.7 FM; TRENTON, GA; Owner: PARTNERS FOR CHRISTIAN RADIO, INC.)
- WMBW (88.9 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- W215BA (90.9 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: PENSACOLA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, INC.)
- W234AG (94.7 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WKCX (97.7 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: BRIAR CREEK BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WQTU (102.3 FM; ROME, GA; Owner: MCDOUGALD BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W257AZ (99.3 FM; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W212AR (90.3 FM; LINDALE, GA; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WRHY (105.9 FM; CENTRE, AL; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WUSY (100.7 FM; CLEVELAND, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W214AS (90.7 FM; WALESKA, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- W221AW (92.1 FM; NORTH CANTON, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WJCK (88.3 FM; PIEDMONT, AL; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WQMT (98.9 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WDEF-FM (92.3 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: JACKSON TELECASTERS, INC.)
- WDOD-FM (96.5 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: WDOD OF CHATTANOOGA, INC.)
- WSKZ (106.5 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WAWL-FM (91.5 FM; RED BANK, TN; Owner: CHATTANOOGA STATE TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WCCV (91.7 FM; CARTERSVILLE, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Trion:
- WSUT-LP (Channel 21; SUMMERVILLE/TRION, GA; Owner: NORTH GEORGIA TELEVISION/NGTV)
- WFLI-TV (Channel 53; CLEVELAND, TN; Owner: CHATTANOOGA MEDIA HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- W64BJ (Channel 64; SCOTTSBORO, AL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WLFW-LP (Channel 41; LAFAYETTE, GA; Owner: NORTH GEORGIA TELEVISION)
- WELF (Channel 23; DALTON, GA; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- Trion, Georgia
- Fatal accident count9
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents14
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:4
- Persons involved in fatal accidents19
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents0
- Georgia average
- Fatal accident count106
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents163
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons29
- Persons involved in fatal accidents278
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents16
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 7Number of bridges
- 54m177ftTotal length
- $1,506,000Total costs
- 22,450Total average daily traffic
- 997Total average daily truck traffic
- 33,675Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Trion)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Plant Eng & Maintenance Bldg (Lat: 34.545361 Lon: -85.311611), Call Sign: KNGY518
Assigned Frequencies: 154.845 MHz, 154.905 MHz, 154.935 MHz, 155.370 MHz
Grant Date: 09/17/2003, Expiration Date: 10/03/2013
Registrant: Coosa Valley Communications, 10 Bale St., Rome, GA 30165, Phone: (706) 291-0034, Fax: (706) 291-6920, Email:
- Rigeway Rd & .35 Mi S Int Of Old Alabama Rd (Lat: 34.563139 Lon: -85.293556), Call Sign: KYZ893, Licensee ID: L00063004
Assigned Frequencies: 158.235 MHz
Grant Date: 05/05/2005, Expiration Date: 06/05/2015
Registrant: Chattooga County Water District 1, 1685 Old Hwy 27, Trion, GA 30753, Phone: (404) 734-2930
- Lat: 34.563833 Lon: -85.293306, Call Sign: WQAH726
Assigned Frequencies: 451.237 MHz
Grant Date: 06/02/2004, Expiration Date: 06/02/2014, Certifier: Lance Stowe
Registrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239, Email:
- 13419 Hwy 27 (Lat: 34.530972 Lon: -85.307750), Call Sign: WQEU331
Assigned Frequencies: 464.212 MHz, 464.037 MHz, 464.237 MHz, 464.062 MHz, 464.262 MHz, 464.087 MHz, 464.287 MHz, 464.112 MHz, 464.312 MHz, 464.137 MHz... (+4 more)
Grant Date: 04/17/2006, Expiration Date: 04/17/2016, Certifier: Pickens M Lindsay
Registrant: Erc Parts, Inc., 4001 Cobb International Blvd., Kennesaw, GA 30152, Phone: (800) 241-6880, Fax: (770) 951-1875, Email:
- 1255 Pine Street (Lat: 34.538889 Lon: -85.324167), Call Sign: WQHQ923
Assigned Frequencies: 159.532 MHz, 159.547 MHz, 159.562 MHz, 159.592 MHz
Grant Date: 10/10/2007, Expiration Date: 10/10/2017, Certifier: Susan Daffron
Registrant: National License Corp., 9050 Briarclift Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46256, Phone: (317) 849-5866, Fax: (317) 841-3328, Email:
- Lat: 34.594444 Lon: -85.283611, Call Sign: WQQP797
Assigned Frequencies: 456.512 MHz, 456.562 MHz, 457.062 MHz, 457.662 MHz, 456.537 MHz
Grant Date: 02/11/2013, Expiration Date: 02/11/2023, Certifier: W Roopchan
Registrant: Communications & Electronics, Inc., 2310 Belle Arbor Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37406, Phone: (423) 698-3306, Fax: (423) 698-0446, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:31 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Trion)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: AERONCA 7BCM (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 3883E , Serial Number: 7AC-7107, Airworthiness Date: 02/16/1956
Registrant (Partnership): Arnold L Bigham, 63 Bigham Rd, Trion, GA 30753, Other Owners: Brent A Bigham
- Aircraft: TRICK TRIKES STORM (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 4376N , Serial Number: TTS002, Year manufactured: 2005, Airworthiness Date: 01/28/2010
Registrant (Individual): Quinn W Ahrens, 317 Blue Mountain Ln, Trion, GA 30753
- Aircraft: DATER PHILIP JR EXEC 90 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: AMA/EXPR UNKNOWN ENG (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 724PK , Serial Number: 5191, Year manufactured: 1999, Airworthiness Date: 09/23/1999
Registrant (Co-Owned): Philip Jr Dater, 471 Blue Mountain Ln, Trion, GA 30753, Other Owners: Katherine S Dater
- Aircraft: AERONCA 7DC (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 81475 , Serial Number: 7AC-93, Year manufactured: 1945, Airworthiness Date: 08/20/1993
Registrant (Partnership): Arnold L Bigham, 63 Bigham Rd, Trion, GA 30753, Other Owners: Brent A Bigham
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8283N , Serial Number: 28-25499, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 03/14/1969
Registrant (Individual): Gary W Gross, 391 Blue Mountain Ln, Trion, GA 30753
- Aircraft: THURBLY LEROY L MONI (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: AMA/EXPR UNKNOWN ENG (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 86LT , Serial Number: 00086, Airworthiness Date: 08/06/1985
Registrant (Individual): William K Gibson, 543 Beard Dr, Trion, GA 30753
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Service Call: 1
|Most common first names in Trion, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Trion, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Trion, GA|
Trion on our top lists:
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Textile mills and textile products"
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Financial clerks except bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks"
- #32 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Textile mills and textile products"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2015.