Vonore: CITICO CHEROKEE NATIONAL FOREST
Vonore: Overlooking Tellico Lake at Citico bridge - Vonore, Tn.
Vonore: View of the Tennessee River from Fort Loudon
Vonore: Tellico Lake view from the Fort Loudon State Park
Vonore: Tellico Lake, Summer 2005-Taken from the Village
Vonore: Vonore: Tellico Lake...boating is a summertime hobby!
Vonore: Fort Loudon State Park
Vonore: Vonore: Tellico Harbor Marina taken in winter
Vonore: Vonore: Tellico Harbor Marina sign at entrance
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.0 years|
|Tennessee median age:||38.7 years|
Zip codes: 37885.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $21,682 (it was $19,613 in 2000)
Vonore town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $158,337 (it was $89,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $630.
Races in Vonore, TN (2010)
- 1,40295.1%White alone
- 161.1%Black alone
- 161.1%Two or more races
- 70.5%American Indian alone
- 40.3%Asian alone
|Would you recommend someone move to tri cities right now? (51 replies)|
|Info on Rarity Bay (8 replies)|
|Moving From Murrieta, CA to Knoxville (42 replies)|
|Memphis vs. Knoxville 2030 2nd largest metro area (23 replies)|
|Tell me about Vonore (10 replies)|
|Legal to Live in RV on your own land half the year? (3 replies)|
Latest news from Vonore, TN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (51.0%), German (8.9%), Irish (6.6%), English (4.2%), Scottish (2.3%), Italian (2.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1965
Elevation: 852 feet
Land area: 8.70 square miles.
Population density: 170 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Vonore:
- High school or higher: 83.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.5%
- Unemployed: 6.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Vonore town:
- Never married: 20.7%
- Now married: 57.8%
- Separated: 1.9%
- Widowed: 8.0%
- Divorced: 11.6%
31 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 8 registered sex offenders living in Vonore, Tennessee as of March 24, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Vonore to the number of sex offenders is 185 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,157 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $832 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Knoxville, TN (30.3 miles , pop. 173,890).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (127.7 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (470.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Greenback, TN (2.3 miles ), Tellico Village, TN (2.7 miles ), Madisonville, TN (3.1 miles ), Lanier, TN (3.3 miles ), Binfield, TN (3.4 miles ), Philadelphia, TN (3.4 miles ), Loudon, TN (3.4 miles ), Friendsville, TN (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 15 buildings, average cost: $60,200
- 1998: 14 buildings, average cost: $60,100
- 1999: 14 buildings, average cost: $60,100
- 2000: 12 buildings, average cost: $60,100
- 2001: 11 buildings, average cost: $60,100
- 2002: 12 buildings, average cost: $58,900
- 2003: 18 buildings, average cost: $92,100
- 2004: 20 buildings, average cost: $87,100
- 2005: 22 buildings, average cost: $109,600
- 2006: 14 buildings, average cost: $165,100
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $165,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $165,000
- 2014: 2 buildings, average cost: $27,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.60 N, Longitude: 84.22 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,187 (+176.8%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 294 (40.7%)
Area code: 423
|Crime rates in Vonore by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||230.3||190.3||287.9||529.0||499.6||421.8||458.5||556.4||364.0||399.7||422.3||326.9||376.0||295.9||328.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Vonore detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||6.10|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (35%)
- Construction (13%)
- Transportation and warehousing (12%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Manufacturing (27%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Educational services (15%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (3%)
- Other services, except public administration (3%)
- Production occupations (25%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (11%)
- Transportation occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (19%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (16%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Health technologists and technicians (5%)
Average climate in Vonore, Tennessee
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Vonore-area historical tornado activity is below Tennessee state average. It is 20% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/2/1953, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 28.4 miles away from the Vonore town center killed 4 people and injured 8 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 tornado 34.7 miles away from the town center killed 4 people and injured 26 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Vonore-area historical earthquake activity is near Tennessee state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 20.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 110.4 miles away from Vonore center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 180.9 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 154.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 282.5 miles away from Vonore center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 177.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Monroe County (11) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Tornadoes: 5, Storms: 4, Winter Storms: 3, Heavy Rains: 2, Winds: 2, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Mike Stratton - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers near Vonore:
- KINDRED NURSING AND REHABILITATION -LOUDON (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; LOUDON, TN)
- LOUDON HEALTHCARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; LOUDON, TN)
- INTREPID USA HEALTHCARE SERVICES (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; SWEETWATER, TN)
- SWEETWATER HOSP HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; SWEETWATER, TN)
- SWEETWATER HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION Acute Care Hospitals (about 14 miles away; SWEETWATER, TN)
- COLONIAL HILLS NURSING CENTER (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; MARYVILLE, TN)
Heliports located in Vonore:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Vonore:
- Pellissippi State Community College (about 25 miles; Knoxville, TN; Full-time enrollment: 7,271)
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (about 30 miles; Knoxville, TN; FT enrollment: 25,483)
- Roane State Community College (about 30 miles; Harriman, TN; FT enrollment: 4,302)
- Cleveland State Community College (about 47 miles; Cleveland, TN; FT enrollment: 2,500)
- Lee University (about 48 miles; Cleveland, TN; FT enrollment: 4,422)
- Southern Adventist University (about 61 miles; Collegedale, TN; FT enrollment: 2,898)
- Western Carolina University (about 66 miles; Cullowhee, NC; FT enrollment: 8,684)
Public elementary/middle schools in Vonore:
Notable locations in Vonore: Fort Loudoun Boat Launching Ramp (A), Vonore Boat Launching Ramp (B), Vonore-Niles Ferry Industrial Park (C), Vonore Boat Dock (D), Vonore Volunteer Fire Department Station 2 (E), Vonore Volunteer Fire Department Station 1 (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Vonore include: Vonore United Methodist Church (A), Vonore Baptist Church (B), Solomon Chapel (C), Oakland Methodist Church (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Oakland Cemetery (1), Vonore Cemetery (2), Wear Cemetery (3), Niles-McGhee Cemetery (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Tellico Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Island Creek (A), Tellico River (B), Ninemile Creek (C), Moree Branch (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Vonore include: Fort Loudoun State Historic Area (1), Sequoyah Birthplace Memorial (2), Tellico Blockhouse State Historic Site (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Fort Loudoun State Historic Area - Maintenance (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 162 Carson Road), Fort Loudoun State Historic Area - Office (Historical Places & Services; 338 Fort Loudon Road), Fort Loudoun State Historic Area - Park Manager (Historical Places & Services; 162 Carson Road), Sequoyah Birthplace Museum & Gift Shop (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 576 Highway 360).
Hotel: Grand Vista Hotel and Suites (117 Grand Vista).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 67.7. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2012 was 0.164. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.6 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2010 was 0.896. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.6 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.362. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 5.8 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 32.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 6.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.96. This is about average. Closest monitor was 11.4 miles away from the city center.
(15.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 5.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 42.0% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
Banks with branches in Vonore (2011 data):
- Volunteer Federal Savings and Loan Association of Madisonville: Vonore Branch at 1111 Highway 411, branch established on 1989/06/30. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $176.2 mil, Deposits: $125.8 mil, headquarters in Madisonville, TN, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 6 total offices
- The Citizens National Bank of Athens: Vonore Branch at 1215 Highway 411, branch established on 2000/06/30. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $534.9 mil, Deposits: $464.3 mil, headquarters in Athens, TN, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens National Bancorp, Inc.
- Citizens Bank of Blount County: Vonore Branch at 2041 Highway 411, branch established on 1998/06/10. Info updated 2010/10/28: Bank assets: $339.6 mil, Deposits: $280.8 mil, headquarters in Maryville, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 12 total offices, Holding Company: Twin Cities Financial Services, Inc.
- Peoples Bank of East Tennessee: Vonore Branch at 1010 Highway 411, branch established on 2006/11/02. Info updated 2010/12/20: Bank assets: $227.6 mil, Deposits: $205.1 mil, headquarters in Madisonville, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 12 total offices, Holding Company: Peoples Bancshares Of Tn, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Vonore town (based on Monroe County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Monroe County:||1.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Monroe County:||0.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Monroe County:||6.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Vonore, TN Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||5||$1,355|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,600||$31,200||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$24,902||$33,203||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||2||$5,372||$32,232||1||$1,771|
|Totals for Government||17||$47,445||$33,491||6||$3,126|
6.52% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($34,476 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from McMinn County, TN||0.93% ($21,261 average AGI)|
|from Loudon County, TN||0.89% ($26,353)|
|from Blount County, TN||0.59% ($33,250)|
5.68% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,024 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Vonore:
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WQBB (1040 AM; daytime; 10 kW; POWELL, TN; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WMTY (670 AM; daytime; 3 kW; FARRAGUT, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WLIL (730 AM; 1 kW; LENOIR CITY, TN; Owner: BP BROADCASTERS, LLC)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WNOX (990 AM; 10 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WVLZ (1180 AM; daytime; 10 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: KIRKLAND WIRELESS BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WLOD (1140 AM; daytime; 1 kW; LOUDON, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WDEH (800 AM; 1 kW; SWEETWATER, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WRJZ (620 AM; 5 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: TENNESSEE MEDIA ASSOCIATES, INC)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Vonore:
- WOKI-FM (100.3 FM; OAK RIDGE, TN; Owner: OAK RIDGE FM, INC.)
- WKZX-FM (93.5 FM; LENOIR CITY, TN; Owner: BP BROADCASTERS, LLC)
- WLOD-FM (98.3 FM; SWEETWATER, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WCVP-FM (95.9 FM; ROBBINSVILLE, NC; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WIVK-FM (107.7 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WWST (102.1 FM; SEVIERVILLE, TN; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WUOT (91.9 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE)
- WLLJ (103.1 FM; ETOWAH, TN; Owner: FRIENDSHIP BROADCASTING LLC.)
- WJSQ (101.7 FM; ATHENS, TN; Owner: JAMES C. SLIGER)
- WYGO (99.5 FM; MADISONVILLE, TN; Owner: MAJOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WFQS (91.3 FM; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WDVX (89.9 FM; CLINTON, TN; Owner: CUMBERLAND COMMUNITIES COMMUNI CORP.)
- WJXB-FM (97.5 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WWSR (105.7 FM; ROCKWOOD, TN; Owner: SOUTHERN MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WIMZ-FM (103.5 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMM., CORP.)
- WNOX-FM (99.1 FM; LOUDON, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WYLV (89.1 FM; ALCOA, TN; Owner: FOOTHILLS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WNFZ (94.3 FM; OAK RIDGE, TN; Owner: JOHN W. PIRKLE)
- WKTS (90.1 FM; KINGSTON, TN; Owner: THE KINGSTON CENTURY CLUB INC.)
- W237AR (95.3 FM; HAZELWOOD, ETC., NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
TV broadcast stations around Vonore:
- WDTT-LP (Channel 38; LENOIR CITY, TN; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- W50AB (Channel 50; HIAWASSEE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- W46DC (Channel 46; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WVLT-TV (Channel 8; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: WVLT LICENSEE CORP.)
- WKOP-TV (Channel 15; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: EAST TENNESSEE PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WBIR-TV (Channel 10; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: GANNETT PACIFIC CORPORATION)
- WATE-TV (Channel 6; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: WATE, G.P.)
- WTNZ (Channel 43; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WEEE-LP (Channel 32; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: TIGER EYE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WFLI-TV (Channel 53; CLEVELAND, TN; Owner: CHATTANOOGA MEDIA HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- WEZK-LP (Channel 28; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- Vonore, Tennessee
- Fatal accident count17
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents31
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:3
- Persons involved in fatal accidents86
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents1
- Tennessee average
- Fatal accident count160
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents253
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons56
- Persons involved in fatal accidents415
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents16
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 7Number of bridges
- 86m282ftTotal length
- 32,400Total average daily traffic
- 3,854Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Vonore)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- 109 Ft Ne Kincaid Rd Xing Csxt (Lat: 35.571750 Lon: -84.286583), Type: Pole, Structure height: 21 m, Call Sign: WPRU546
Assigned Frequencies: 935.887 MHz, 935.937 MHz, 935.987 MHz, 936.887 MHz, 936.937 MHz, 936.987 MHzGrant Date: 02/01/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 01/04/2006, Certifier: Robert VandebergRegistrant: Transportation Technology Center Inc Csxt, 555000 Dot Road, Pueblo, CO 81001, Phone: (719) 584-0578, Fax: (719) 584-7145
- Lat: 35.607222 Lon: -84.258333, Structure height: 0 m, Call Sign: WPXE378
Assigned Frequencies: 461.600 MHz, 461.700 MHz, 461.900 MHz, 463.925 MHzGrant Date: 03/17/2003, Expiration Date: 03/17/2013, Cancellation Date: 05/18/2013, Certifier: Doyle HolderRegistrant: Metro Communications, 1210 Elm Street, Knoxville, TN 37921, Phone: (865) 546-0311, Fax: (865) 546-8666, Email:
- Lat: 35.609861 Lon: -84.254583, Type: Bant, Call Sign: WQAF263
Assigned Frequencies: 151.782 MHz, 151.797 MHz, 151.737 MHz, 151.677 MHzGrant Date: 05/02/2014, Expiration Date: 05/19/2024, Certifier: Kim StipesRegistrant: Metro Communications LLC, 1210 Elm Street, Knoxville, TN 37921, Phone: (865) 546-0311, Fax: (865) 546-8666, Email:
- Lat: 35.608139 Lon: -84.267833, Call Sign: WQKB219, Licensee ID: L01461727
Assigned Frequencies: 467.812 MHz, 469.262 MHz, 467.925 MHzGrant Date: 03/16/2009, Expiration Date: 03/16/2019, Certifier: Jim KenyonRegistrant: Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, 98 Excellence Way, Vonore, TN 37885, Phone: (423) 884-1706, Fax: (423) 884-1701, Email:
- MOBILES, Lat: 35.604444 Lon: -84.223611, Call Sign: WQQV812
Assigned Frequencies: 451.137 MHz, 451.462 MHz, 451.362 MHz, 452.062 MHz, 452.975 MHzGrant Date: 03/12/2013, Expiration Date: 03/12/2023, Certifier: Clay DyeRegistrant: Metro Communications LLC, 1210 Elm Street, Knoxville, TN 37921, Phone: (865) 546-0311, Fax: (865) 546-8666, Email:
- Lat: 35.631306 Lon: -84.255861, Call Sign: WQRG865
Assigned Frequencies: 461.462 MHz, 466.462 MHzGrant Date: 05/10/2013, Expiration Date: 05/10/2023, Certifier: Dan SextonRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Las Vegas, NV 89140-0124, Phone: (702) 838-9728, Fax: (702) 363-4607, Email:
- DIST CTR, Lat: 35.599083 Lon: -84.226028, Call Sign: WQTS204
Assigned Frequencies: 464.775 MHz, 464.825 MHz, 464.875 MHz, 464.925 MHzGrant Date: 04/01/2014, Expiration Date: 04/01/2024, Certifier: Pat H BethelRegistrant: Metro Communications LLC, 1210 Elm Street, Knoxville, TN 37921, Phone: (865) 546-0311, Fax: (865) 546-8666, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- EVE MILLS, 2053 Bat Creek Road East (Lat: 35.637750 Lon: -84.269806), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.8 m, Overall height: 60.6 m, Call Sign: WQPL912
Assigned Frequencies: 10755.0 MHzGrant Date: 06/25/2012, Expiration Date: 06/25/2022, Certifier: Steven CampbellRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- VONORE DT, 463 Old Slag Rd (Lat: 35.584444 Lon: -84.261167), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 59.4 m, Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: WQWT503
Assigned Frequencies: 11505.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/13/2015, Expiration Date: 11/13/2025, Certifier: Steven T CampbellRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- KX54XC031, Mountain View Drive (Lat: 35.575222 Lon: -84.252306), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 97.5 m, Call Sign: WQWT668
Assigned Frequencies: 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHz, 17865.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/16/2015, Expiration Date: 11/16/2025, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, M/S: Varesa0209, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- KX73XC005, 139 Frank Road (Lat: 35.588889 Lon: -84.276667), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 88.4 m, Call Sign: WQWT669
Assigned Frequencies: 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHz, 19425.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/16/2015, Expiration Date: 11/16/2025, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, M/S: Varesa0209, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- VONORE, 130 Garren Road (Lat: 35.563889 Lon: -84.273278), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 93 m, Overall height: 95.7 m, Call Sign: WLS562
Assigned Frequencies: 6315.84 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6226.89 MHz, 11015.0 MHzGrant Date: 12/28/2010, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021Registrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Vonore)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:4 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Vonore)
FAA Registered Aircraft:13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Vonore and their reported violations in the past:TELLICO AREA SERVICES SYSTEM (Population served: 10,376, Surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- Single Turbidity Exceed (Enhanced SWTR) - In MAY-2008, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (JUN-30-2008), St Public Notif requested (JUL-02-2008), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-02-2008)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In AUG-2007. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (SEP-30-2007), St Public Notif requested (OCT-01-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-01-2007)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 68
- Hazardous Condition: 44
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Vonore
|Most common first names in Vonore, TN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Vonore, TN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (70%)
- Utility gas (23%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
- Wood (3%)
|Businesses in Vonore, TN|
Vonore compared to Tennessee state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
Total of 13 patent applications in 2008-2017.