Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 02:11 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,567,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
Hi, my name is Warpt and I'm a slacker....(SCDA Slacking City Data Anonymous).
Sounds like a fun job! Get any Bennies with it?

Old 11-18-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyear View Post
YOU ARE KIDDING ME...RIGHT????

I'm sorry, I am laughing...carry on Metlakatla...

May I suggest something to you...careful how you react...be honest, and you will be ok
I don't agree with Met on a bunch of stuff, and some I do, but she does have a measured amount of restraint that I do admire.

The fact that she doesn't like Palin is based on what she knows factually, most of the poster's here have no clue to what is good or bad about Palin, they are just running their "Potty Mouths" with the exception of one guy who is just infatuated with her and can't help himself (some kind of medical issues).

You will find that others like Palin because they also know her and I respect both sides of the street on their beliefs.

Fact is that Palin's job as Governor was very highly rated until she was picked for VP. At that time the Anti-Palin crowd jumped into the cesspool because that is what the "Left" demanded of them.

Palin left office because of money issues that were not her fault, but that of the job. Her being honest about her reasons to leave is very blunt, and it is amazing at how many can't see that. Now she is drawing in millions "Legally", the last laugh it clearly hers.

So either start looking at the big picture and maybe a bit of growing up is in order for a lot of people instead of the rumor mills.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatNEWTHOUGHTguy View Post
He asked a question that appears to invite all those reading and not reading to respond. So I for one would rather eat a cactus dipped in vinegar and pepper sauce, go blind for a month and be constipated for three months, than read her damn book. Talk about suffering.
I figure it would be a safe bet that you don't live anywhere near Alaska and are totally clueless about Palin, both the good and the bad.

But feel free to eat the cactus, I know that some folks concider some of it a delicacy... But we don't have it here in Alaska so again, that is just a guess...

Old 11-18-2009, 03:08 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Thanks, Star. The "oneyear" troll was here for 24 hours straight and is strongly anti-Palin. I think that the posts have been deleted now, but the troll started trashing Palin's children. When I objected, it started following me around the board and really did have quite a meltdown. It could not understand why I did not join in with it as it slammed the ex-gov's family.

Can't imagine being awake for 24 hours straight, let alone spending all that time ranting all over City-Data.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:43 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,269,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
As bad as Palin could possibly be, is pale compaired to your vile views.
I aim to please you. Thank you for appreciating my efforts.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:44 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,543,192 times
What most people know about Palin is what they saw or heard from Saturday Night Live. The secondary source is from what people think her religion represents, not her actions (i.e., she didn't ban abortion in this state).

BTW, I still won't be reading her book.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:46 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,269,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
What most people know about Palin is what they saw or heard from Saturday Night Live.
And you got this from which study/poll? Or may be good Lord Himself whispered it in your ear as he does to Queen Sarah.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Thanks, Star. The "oneyear" troll was here for 24 hours straight and is strongly anti-Palin. I think that the posts have been deleted now, but the troll started trashing Palin's children. When I objected, it started following me around the board and really did have quite a meltdown. It could not understand why I did not join in with it as it slammed the ex-gov's family.

Can't imagine being awake for 24 hours straight, let alone spending all that time ranting all over City-Data.
I didn't see all of it's posts, but the ones I did see seemed to go downhill pretty fast.

Sad

Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,543,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
And you got this from which study/poll? Or may be good Lord Himself whispered it in your ear as he does to Queen Sarah.
Obvious from all the quotes and potential actions attributed to her. Hey, they got you believing.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
You becha, they must have quoted you again! You knowledge of Palin is pretty much what you saw Tina Fey do on SNL.

For a guy that claims to be a doctor some time back, you don't seem to be very "Up" on what is going on in the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska