Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,268,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
You becha, they must have quoted you again! You knowledge of Palin is pretty much what you saw Tina Fey do on SNL.

For a guy that claims to be a doctor some time back, you don't seem to be very "Up" on what is going on in the real world.
Star, you got busted ha ha ha over that shtick you wanted to pull about Obama's stop in Alaska. Ha ha ha. You had an "Annie Hall" moment. Someone actually present (and a real military guy at that) busted you bro. Ha ha ha.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:12 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,862,932 times
I plan on getting the Sarah Palin book from the same Library I got Obama's two books from and three or four of John McCain's books. One thing for sure, she makes for a lot better looking cover than the other two.

GL2

Old 11-18-2009, 04:37 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,727 times
Quote:
My Nephew was there, has been stationed there for about a month or so. His company was told in no certain terms they were required to be there and "appear in good Sports".

No bubble busted here, Obama has a great distain for the military and they know it.

So I would assume that they all went as ordered.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark...your nephew is fulla crappolla. If ya want proof of that simply give me the kids unit and Jim will check that out....

So....you make a statement to the members here based on nothing but hearsay....

Your statement was agenda-driven, and I assume you felt that your credibility was such that everyone would just believe what you wrote....???? YES or NO answer, w/o any spin, please.

I ran your statement by Jim and the following is his response....keeping in mind he's a career Inteligence Officer (Chief warrant Officer, ret, but back on duty) in the US Military at Elmendorf Air Force Base

With Jims permission, the following was directed at starlite9

" WTF?

I don't know who this dipchit is, but he's completely out to lunch. Military and civilian folks were NOT ordered to be there. They were given the option of going or being at their assigned place of work - as is usual for these events.

We started running shuttle buses from parking to Hanger 1 at 0900, and they were full right up until the last run at noon. Military folks brought their families, took their kids out of school to see the President. The place was packed.

The next day the Senior NCO's were standing in my office talking about how terrific it was.

This jackazz has no idea what he's talking about. "

Old 11-18-2009, 04:46 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,564,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Star, you got busted ha ha ha over that shtick you wanted to pull about Obama's stop in Alaska. Ha ha ha. You had an "Annie Hall" moment. Someone actually present (and a real military guy at that) busted you bro. Ha ha ha.

Before you opened your mouth and proved your foot was in it, you should have read my response. My nephew is stationed there and was "required" to be there, that way they would have "troops" there to make it look like they were there for Obama, just like Bush, except the troops wanted to see Bush, big differance.

Wouldn't look good with the press there and an empty hanger. Wasn't suppose to be any civilians there, those that were, were invited along the party line.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:52 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,564,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[b]Mark...your nephew is fulla crappolla.
Well I don't see why he would tell me otherwise. I tend to believe he was told to be there. It isn't a far stretch to know that the military isn't very fond of Obama.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:55 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,732,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Not me, are you kidding? I'd rather sky dive naked over an active volcano.
this is why you should not skydive naked....

YouTube - Why naked men should NOT parachute

Old 11-18-2009, 04:59 PM

So....the answer to my question was a yes ?

Maybe the nephew has an agenda of his own and told ya what he thought you wanted hear ???

I'll find out for ya...stay tuned

Old 11-18-2009, 05:25 PM

5,193 posts, read 5,760,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
I am surprised SP gave up an hour interview to someone who publicly backed a candidate for the first time, on the opposite ticket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post

I was a bit surprised by that also. Well we know she didn't have to have her book plugged. I would bet though that she gets a nice chunk of change for doing that interview.
Yes, Palin probably did get a nice chunk of change. Oprah has a worldwide audience. Palin's book sales in the USA and abroad will increase just by being on Oprah.

Smart move and timing on Palin's part - the day before her book is to be released.

My fellow Alaskans, get ready for the immigration

Last edited by Naturen; 11-18-2009 at 06:11 PM..

Old 11-18-2009, 05:26 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,268,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
Well I don't see why he would tell me otherwise. I tend to believe he was told to be there.
Oh, you saw it on Fox? Okay, now we understand.

Old 11-18-2009, 05:35 PM

Give it a rest notrees.....

Marks a pretty good sport, for being a right-winger...

ya wanna play, lay it on stiffer & Pat....those are the ones that fall directly in the group in my signature line, and the hot tub salesman but he high-tailed it back to California where he belonged

BACK on topic....and guys trashed Met's thread...

Last edited by Captain Crunch; 11-18-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska