U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-28-2013, 09:40 AM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,847,731 times
Reputation: 944

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
My, what big eyes you have: Young Chinese drive Korea's plastic surgery boom - CSMonitor.com
Young Chinese drive Korea's plastic surgery boom

nah just you.....so much jealousy in your eyes.....jealousy leads to obssesive hate

here are salient points in your article:

"South Korea has been famed for years among Asian women for its plastic surgeons"


"While most cosmetic surgery patients in the West are middle-aged, most here are in their 20s."

"But although Chinese doctors “are getting the technical skills, they don’t have the aesthetics” of their more experienced Korean counterparts, Sung says. “It will take them another five or 10 years to catch up to today’s standards in Korea, and techniques here keep improving,” he adds. “The prospects for this market here are bright."


The wealthy chinese go to s. korea just because KOREAN DOCTORS ARE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN THE CHINESE DOCTORS. Just because koreans have had the procedures done longer than the chinese have, since s. korea has been more western longer than china has ever been. Where in the article does it say that ALL the procedures done in korea are for chinese nationals? It just says that the chinese nationals just added more to the already satiated industry in korea.

CAN'T YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN ARTICLE PROPERLY? are you even literate?

i'm not jealous of anything plastic. and i would never stoop down to anyone who just worships anything plastic. if the PS clientele in korea are in their 20s, it just means that almost everyone there have had plastic surgery done on them.

you just cant debate logically, so you just throw tantrums and insults at anyone, even your own fellowmen if you are supposedly filipino. how lowly of you, just because you claim to live in the US.

 
Old 04-28-2013, 10:31 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
here are salient points in your article:

"South Korea has been famed for years among Asian women for its plastic surgeons"


"While most cosmetic surgery patients in the West are middle-aged, most here are in their 20s."

"But although Chinese doctors “are getting the technical skills, they don’t have the aesthetics” of their more experienced Korean counterparts, Sung says. “It will take them another five or 10 years to catch up to today’s standards in Korea, and techniques here keep improving,” he adds. “The prospects for this market here are bright."


The wealthy chinese go to s. korea just because KOREAN DOCTORS ARE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN THE CHINESE DOCTORS. Just because koreans have had the procedures done longer than the chinese have, since s. korea has been more western longer than china has ever been. Where in the article does it say that ALL the procedures done in korea are for chinese nationals? It just says that the chinese nationals just added more to the already satiated industry in korea.

CAN'T YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN ARTICLE PROPERLY? are you even literate?

i'm not jealous of anything plastic. and i would never stoop down to anyone who just worships anything plastic. if the PS clientele in korea are in their 20s, it just means that almost everyone there have had plastic surgery done on them.

you just cant debate logically, so you just throw tantrums and insults at anyone, even your own fellowmen if you are supposedly filipino. how lowly of you, just because you claim to live in the US.
I am not going after my fellowmen...I am going after people with an unjustified arrogance

would you be willing to hide a fellow countryman even if you knew he/she was a criminal??
 
Old 04-28-2013, 10:46 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
here is a korean who has SEAsian beauty
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...bit0o1_400.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li7di49kr61qd3p49.jpg
http://kpoplyricswithmembers.files.w.../09/b_0211.jpg
 
Old 04-28-2013, 12:00 PM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,857,765 times
Reputation: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I am not going after my fellowmen...I am going after people with an unjustified arrogance

would you be willing to hide a fellow countryman even if you knew he/she was a criminal??
How can you even compare " hiding a criminal " to " insulting fellow Filipinos " ??? Bwaaaaaaa
 
Old 04-28-2013, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
How can you even compare " hiding a criminal " to " insulting fellow Filipinos " ??? Bwaaaaaaa
well your doing something wrong....I am just pointing it out
 
Old 04-28-2013, 02:47 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,847,731 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I am not going after my fellowmen...I am going after people with an unjustified arrogance

would you be willing to hide a fellow countryman even if you knew he/she was a criminal??

you are resorting to such dirty, lowly tricks 'cause you cant even argue point by point. where did this criminal/unjustified arrogance all come from? this thread has nothing to do with that at all. it's all about finding REAL s. korean beauties who arent celebrities. those pics you posted are of celebrities/semi celebrities and young girls who/whose parents can afford the best plastic surgeons.

since both n. korea and s. korea are of the same ethnicity, i DARE you to post pics of non-celebrity NORTH KOREAN women that you find attractive.
 
Old 04-28-2013, 09:51 PM
 
2,517 posts, read 2,280,503 times
Reputation: 1855
Why does any of this even matter, as any nation becomes more advanced, plastic surgery will become more prevalent. Korea being a small and homogeneous country, its people will strive for similar things such as education, wealth, and looks so if a certain look is wanted then whatever. Alot of females in Asia envy the look of Korean celebrities and want to look like them... Korea is a smaller country then Southern California, and I'm pretty per capita Southern California has a higher prevalence of plastic surgery per capita.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 05:10 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,847,731 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
Why does any of this even matter, as any nation becomes more advanced, plastic surgery will become more prevalent. Korea being a small and homogeneous country, its people will strive for similar things such as education, wealth, and looks so if a certain look is wanted then whatever. Alot of females in Asia envy the look of Korean celebrities and want to look like them... Korea is a smaller country then Southern California, and I'm pretty per capita Southern California has a higher prevalence of plastic surgery per capita.

did you even read the articles I posted? it says there that per capita, s. korea has the most surgeries done in the world, even though the USA still has the most number of surgeries done in a year. of course with USA having higher population than s. korea, it would only be proportional that USA would have more surgeries done than s. korea (DUH!!!!). but per percentage of population getting the procedure done--hence per capita--s. korea tops in the world.

okay, let me make it clearer for you if you can't even understand that. per capita, let's say s. korea would have 70% of its population getting plastic surgery compared to 50% of the USA population. but because the USA is a much larger nation, 50% of the population might equate to 10 million people in the US whereas 70% might equate to 2 million people in s. korea. got it?

a high number of s. koreans can afford to have plastic surgeries because of their high economic status.

so please read and even try to be literate before posting/replying.
 
Old 04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
 
2,517 posts, read 2,280,503 times
Reputation: 1855
Did not say Southern California, not the entire country?
 
Old 04-29-2013, 06:58 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,847,731 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
Did not say Southern California, not the entire country?
regardless of whether it's california or the entire US, the fact of the matter is that s. korea has the highest number of plastic surgeries done per capita IN THE WORLD. which goes to show that almost everyone in korea, even those as young as teens, have plastic faces/bodies. and that's why i was wondering how much of natural/real beauty (i.e. sans plastic surgery, not makeup) can be found in s. korea, especially among the women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top