Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 08:43 PM

1,754 posts, read 8,112,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANIANTO View Post
not surprised that American men more like Indonesian women than filipino women . How can American men like filipinos, women who like to look for couples chat via the Internet cafe, bar, waiters etc .
Mostly Indonesian women have a calm nature, shy , polite and dress more closed ,appreciate their partner and they hold a valid customs.
Average Indonesian women married to American men are those who have a job and an excellent education.

NOTE : sorry my english is Bad
Any proof or documents regarding that surveys lol one person speaking to millions of americans.. oh yeah I believe somebody just dislike Filipinos. but anyways, we were brought up being nice so.. any criticism. go on..

Old 04-11-2014, 08:45 PM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,159 times
^stevania is that you?

The girls ive been dating mostly here dont dress "more closed"

Old 04-11-2014, 08:52 PM

7 posts, read 10,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
^stevania is that you?

Who stevania?^ I am a novice in this forum

Old 04-11-2014, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,961 times
I think Americans are more familiar with Filipinos than Indonesians, due to closer links, same language, more immigrants in the US, direct flight routes...

Indonesian do not chat as much as Filipinos with foreigners in reality or internet because most Indonesians are very good in English. One can see Indonesian women dress more conservatively and sometimes in national costumes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANIANTO View Post
not surprised that American men more like Indonesian women than filipino women . How can American men like filipinos, women who like to look for couples chat via the Internet cafe, bar, waiters etc .
Mostly Indonesian women have a calm nature, shy , polite and dress more closed ,appreciate their partner and they hold a valid customs.
Average Indonesian women married to American men are those who have a job and an excellent education.

NOTE : sorry my english is Bad

Old 04-11-2014, 09:52 PM

1,754 posts, read 8,112,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcphones View Post
I think Americans are more familiar with Filipinos than Indonesians, due to closer links, same language, more immigrants in the US, direct flight routes...

Indonesian do not chat as much as Filipinos with foreigners in reality or internet because most Indonesians are very good in English. One can see Indonesian women dress more conservatively and sometimes in national costumes.
Okay, I just google about Indonesian ladies as I don't know much about them because I am not the type of a person that meddle on someone else lives and specially, I don't mind people's own personal business because it's their own personal affairs and it's their choice and I also don't want to generalize a group of people but just looking a few compared to millions.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
Okay, I just google about Indonesian ladies as I don't know much about them because I am not the type of a person that meddle on someone else lives and specially, I don't mind people's own personal business because it's their own personal affairs and it's their choice and I also don't want to generalize a group of people but just looking a few compared to millions.
Dont mind him\her just another troll.. Putting high regards of indonesian ladies with funny excuses and generalizing them too much with untrue facts, so what if they did marry foreigner anyway, nothing special we are talking about a globalized world.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:16 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,790,599 times
How similar is Tagalog to Indonesian? The Indonesian English accent sounds remarkably like Filipino but not like Malay.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
How similar is Tagalog to Indonesian? The Indonesian English accent sounds remarkably like Filipino but not like Malay.
Except few percent of similar words its totally different language, unlike malay we wouldnt understand what Filipinos are saying. The reason why indonesian dont sound like malay (even the sumatran malay accent is different to those in malaysia, except tanjung pinang accent) is because of colonial history, bahasa indonesia are formed through the betawi language which have loads of elements from throughout the archipelago and outside influence. We have stronger pronounciation in "r" while quiet some filipino mention "f" as "P"

Old 04-12-2014, 12:51 AM

372 posts, read 1,006,275 times
Quote:
^stevania is that you?

he is not me, and I am not him /she.
you can see my comments, I never post comments that offended the Filipino People and I never did and I am sure he is Indonesian whether he was male or female, people may think differently, but I do not .. I always take the positives. thank you ^ ^

Old 04-12-2014, 05:19 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,790,599 times
Quote:
Except few percent of similar words its totally different language, unlike malay we wouldnt understand what Filipinos are saying. The reason why indonesian dont sound like malay (even the sumatran malay accent is different to those in malaysia, except tanjung pinang accent) is because of colonial history, bahasa indonesia are formed through the betawi language which have loads of elements from throughout the archipelago and outside influence. We have stronger pronounciation in "r" while quiet some filipino mention "f" as "P"
Interesting. Yeah Bahasa Indonesia is based on Sumatran dialect right? Is Javanese mutually intelligible with Bahasa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia