Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 02:05 PM

73 posts, read 154,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
It's in their culture to expect men to take care of them and focus on what a man has, yet I never hear anyone calling them golddiggers. The average black guy doesn't have money so all this talk about black women getting their cash is funny. Black women get the least support of all women yet we get dragged through the mud the most, being thrown under the bus by our own men.
I hear of asian women being called golddiggers regularly. As far as broke dudes avoiding golddiggers goes:

• Why wouldn't they want to avoid a bad match?
  • Every penny is precious so why would he be any less concerned than a man who has more money? Shouldn't he be more concerned?
  • Golddiggers don't always get gold by conning men. Sometimes they put men in a bad situation in an attempt to crack open the piggy bank. Why risk being put in that scenario when there is nothing in the piggy bank? Being broke isn't enough to protect you from golddiggers in a society where they can sue property owners for owning "the scene of the crime". Look up Brian Banks. Most women nowadays don't have the tact or femininity to con men and use the courts to do their bidding.
If a chick gives off golddigger vibes a man should just run, especially if he's broke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 02:24 PM

588 posts, read 957,473 times
Wow! This IS like a wreck you just have to look at. Interesting. I know white men who like big women. This post reminds me of one I read called, I can't respect fat people. And I'm thin!! But again, had to read it. I know it's based on opinions but still...kinda sad. Speaking for all white men? Really??

Old 07-25-2012, 02:34 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia25 View Post
Wow! This IS like a wreck you just have to look at. Interesting. I know white men who like big women. This post reminds me of one I read called, I can't respect fat people. And I'm thin!! But again, had to read it. I know it's based on opinions but still...kinda sad. Speaking for all white men? Really??
I think its a mistake (as its been pointed out to me many times) to stereotype. I only know what I like

Old 07-25-2012, 08:21 PM

588 posts, read 957,473 times
Stereotyping's okay if you can handle the consequences Lol!

Old 07-25-2012, 08:49 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,567,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Math Commando View Post
I hear of asian women being called golddiggers regularly. As far as broke dudes avoiding golddiggers goes:

• Why wouldn't they want to avoid a bad match?
  • Every penny is precious so why would he be any less concerned than a man who has more money? Shouldn't he be more concerned?
  • Golddiggers don't always get gold by conning men. Sometimes they put men in a bad situation in an attempt to crack open the piggy bank. Why risk being put in that scenario when there is nothing in the piggy bank? Being broke isn't enough to protect you from golddiggers in a society where they can sue property owners for owning "the scene of the crime". Look up Brian Banks. Most women nowadays don't have the tact or femininity to con men and use the courts to do their bidding.
If a chick gives off golddigger vibes a man should just run, especially if he's broke.
That's a lot of running men.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
I'm not sure why "loves Jesus" and "knows how to dress" are all that relevant from a prospective mate's perspective, but maybe that would fall under common values.
This is Atlanta black women we are talking about. You know the one where if your a regular black man then you have to love Jesus, but if you play for the NFL..all those standards go out the window. So glad my ole lady doesn't live the ATL Life.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:05 PM

4,688 posts, read 8,021,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia25 View Post
This might be politically correct but…….Most men do not "like" big women. Men with little money date big women because they assume thin women will not date them. If that same broke man dating a big woman won the $100 million lottery he would dump the big woman and trade up to the smaller woman. Like I said this sounds bad but it's the truth. I can't name one millionaire that married a big woman unless she was the only person he ever dated. The income potential of a woman future husband is directly tied to her weight

Old 07-25-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
This might be politically correct but…….Most men do not "like" big women. Men with little money date big women because they assume thin women will not date them. If that same broke man dating a big woman won the $100 million lottery he would dump the big woman and trade up to the smaller woman. Like I said this sounds bad but it's the truth. I can't name one millionaire that married a big woman unless she was the only person he ever dated. The income potential of a woman future husband is directly tied to her weight
Your correct, but fat womanmake the best booty calls in the winter time, especialy if u use gas to heat your place. Let her come over & show you what that mouth do. Atlanta has many amenities.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:28 PM

4,688 posts, read 8,021,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Your correct, but fat womanmake the best booty calls in the winter time, especialy if u use gas to heat your place. Let her come over & show you what that mouth do. Atlanta has many amenities.
I can't risk the condom breaking and having to take her home to meet my mom

Old 07-26-2012, 09:27 PM

439 posts, read 852,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrudaluknglass View Post
this is very stereotypical. all black women are not fat. i am not fat. you sound like a damn fool. no one will hit you up and talk because you're a ugly bitter black woman, who undoubtedly is old and withered by regrets. fly a kite 3itch!
Wow, had to stoop to the B level, huh? All Black women are not fat but the majority of them are. There were tons of other posters, men at that, who agreed with what she said and I for one, know what she said is true. Get this, lots of Black men do not like fat women but they will not admit it.

Who's the bitter one now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta